New look CC!

Andem
A quick update: Wall format has been fixed. Images don't float underneath anymore and nothing overlaps

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by AndemView Post

A quick update: Wall format has been fixed. Images don't float underneath anymore and nothing overlaps

Thanks Andem. I had that happen to me earlier when I posted on Karrie's wall.

IdRatherBeSkiing
Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

Just tell him 8-1.

Damn. Maybe I should downgrade back to IE6 if you are going to start that.
Aside from the type looking 1/2 green, IE7 seems to be working so far. Will report back in a minute or 2.

shadowshiv
That's good to hear, Doug.
Just make sure that your Windows is completely updated, otherwise that nasty IE7 vulnerability could rear it's ugly head.
(Quite serious, by the way.)

Kreskin
Sorry about the note on your wall.

shadowshiv
Yay! The little piece from the 'Trouble' boardgame is back, showing whether a person is online or not!
Thanks Andem.

shadowshiv

Mine or Doug's? Hopefully Doug's.

Kreskin
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

Yay! The little piece from the 'Trouble' boardgame is back, showing whether a person is online or not!
Thanks Andem.

I didn't notice. I should pay attention more often.

Andem
Alright!

I've done two things; first, I've temporarily disabled the rollover avatar effect. If it turns out it's been causing trouble, it's gone for good.

Second: I've got the online status icons back AND made the country flag a little nicer looking relative to the rest of the profile bar.

Kreskin
Good work. Getting better all the time!

IdRatherBeSkiing

I just discovered that. I had to take an rag and Mr. Clean to that wall. Now I just have to figure out how to write simular (but opposite) comments on your wall.

shadowshiv

Alright!

I've done two things; first, I've temporarily disabled the rollover avatar effect. If it turns out it's been causing trouble, it's gone for good.

Second: I've got the online status icons back AND made the country flag a little nicer looking relative to the rest of the profile bar.

Seriously, if you are ever in the Chatham area, ale's on me. You are doing a kick-*** job, Chris.

Kreskin
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiingView Post

I just discovered that. I had to take an rag and Mr. Clean to that wall. Now I just have to figure out how to write simular (but opposite) comments on your wall.

OMG, you defaced the Cowboys? This means JIHAD!

IdRatherBeSkiing

That's good to hear, Doug.
Just make sure that your Windows is completely updated, otherwise that nasty IE7 vulnerability could rear it's ugly head.
(Quite serious, by the way.)

Just doing that now. You think they could have included this with the first update ... oops, I forgot, it is MicroSoft.

Andem

Seriously, if you are ever in the Chatham area, ale's on me. You are doing a kick-*** job, Chris.

I might take you up on that someday!

If you're ever in Midland/Barrie/Penetanguishene during XMAS time, I'll definately take you up on it!

shadowshiv
Wasn't that a huge virus that was supposed to hit on Nov. 11th?

IdRatherBeSkiing

Alright!

Thanx! I HATED that feature almost as much as the constant crash feature on IE6.

shadowshiv

Just doing that now. You think they could have included this with the first update ... oops, I forgot, it is MicroSoft.

Glad to hear it, but I wish that it wouldn't have to be necessary.

shadowshiv

I might take you up on that someday!

If you're ever in Midland/Barrie/Penetanguishene during XMAS time, I'll definately take you up on it!

I don't think that Barrie is too far from Chatham, but somehow I think you're talking about a Barrie that isn't located in Ontario.

IdRatherBeSkiing

OMG, you defaced the Cowboys? This means JIHAD!

You mean I could have just defaced them? ****. I just blew them away. I didn't know I could have done something worse. Now I feel bad.

Kreskin

You mean I could have just defaced them? ****. I just blew them away. I didn't know I could have done something worse. Now I feel bad.

72 virgin cheerleaders..martyrdom.

IdRatherBeSkiing
One thing I notice missing ... "View First Unread". I used to use this all the time.

shadowshiv

One thing I notice missing ... "View First Unread". I used to use this all the time.

I think Andem said that some of the features will be temporarily missing, and that they will probably come back at a later time.

IdRatherBeSkiing

I think Andem said that some of the features will be temporarily missing, and that they will probably come back at a later time.

Ok. I missed that. Of course I haven't read that much today.

shadowshiv

Ok. I missed that. Of course I haven't read that much today.

It is a sticky in the Wreck Beach subforum.

Andem

I don't think that Barrie is too far from Chatham, but somehow I think you're talking about a Barrie that isn't located in Ontario.

Nope! I did mean Barrie, Ontario. But it's not really that close to Chatham. I have family that moved up to Midland.

shadowshiv

Nope! I did mean Barrie, Ontario. But it's not really that close to Chatham. I have family that moved up to Midland.

Well, if you end up finding yourself closer than Barrie, just let me know. We usually get a few days off around Christmas time, so I would be honoured to buy you an ale.

Kreskin
If Andem ever comes to Campbell River I'll arrange us a fishing charter or a trip over to Knight Inlet for grizzly watching. We'll even knock back a few pints.

Andem
Alright.. It looks like I was able to repair the WYSIWYG text boxes (for replies, quick replies, private messages, etc).

Andem
By the way Kreskin, I fixed the Food, Cooking & Recipes forum. Talk about Recipes, CC ran a recipe site years ago that didn't fly because the person who added her recipes stopped. Is there any demand for a new user-built recipe site?

no new posts