New look CC!

Zan
hahahaha - you guys have to check this out - if you go look in your profile and check out the page to edit your flag, at the bottom of that page is an area to choose your political affiliation.

It's defaulted to conservative.

ok, maybe that's just funny to me, but anyway... um ... ya.

Canucklehead
Oh c'mon now Zan, I heard from a little birdie that you have a giant poster of Steve, Stockwell, Preston and Brian photoshopped doing the Abbey Road thing hanging up.

Sal
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

drugs? That could explain why she's having so many problems.

Sal...I did mean you...lol

Don't worry, they are good drugs and I ain't sharing... nope.

Zan
Quote: Originally Posted by CanuckleheadView Post

Oh c'mon now Zan, I heard from a little birdie that you have a giant poster of Steve, Stockwell, Preston and Brian photoshopped doing the Abbey Road thing hanging up.

Ack! That has been a closely guarded secret - now I must keeel you.

Canucklehead
Wot?! Not sharing?! That's gotta be good for an infraction...or sumthin.

Andem
Oops,
The default was supposed to be blank. Let me fix that.

Profiles will eventually have a lot more info such as political affiliation. It's a work in progress

Quote: Originally Posted by ZanView Post

hahahaha - you guys have to check this out - if you go look in your profile and check out the page to edit your flag, at the bottom of that page is an area to choose your political affiliation.

It's defaulted to conservative.

ok, maybe that's just funny to me, but anyway... um ... ya.

Zan
uhhh is it just me, or is the multi-quote function a wee bit possessed? It grabbed a random post from this thread and added it to my last post. Sorry gerryh, you were the victim it (randomly? hmmmm interesting) chosen to place in the post in which I was lamenting the fact that I must now keeeel Canucklehead. Fortunately for you, the edit function works just fine, so you've been expunged from the list...

... for now.

Sal
testing from the top reply....

Zan
Quote: Originally Posted by AndemView Post

Oops,
It's a work in progress

aw we know Andem, it's just fun to play with all the stuffs while you get 'em all polished up.

Canucklehead
I am guessing the sorting thing you already know abouut, Andem. The Newest/Most Poplular/Most Replies displays a page not found on the Cafe, Politics and Themes... the others seem to work.

lone wolf
Like the new look - about 10% bigger than my monitor though....
Last edited by lone wolf; Nov 13th, 2007 at 12:23 AM..

Andem
Fixed. I'm surprised I've gotten to know vbulletin coding so well.

I am guessing the sorting thing you already know abouut, Andem. The Newest/Most Poplular/Most Replies displays a page not found on the Cafe, Politics and Themes... the others seem to work.

Canucklehead
You did a great job and you probably know far more than you wanted to about vbulletin coding now.... not that any of us mind of course

Andem
Thanks a bunch! There's a few things I know I have to fix, but compliments are really appreciated For one I've gotta fix the WYSIWYG boxes. It's defaulting to times new roman.

You did a great job and you probably know far more than you wanted to about vbulletin coding now.... not that any of us mind of course

Sal
Quick question, now I have quick reply message functions... you may regret fixing me Andem...
One of the features we used to have was the ability to see who was reading, lurking, in the same thread as us and also where different members were... it told users both members and guests...
Is that going to be coming back eventually? I liked it as one did not feel so alone in the room...

lone wolf
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

Like the new look - about 10% bigger than my monitor though.... !

Hmm ... edit thing plays catch-me-if-you-can a bit. Yeah, I know, just playing with it here. Test pilots, huh?
Woof!

Andem
I'll work on getting it back ASAP.

Quote: Originally Posted by SalView Post

Quick question, now I have quick reply message functions... you may regret fixing me Andem...
One of the features we used to have was the ability to see who was reading, lurking, in the same thread as us and also where different members were... it told users both members and guests...
Is that going to be coming back eventually? I liked it as one did not feel so alone in the room...

Sal
Quote: Originally Posted by AndemView Post

I'll work on getting it back ASAP.

Haaaaaaaaa, no rush... a minor feature...Just had to make sure it wasn't something everyone else could see.

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by SalView Post

Haaaaaaaaa, no rush... a minor feature...Just had to make sure it wasn't something everyone else could see.

Yup....your theonly one that can't see it

Sal
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

Yup....your theonly one that can't see it

Hey gerr........
Of course I only meant that in a loving way.... hehehehe...

eh1eh
Looks slick and clean.

I don't see a link to the forum on the video page. There used to be one before.

Kreskin
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

Looks slick and clean.

I don't see a link to the forum on the video page. There used to be one before.

There is a video link the the dark navigation bar above.

#juan
This will take only a bit of getting used to................seems cleaner...

#juan
We seem to have lost a few posts

Kreskin
#juan I think you may have the #juan vs juan profile problem going on. Not sure if it is contributing to anything.

#juan
And yet again, no avatar. One thing that should be cleared up is that there is no other member with the name juan...........just me with #juan..

DurkaDurka
The new layout doesn't seem as intuitive as the previous one and the scrolling isn't really to my liking, I guess I'll get used to it though.

Andem, any chance you could implement skins to allow the user to customize his/her layout?

DurkaDurka
Quote: Originally Posted by #juanView Post

And yet again, no avatar. One thing that should be cleared up is that there is no other member with the name juan...........just me with #juan..

Juan, my avatat doesn't show up unless I move my mouse corner to the right hand corner of a post, perhaps it is the same for you?

IdRatherBeSkiing
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

I am not sure if this is just my computer or not, but every time I use my wheel on my mouse to scroll up or down, the Avatars disappear and reappear. For example, if I scroll down the picture will show up and if I scroll up the picture will disappear.
I apologize if it sounds like I am criticizing, but I just wanted to let you know in case it was inadvertent.
It will take some getting used to, but I appreciate the effort you have put forward.
Thank you Andem.

I have the same issue. And it does appear and disappear when your mouse goes over it. This makes it near impossible to quote. After about 2 minutes I was able to get the multi clicked on your post but was unable to repeat the feat on the post below. This feature needs to be disabled for this to be a usable format.

I think not
The new look is HORRIBLE. Sorry I'm just being honest.

no new posts