That Wolf Kitty I Mentioned

Curiosity
Aw Twila I am sorry .... you haven't been around so I can't apologize....

Thanks Unforgiven for reminding me this topic was about Twila's critter....not about my friend.

I'll ask the mods later if they want me to move my stuff out of here...

Curio

El Barto
No no no just turn it into a kitty and hugs thread.
problem solve.
If twila doesn't like it we'll hug her and pet her till she purrs too.
i could always do it myself if no one else will

Unforgiven
Quote: Originally Posted by El BartoView Post

No no no just turn it into a kitty and hugs thread.
problem solve.
If twila doesn't like it we'll hug her and pet her till she purrs too.
i could always do it myself if no one else will

I agree with El Barto. Plenty of room to talk about associated things. Kitties is kitties after all.

Curiosity
Thanks guys - it's just that I turned it into a vanity thing.... about me and my friend ... not enough about her critters....

Anyway I'll let Twila decide and I'll move along if she would like that....

Hugs are good tho..... anytime....

Sal
That's a beautiful addition to your first post Curio. And it ties in so nicely with the animals and the little guy that needs a home. And it is not a vanity thing, it is about connection. You connected with a special woman that had a special connection with her kitties. That's love.

Twila
Have no fear...talking kitties in a kitty thread is not, in my mind, changing the subject or topic. Now if somehow this became a political thread or pissing contest that would be different.

Chatting cats is OK! After all this is ME. Goat talk(non sexual) sheep talk, cow talk, horse talk, chicken talk, bird talk, lizard talk, fish talk, dog talk it's all ok with me!

Quote:

Any idea of the pedigree Twila?

This little kitty is 100% natural breeding. No man hand involved. The colouring sure is amazing though eh?
Last edited by Twila; Nov 5th, 2007 at 11:14 AM..

Twila
Curio, that was a great story. I don't think that lady would have survived half as long or had any kind of quality had it not been for her cats. The deep thrumming purr soothes not just the soul but the body. The warmth of the cats body along with that deep purr is healing.

Quote:

It was a rough few moments for me because empty rooms, no matter how tarted up, without the beautiful, richly endowed warm woman who made those rooms her home, were now only empty space.

This is why they say "you can never go home again" I hate that feeling.

Curiosity
Thanks for being ok with the break in your Wolf Kitty story Twila

I have a lot of guiltnot offering to take care of the cats myself as she was very concerned but her grandson moved in with her and stayed on after she died until they were adopted out.

The doc would not even let me have one - and I wouldn't split up the three fellas and the nutty Calicos... with my lungs it wouldn't have been a good idea...

As it turned out I think leaving them prolonged her life...she had a reason to continue being a good patient and staying with us longer than she may have had the cats been removed....

Plus the addition of the two acrobats helped a lot to keep her laughing...

El Barto
oh geeTwila ,does this mean theres no hugging and petting to change your mind then?
Hmm sounds too easy to me

Twila
Quote:

oh geeTwila ,does this mean theres no hugging and petting to change your mind then?
Hmm sounds too easy to me

well I wouldn't want to disappoint you there, El Barto...so for you to post anything not related to my kitty you must first hug and pet me until I change my mind....I love hugs...and pets...I do..really, but I shall not make it easy for you..(I understand the chase is more fun anyways.)

El Barto
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

well I wouldn't want to disappoint you there, El Barto...so for you to post anything not related to my kitty you must first hug and pet me until I change my mind....I love hugs...and pets...I do..really, but I shall not make it easy for you..(I understand the chase is more fun anyways.)

OOOOOOOHH gee Twila , hmm looks like you love playing with fire...hmmm
You've got me purring right now.