My new kitty

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Here is the kitty I got a couple days ago, he'll be joining the 2 females cats (both fixed) my girlfriend and I already have.

As of now he has no name, my girlfriend thinks Gandolph the gray is "too geek"

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
You said that there was a kitten in those pictures? I couldn't tell as I was too distracted...;-):p:p:lol:

Just kidding, Durka. That is a very cute kitty indeed. I think Gandalf the Gray is a good name, but then again I am a geek.:lol:

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
he hasn't gone anywhere other then the litter box, to the best of my knowledge.

A friend's cat still likes to poop underneath a wooden chair in the corner of her apartment, even though the cat has been litter-trained. I wonder why the cat still does that?

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
What purpose does that serve? They have a kitty cancer ward or something?

I would think it would be so the cats don't shed all over the place. It would make the cat quite cold in the winter time, wouldn't it?8O

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
A friend's cat still likes to poop underneath a wooden chair in the corner of her apartment, even though the cat has been litter-trained. I wonder why the cat still does that?

Some cats don't like certain types of litter boxes, specifically if they are covered or not or the type of liner in it. I went through that problem with one of my other cats, except she liked to leave piss puddles are the door.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Some cats don't like certain types of litter boxes, specifically if they are covered or not or the type of liner in it. I went through that problem with one of my other cats, except she liked to leave piss puddles are the door.

Or it could just be that some cats have peculiar idiosyncrasies, just like people.;-):lol:

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
You're workin' him too hard man. He's knackered Durka!

But he's a keeper. ;-)

Btw, yer girlfriend is a hunny. Let her keep you too.