My new kitty

DurkaDurka
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

This must be taken on a different day as well.

Yesterday

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurkaView Post

Yesterday

I kind of figured. Different clothes, and no nail polish. I have an eye for details, you see.

And this went from 0 views to 69 views. Coincidence? I think not.

DurkaDurka
This kitty is trying to draw milk from my man booby, not working... sorry kitty

gopher
Awww - so cute.

Uh, that goes for the Kitty, too ....

Twila
ah Durka, he's gorgeous! And so is your girlfriend...I love red hair! I'm working in making mine red...have to go by degrees so people won't realize it's not natural...

as an aside: If a cat poops/pees outside it's litter box there is a definate reason. Either dirty litter box, unacceptable litter or medical condition. Cat's are fastidiously clean at all times.

I just got back from the shelter and there were 8 kittens there! Highly unusual! One of the kittens was a smoke. Grey/silver fur with black tips. I've never seen a cat with such a drastic smoke colour before. Mostly they're quite black until you pet them and the fur moves. This little beauty looked like a grey wolf! No word of a lie or exageration! I'm going to try to go tomorrow and get pictures. You simply won't believe how this cat looks!

Durka, I"d love to see pictures of your other feline cats...

DurkaDurka
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

ah Durka, he's gorgeous! And so is your girlfriend...I love red hair! I'm working in making mine red...have to go by degrees so people won't realize it's not natural...

as an aside: If a cat poops/pees outside it's litter box there is a definate reason. Either dirty litter box, unacceptable litter or medical condition. Cat's are fastidiously clean at all times.

I just got back from the shelter and there were 8 kittens there! Highly unusual! One of the kittens was a smoke. Grey/silver fur with black tips. I've never seen a cat with such a drastic smoke colour before. Mostly they're quite black until you pet them and the fur moves. This little beauty looked like a grey wolf! No word of a lie or exageration! I'm going to try to go tomorrow and get pictures. You simply won't believe how this cat looks!

Durka, I"d love to see pictures of your other feline cats...

Thanks Twilla!

I am fortunate in that my cats have never been ones to make a mess of the floors, thank god.

8 Kittens at the shelter? That does sound pretty rare, the Toronto Humane Society usually only have a huge amount of lower-middle ages cats. So many dicks who like kitties but can't deal with a cat.

I do have some photos of the lady cats, I'll see about getting them uploaded.

Cheers!

DurkaDurka
Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

Awww - so cute.

Uh, that goes for the Kitty, too ....

Thanks Gopher

daisygirl
Durka, your new kitten is absolutely beautiful as is your girlfriend.

Twila, I would love to see the pics of that little wolf-kitten you saw. He must be precious looking. Aww, who can't resist a kitten or a puppy...they are all just so sweet.

mapleleafs67
so when is the first session of Cat Orgy taking place and will you take pictures and post them for us

DurkaDurka
Quote: Originally Posted by mapleleafs67View Post

so when is the first session of Cat Orgy taking place and will you take pictures and post them for us

Well, not likely to happen since the 2 females are fixed already and the make is too young to figure out the purpose of his thing yet.

DurkaDurka
Quote: Originally Posted by daisygirlView Post

Durka, your new kitten is absolutely beautiful as is your girlfriend.

Twila, I would love to see the pics of that little wolf-kitten you saw. He must be precious looking. Aww, who can't resist a kitten or a puppy...they are all just so sweet.

Thanks, Daisy.

DurkaDurka
Twilla, here are my other 2 kitties:

daisygirl
Your other two cats are very majestic looking...especially the first one. She has the look of a sphinx about her.

DurkaDurka
Quote: Originally Posted by daisygirlView Post

Your other two cats are very majestic looking...especially the first one. She has the look of a sphinx about her.

That's Veruca, I bought her from a pet store about 2 years ago, she does have somewhat of an exotic look to her.

daisygirl
Oh, she does indeed.

Nuggler
That's some neat kitty there Durka Durka, and I think 'Gandolph the Gay' is just ever so a fantastic name.

But what's with your purple nail polish there, Durka?? Don't ya know it's just so "out" this year??

Does your girlfriend have a sister??

Nuggler the Nuts.

Nuggler
SORRY DURKA:::::
Jeez der guy, Edittt jus tol me dat dat wuz yer Girlfriend's nail polish!!!!
Like I didn't know dat, Editt,,,,,,,,,Jeeez.........no offence der guy, eh.!! We wuz jus like kidden, Editt. Guys do dat eh!!! Stifle Editt, fer Christ's sake, eh!!!

my bad!!!

Twila
Quote:

He must be precious looking. Aww, who can't resist a kitten or a puppy...they are all just so sweet.

I was only able to resist this special kitten because they are sooooo friendly. I find the unfriendly feral kittens impossible to resist. I know others won't have the patience, time, or energy to develop a relationship with them...and I do...and I have...and now we have 3 cats because of it. I'll get pictures today (if they're still there! kind of hoping they are and they aren't.lol)

Durka, your Veruca looks like she may have some oriental in her. Those large hears and triangle shaped head. She's fabulous! The other looks like the original tabby..hunter..fast, quiet...beautiful.
I'm glad they all found a good home. They deserve it. And now little Gandolph is going to get the opportunity to enjoy the life he deserves! They are so lucky.

Curiosity
Durka....I knew you were special..... I know why now.... your lady is lovely too.....it's cute the way the guys flock to chic magnets in photos.... ahem to see the kitties.....

Ditto everything Twila wrote on the boxes and their habits... kitties right from birth are fastidious little suckers which is a good thing for all concerned.

Cat lovers are kinda special humans to me because they have to be confident that cats are gonna love them even if they don't knock themselves out showing it like loyal doggies do.

You get respect for space from cats where dogs will sit on your foot any time it's there....or your head if you are lying down haha...

Wonderful litte beauty you have and the two roommates are gonna have a great time teaching all their tricks to get the humans..... aw you know all that.... besides you save your training for the human critters around here doncha!!!

Lucky family .... lucky critters..... always a match made in heaven..... Curio

eh1eh
Durka, You defintly have a fine group of ladies at home. I hope your new boy doesn't turn out like

Sparta

shadowshiv
Thanks for showing the other two kitties, Durka. Very majestic looking.

Sal
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

Ah, I am so glad someone posted that.

Sal
Durka, you cat freak you. Good on ya. You have some beauties there. Every cat I have ever had has been a rescue. I love them for it, but the cost is unbelievable because they haven't been fed correctly or taken care of. I can only wonder what it would be like to have a kitten and feed it correctly from day one.

The two girls I currently have are a tad over-weight. Nothing like they were when I got them but they will never be the svelte creatures they were meant to be. They were full of worms and had abscessed teeth. They are different ladies than the ones I brought home. Wow they fought so bad that whoever made it to the bed first patrolled the perimeter all night so that her sister couldn't come aboard. They tolerate each other now and share the bed. Before I got them they could not be in the same room together. Who knows what they did to two kittens from the same litter to make them hate each other so.

They are 13 now. And one is diabetic. She gets insulin shots twice a day. Don't ask. Little buggers rule the place.

Congrats Durka on your new addition.

Dreadful Nonsense
yer gal and new kitty have great looking paws....

cute as hell all around durka....

Dreadful Nonsense
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurkaView Post

That's Veruca, I bought her from a pet store about 2 years ago, she does have somewhat of an exotic look to her.

Veruc ...are you polish Durka...

Cherst! if ya are....

I am a regular at the Polonez on Roncy since 1980....year after it opened...know the gang there, the owner as well....

I speak a lil bit polosh ..enough to make instant friends!!!

yer the best..ya make beautiful woman...it's the best thing ya do!!!

DurkaDurka
Quote: Originally Posted by DocDredView Post

Veruc ...are you polish Durka...

Cherst! if ya are....

I am a regular at the Polonez on Roncy since 1980....year after it opened...know the gang there, the owner as well....

I speak a lil bit polosh ..enough to make instant friends!!!

yer the best..ya make beautiful woman...it's the best thing ya do!!!

lol, aren't you working at the Polish diplomatic residence as the translator?