hilarious website

hermanntrude
the uncyclopedia (external - login to view)

It's written in the style of the wikipedia but guarantees no content whatsoever. Some of the articles are hilarious. For instance the page on "england" states that the population is mostly english with no french at all and one german. the numeral "1" is a link, which takes you to the page on "queen elizabeth II". The page on sweden refers to sweden as "the ***** of europe" and also states that swedish people have no soul.

I'm going to enjoy reading the rest of this...

Tonington
Truly a gem you've found Herm. Did you stumbleupon that site?

It reminds me of the Colbert Report.

Thanks for the heads up!

Twila
Excellent site! Wish I could add that to my facebook...give everyone an "educational" read.

Dreadful Nonsense
fun stuff.....it's like the durka doc dred school of learning

s_lone
Cool! I didn't know Sauron was the Prime Minister of New Zealand!

hermanntrude
Quote: Originally Posted by ToningtonView Post

Truly a gem you've found Herm. Did you stumbleupon that site?

i did indeed

Nuggler
GBushleague's declaring international war on fire..................

good stuff Hermann.

Sparrow
Quote: Originally Posted by hermanntrudeView Post

the uncyclopedia (external - login to view)

It's written in the style of the wikipedia but guarantees no content whatsoever. Some of the articles are hilarious. For instance the page on "england" states that the population is mostly english with no french at all and one german. the numeral "1" is a link, which takes you to the page on "queen elizabeth II". The page on sweden refers to sweden as "the ***** of europe" and also states that swedish people have no soul.

I'm going to enjoy reading the rest of this...

The reference of 1 German in England sending you to Queen Elizabeth II is correct because their original name was SAXE-COBURG-GOTHA this was changed in 1917 to Windsor.

no new posts