Thanks As Always Canada

#juan
At least you're not still faking it by using the Canadian flag while carrying your American flag guitar.

lone wolf
SG lends itself better to Old Glory than a Bush between the Bars....

Woof!

Toro
Quote: Originally Posted by #juanView Post

At least you're not still faking it by using the Canadian flag while carrying your American flag guitar.

No, I fly the flag at work.

Curiosity
Good one Toro

That is my favorite symbolic picture but I've never had the guts to post it anywhere....it has a tendency to disturb bigots everywhere.

Appreciate you did.
Last edited by Curiosity; Oct 26th, 2007 at 07:31 AM..Reason: second thoughts

Curiosity
Juan I hate to tell you this..... but.....

You sound more and more like those nutty weird republicans from the southern states with your flaming patriotism. Must be one of those 'catching' afflictions.

DaSleeper
Nothing wrong with patriotism......

As for Canadian/American Co-operation.....I prefer this symbol

Toro
Quote: Originally Posted by CuriosityView Post

Good one Toro

That is my favorite symbolic picture but I've never had the guts to post it anywhere....it has a tendency to disturb bigots everywhere.

Really? I had no idea.

Why?

lone wolf
When did they with the need to complain ever come to need to explain?

Woof!

#juan

You sound more and more like those nutty weird republicans from the southern states with your flaming patriotism. Must be one of those 'catching' afflictions.

Never fear Dizzy...er...Curio. I've read your hysterical tirades about anti-Americanism for at least ten years now. While I have American friends and many of my relatives are American, I don't believe "America", the country, does anything not in their own best interests.....A lot like any other country in the world....Nothing special...

PS.....I am a Canadian patriot....I never hide that...

Northboy

Its the "French" in them mixed with the Spirit of Mexico...

You know the US anthem tells it all....

The "Rockets red glare"---The rockets were British...

The Flag will be standing there....

Or more correctly English..

Now in the current world circumstance Canadian...

Curiosity
Isn't it odd I would like the good relationship between the two western powers continue in trade, exchange of common ideals, defense, protection of the people and the land continue...while some just want to stamp around like their feet are on fire, spewing negative commentary as often as possible.

This thread was a thank you to Canada and Juan you have managed to pour slop in every attempt I have made over the past few days about the fire situation.... even the simplicity of a thank you cannot be left alone. It's beyond commentary - it's bigotry.
Calling a nation's flag 'underwear' - any nation's flag is an imbecile insult.

Face it up man...whatever American you claim to have was flushed years ago. You're all clear now...

#juan

Isn't it odd I would like the good relationship between the two western powers continue in trade, exchange of common ideals, defense, protection of the people and the land continue...while some just want to stamp around like their feet are on fire, spewing negative commentary as often as possible.

This thread was a thank you to Canada and Juan you have managed to pour slop in every attempt I have made over the past few days about the fire situation.... even the simplicity of a thank you cannot be left alone. It's beyond commentary - it's bigotry.
Calling a nation's flag 'underwear' - any nation's flag is an imbecile insult.

Face it up man...whatever American you claim to have was flushed years ago. You're all clear now...

The trade relationship between Canada and the U.S. is based on a simple premise. The cheapest price gets the order. Part of being cheaper is that we share a very long border and our mutual shipping costs are lower than any other country wanting to compete in our market. If, for any reason, our prices stopped being competitive, our "best customer" status would disappear in a minute, and that is the truth.

As far as the water bombing market is concerned, it is simply dollars and sense.........But you can make it whatever you want........Doesn't change what it is.

Cheers