Thing My GF and I Argue About

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Not from the same people who brought us "Things my BF Says"

All I can say is I feel for this guy....and I hope and pray I'm not anything like his margerate. It is pretty funny to read though.

http://www.mil-millington.com/

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
omg, Twila - I've spent way too much time laughing at that site. The guy's hilarious! Thanks for bringing it here - I'll have to go see what inanities they've fought about lately.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Holy crap, reminds me of the one and only girlfriend I ever lived with, the horrors.....

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
You lived with her too! Didn't it drive your crazy when..aw nevermind.
Man everything drove me crazy, seriously. If I had of known you then, you could have warned me! Started premature balding that one did....

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Man everything drove me crazy, seriously. If I had of known you then, you could have warned me! Started premature balding that one did....

There's only one thing that brought me back. She was crazy in more ways than one. I'm sure that goes for the guy on the website too.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
There's only one thing that brought me back. She was crazy in more ways than one. I'm sure that goes for the guy on the website too.

Lol, aint that the truth. I wouldn't go back, hell no. Great as that was, it just isn't worth the 8+hours of frontal lobotomy administered via a high pitched acoustical brain bore. 8O

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Oh my god....

That was a hoot and I opened the topic thinking Tonington was fighting with his current lady....woo hoo those topic titles are foolers especially for early morning folk!!

Thanks for the laff Twila.... nah the guys here are way too smart to get stuck in that kind of situ....
or............... love does weird things some times....

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Lol, hah, no worries Curio. My current gal is quite sane, despite her insistence that Pepsi is the best and most refreshing beverage!

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
despite her insistence that Pepsi is the best and most refreshing beverage!

OMG and your STILL with her? Sheesh! I can't believe it. That' is just amazing! Pepsi a beverage...OMG.. just kidding.

So are they "broken" now?

broken....that's kind of cute...broken...well you found out they aren't "broken" but if he stays with her she may well break him. I can't believe he tolerated getting kicked in the back of the head by her. I'd have pulled over, pulled her out of the vehicle and left her on the side of the road.

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
OMG and your STILL with her? Sheesh! I can't believe it. That' is just amazing! Pepsi a beverage...OMG.. just kidding.

Haha, she keeps fer fridge stocked with Coke just for me. This even though I told her I don't drink it that often. She spoils me:smile: