Thing My GF and I Argue About

Twila
Not from the same people who brought us "Things my BF Says"

All I can say is I feel for this guy....and I hope and pray I'm not anything like his margerate. It is pretty funny to read though.

www.mil-millington.com/ (external - login to view)

Zan
omg, Twila - I've spent way too much time laughing at that site. The guy's hilarious! Thanks for bringing it here - I'll have to go see what inanities they've fought about lately.

eh1eh
It's neverendingly hilarious.

mapleleafs67
theres a really frightful picture that comes up if you put your cursor over her face

Tonington
Holy crap, reminds me of the one and only girlfriend I ever lived with, the horrors.....

Kreskin
Quote: Originally Posted by mapleleafs67View Post

theres a really frightful picture that comes up if you put your cursor over her face

Frightful!

Kreskin
Quote: Originally Posted by ToningtonView Post

Holy crap, reminds me of the one and only girlfriend I ever lived with, the horrors.....

You lived with her too! Didn't it drive your crazy when..aw nevermind.

Tonington
Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

You lived with her too! Didn't it drive your crazy when..aw nevermind.

Man everything drove me crazy, seriously. If I had of known you then, you could have warned me! Started premature balding that one did....

Kreskin

Man everything drove me crazy, seriously. If I had of known you then, you could have warned me! Started premature balding that one did....

There's only one thing that brought me back. She was crazy in more ways than one. I'm sure that goes for the guy on the website too.

Tonington
Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

There's only one thing that brought me back. She was crazy in more ways than one. I'm sure that goes for the guy on the website too.

Lol, aint that the truth. I wouldn't go back, hell no. Great as that was, it just isn't worth the 8+hours of frontal lobotomy administered via a high pitched acoustical brain bore.

YoungJoonKim
So are they "broken" now?

YoungJoonKim
Oh..they are still together..
Holy..

Kreskin
Not me..I finally escaped.

eh1eh
Quote:

frontal lobotomy administered via a high pitched acoustical brain bore.

Her voice was that bad?

daisygirl
You could have handled it, eh1eh...maybe... lol

Thanks, Twila...totally hilarious!
Last edited by daisygirl; Oct 23rd, 2007 at 04:28 AM..

Tonington
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

Her voice was that bad?

YES!

Curiosity
Oh my god....

That was a hoot and I opened the topic thinking Tonington was fighting with his current lady....woo hoo those topic titles are foolers especially for early morning folk!!

Thanks for the laff Twila.... nah the guys here are way too smart to get stuck in that kind of situ....
or............... love does weird things some times....

Tonington
Lol, hah, no worries Curio. My current gal is quite sane, despite her insistence that Pepsi is the best and most refreshing beverage!

Twila
Quote:

despite her insistence that Pepsi is the best and most refreshing beverage!

OMG and your STILL with her? Sheesh! I can't believe it. That' is just amazing! Pepsi a beverage...OMG.. just kidding.

Quote:

So are they "broken" now?

broken....that's kind of cute...broken...well you found out they aren't "broken" but if he stays with her she may well break him. I can't believe he tolerated getting kicked in the back of the head by her. I'd have pulled over, pulled her out of the vehicle and left her on the side of the road.

Tonington
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

OMG and your STILL with her? Sheesh! I can't believe it. That' is just amazing! Pepsi a beverage...OMG.. just kidding.

Haha, she keeps fer fridge stocked with Coke just for me. This even though I told her I don't drink it that often. She spoils me

Twila
Quote:

She spoils me

that's cause she loves you. Sounds like she's a keeper! Spoiling your significant other (with reciprocation) is proof of love, imho.

Tonington
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

that's cause she loves you. Sounds like she's a keeper! Spoiling your significant other (with reciprocation) is proof of love, imho.

Oh I spoil her too. When she spends the night, I sneak out of bed in the morning to make her breakfast. Two-way street of course.

Curiosity

Lol, hah, no worries Curio. My current gal is quite sane, despite her insistence that Pepsi is the best and most refreshing beverage!

Tonington .... but but.... it is......Pepsi .... it the best and most....... I agree!!!

If your choice of non-alcoholic beverages is the only thing you disagree on..... you are well on your way to coupledom.... long time coupledom.....

And stocking up on Coke for you - my man you have one classy lady !!

Tonington
Haha, well I'm sure there is other stuff we disagree on that I don't know about, tis normal. At least she hasn't jumped me yet, at least in a mean spirited fashion

She thinks her chinchilla doesn't like to be spun around inside her trotting ball, I disagree. When I stop spinning her she looks at me and those eyes say more! I bonded with all the pets in that place already, she said they hate all males.

Philo Cojones
It always blows my mind that people put up with that kind of bull****. (the website i mean)

If you're arguing that much... why be together?

i'd go completely bat**** insane.

Twila
Phil, maybe she's great in bed....(she has to have something that he likes more then his own sanity,eh?)

no new posts