Train Jumper - the one that got away

Twila
This guy some how defied nature's law and survived (barely) one of the stupidest most selfish acts ever...

www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=25826 (external - login to view)

Sal
He sure wrecked some drivers day.

It's like people that train jump to commit suicide. You wanna die, go for it. But don't ruin some other poor sod's life by making him kill you.

shadowshiv
Idiots like that are everywhere it seems. Too bad that the police couldn't charge him with something.

Sal
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

Idiots like that are everywhere it seems. Too bad that the police couldn't charge him with something.

Stupidity would work.

Twila
too bad he wasn't having a slower day...as it is he now has the chance to breed. YIKES!

Except for the poor driver...it would be so unfair to the driver unless he was a fan of the Darwin awards...

shadowshiv
Could you imagine if the idiot ended up killing himself accidentally by tripping and hitting his head on the brick wall that was just off to the left?

Sal

Could you imagine if the idiot ended up killing himself accidentally by tripping and hitting his head on the brick wall that was just off to the left?

Yeah I could imagine.

oops *slaps own face*...*slaps twila too*

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by SalView Post

Yeah I could imagine.

I'm not sure if I want to know what the skeleton would be doing if he had flesh.

Sal
Haaaaaaaa, ya know, I just grabbed him from my gifs and some tiny part of my brain thought it looked odd but hell, I just posted it... now I know what that tiny spark was trying to tell me... oops

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by SalView Post

Haaaaaaaa, ya know, I just grabbed him from my gifs and some tiny part of my brain thought it looked odd but hell, I just posted it... now I know what that tiny spark was trying to tell me... oops

You know what they say, right? Warped...er, I mean great...minds think alike.

Twila
Quote:

Yeah I could imagine.

Scares me that you knew what I was thinking...Although I may have gone beyond imagining to hoping.

Zan
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

Scares me that you knew what I was thinking...Although I may have gone beyond imagining to hoping.

Twila, I'm sorry to be the one to tell ya, but you need to get [out] more. It's a skeleton! ew.

Tonington

Yah, what Sal said, criminal stupidity!

Twila
Quote: Originally Posted by ZanView Post

Twila, I'm sorry to be the one to tell ya, but you need to get [out] more. It's a skeleton! ew.

no no no....that's not what I meant (this time) lol