Wanna Play Triedit?

Dreadful Nonsense
After watching the movie 1408....NEAVER!!!!

scared the beejeeeevers outta me....
Triedit i don't know how ya do it..

specially after visiting*inserts scarface voice* visiting that sanitation place.....

Amywho kept thinking of you during movie....
John cussak does robin

El Barto
Quote: Originally Posted by DocDredView Post

After watching the movie 1408....NEAVER!!!!

scared the beejeeeevers outta me....
Triedit i don't know how ya do it..

specially after visiting*inserts scarface voice* visiting that sanitation place.....

Amywho kept thinking of you during movie....
John cussak does robin

Um Doc , did that movie leave an unworldly stench that followed you around? A liitle side affect like watching the Ring.......suggestion if you watch that movie at a friends place bring your cell and keep your friends number on speed dial for just after the movie.......he he he killer reaction

Sal
Quote: Originally Posted by El BartoView Post

bring your cell and keep your friends number on speed dial for just after the movie.......he he he killer reaction

HAAAAAAAA, coffee choke!

Unforgiven
Bah I have no fear of fear. I was always the one who was chosen to fend off all "supernatural" comers and spiders alike.

Who ya gonna call? Dad there's a monster in the closet! Alright sweetie it's just your imagination.

El Barto
Nah little old ladies with bad intent trying to corner you scares me more.
And house work..........................

Dreadful Nonsense
Quote: Originally Posted by El BartoView Post

Um Doc , did that movie leave an unworldly stench that followed you around? A liitle side affect like watching the Ring.......suggestion if you watch that movie at a friends place bring your cell and keep your friends number on speed dial for just after the movie.......he he he killer reaction

oh man the ring.....that movie ruined me for the night man...i was sooooo totally creeped out...this kid i have online on msn in sacramento ...the convo next day lol went something like this.....

doc;Hey did you see the Ring?

Chrissy: No but my mom bought it today (((((((yeah i know they don't rent em they buy em...rich kid)

Doc;Don't watch it!!!

chrissy: why does it suk

Doc : Don't watch the thing...in fact go now burn the thing...throw away the ashes far from your house and run home away from the ashes..

Chrissy: lol

doc: I;m serious chrissy this thing is evil on plastic....please i beg you ...GO BURN THE THING NOW!!!!

Brinkley
I was disappointed with 1408. I didn't think it was that scary plus it was predictable. I love John Cusack though!

Avro
Quote: Originally Posted by DocDredView Post

oh man the ring.....that movie ruined me for the night man...i was sooooo totally creeped out...this kid i have online on msn in sacramento ...the convo next day lol went something like this.....

doc;Hey did you see the Ring?

Chrissy: No but my mom bought it today (((((((yeah i know they don't rent em they buy em...rich kid)

Doc;Don't watch it!!!

chrissy: why does it suk

Doc : Don't watch the thing...in fact go now burn the thing...throw away the ashes far from your house and run home away from the ashes..

Chrissy: lol

doc: I;m serious chrissy this thing is evil on plastic....please i beg you ...GO BURN THE THING NOW!!!!

Try the Grudge then, it's better than the Ring.

Dreadful Nonsense
Quote: Originally Posted by BrinkleyView Post

I was disappointed with 1408. I didn't think it was that scary plus it was predictable. I love John Cusack though!

NOT THAT PREDICTABLE....
John is sooooo cool...great actor....really fell in love with his work after seeing the grifters......

The village was the worst snore scare movie ever....i brought it home so hoping for dirty underwear....zzzzzzzzz

Brinkley
His classic movie is Say Anything - the ghetto blaster scene - famous!

Dreadful Nonsense
Quote: Originally Posted by BrinkleyView Post

His classic movie is Say Anything - the ghetto blaster scene - famous!

don't know if i seen that one....hmmmm

Unforgiven
You want to see scary watch the Walton's Homecoming. Grandma is damn scarier than porkchops.

What I find scary is real life horrors. Guys like Richard Kulklinski scare me in that they are out there. Maybe that feeds into the fear of anything can happen at any time thing but it creeps me out all the same. And he wasn't a movie.

triedit
Movies are way more scary than what I do. Research is tedious. I will admit, though, there are some creepy atmosphere's Ive been to. But by and large nothing bares its teeth or claws at you. The startle factor is the worst.

no new posts