New forum rules

Dreadful Nonsense
lil draconian for me...don't know why i'm being deleted all over the place....

cheers mates...

Kreskin
What new rules?

Dreadful Nonsense
Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

What new rules?

can't comment on it....don't want to break the old rules...it's just getting too **** ...i am getting stuff deleted that technically is because on interpratation....Robin came here for love and got shunned...

Kreskin
There no new rules. The clarification is in the way in which infractions will be integrated with how problematic accounts are handled. Consistently and fairly. Adhering to the old (and still existing) forum rules ensures infractions aren't received. 99% of members never get them.

And rather than hand them out on the spot or delete posts, the posts that appear at first glance to be in serious violation of forum rules are sent to the staff group to discuss if they are really are (and if they aren't they'll reappear) and if they aren't they probably won't.

gopher
Consistently and fairly.

This, I'll have to see.

Kreskin
Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

Consistently and fairly.

This, I'll have to see.

Gopher, you know it will be precision. Nothing but the best here.

gopher
... OK, ahem ...

Dreadful Nonsense
Well since i've become Jewish i think everyone is treating me differently...i'm trying to be a good Jew ...

It's hard being a Jew I tell you...God i ate sausaggese at a restaurant tonight and they only informed after that they had pork in them...
I'm thinking i should vomit it up...but it was tasty and i was hungry...i can't afford the throw up cause of pork deal....
do you think i'm less a Jew for eating pork?

eh1eh
Couldn't be any worse than a Catholic masterbating.

IdRatherBeSkiing
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

Isn't it ok for catholics to masterbate as long as they don't wear a condom?

Locutus
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiingView Post

Isn't it ok for catholics to masterbate as long as they don't wear a condom?

Us Protestants can rub one out anywhere, anytime, with anyone.

DurkaDurka
Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

... OK, ahem ...

Gopher; you are so marginalized in this forum, how do you function?

DurkaDurka
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

I am Catholic and I make the virgin mary cry every time I waste a load.

DurkaDurka
Quote: Originally Posted by DocDredView Post

Well since i've become Jewish i think everyone is treating me differently...i'm trying to be a good Jew ...

It's hard being a Jew I tell you...God i ate sausaggese at a restaurant tonight and they only informed after that they had pork in them...
I'm thinking i should vomit it up...but it was tasty and i was hungry...i can't afford the throw up cause of pork deal....

You're as Jewish as a pack of bacon doc

lone wolf
Quote: Originally Posted by DocDredView Post

Persecution complex already?

Wolf

no new posts