Billy's Boy

triedit

inimitable
Billy said it's ok to show you guys the cute one....

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Who is Billy???

He was a poster from the Vine that I do not believe made the migration. He is an offline friend to some of the Viners as well.

Cute baby!

Congrats to Billy(and his wife of course).:cool:

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Beautiful baby, look at those little cheeks. Oh to sleep like that.

Brat

Electoral Member
May 30, 2007
Congratulations Billy!
He's gorgeous

What does big sister think?

Billy

May 29, 2007
Congratulations Billy!
He's gorgeous

What does big sister think?

Hey guys...thanks for the thoughts.

Brat, she's got very mixed emotions, but for a 3 year old, she's handling it well. On one hand, she's ecstatic to have a little "fartski" in the house, but when she's tired, it gets her quite upset to see him having "boobies". As far as she's concerned, those boobies and the person who wears them belong to her. It will be difficult for her, but I think she'll be fine. We keep reinforcing to her that it's ok to have mixed feelings and to not like the new baby sometimes. Things are different for her but she will adapt.

Last edited:

daisygirl

Electoral Member
May 28, 2007
Ontario

Billy, you are such a lucky man.
You have two
absolutely gorgeous children.
This newest one is so wonderfully handsome, Billy.
You and your wife do, indeed, make beautiful babies!

Reactions: triedit

L_M

Jun 10, 2007
Might as weel make my first post back a happy one.

Congrats Billy, he beautiful. Things going well for ya?

L_M

Jun 10, 2007
I've been in school, using theinternet for research and facebook, lol.

I came by here when everyone first made the move, but I honestly wasn't in the mood to meet new personalities at the time. Dances kinda ruined the vine for me.

How was Muzfestapalooza '07? I thought about you guys near the end of August.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
I've been in school, using theinternet for research and facebook, lol.

I came by here when everyone first made the move, but I honestly wasn't in the mood to meet new personalities at the time. Dances kinda ruined the vine for me.

How was Muzfestapalooza '07? I thought about you guys near the end of August.

Unfortunately there was no Muzfest this year.:-(

I think he said that there would be a Muzfest '08, but I haven't seen him around here for a while now.

L_M

Jun 10, 2007
Really? That sucks. Is Unf still around? RT? I see triedit somewhere here. How many made the move?

I'm betting PG didn't , which blows windmills. He was an amazing writer. I spent many an overwhelmed afternnoon reading his work - still never finishing anything, but feeling entertained nonetheless, lol.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Really? That sucks. Is Unf still around? RT? I see triedit somewhere here. How many made the move?

I'm betting PG didn't , which blows windmills. He was an amazing writer. I spent many an overwhelmed afternnoon reading his work - still never finishing anything, but feeling entertained nonetheless, lol.

I am not sure who RT is, but Unf is around. I do not believe that PG made it over here, though.