Worst Commercials

gc
What is everyone's least favourite commercial?

As for mine, has anyone seen that Mitsubishi commercial where they hang up that soccer player and suck the life out of him? Creepy! That makes me never want to buy a Mitsubishi ever. Whoever came up with the idea for that commercial should be fired immediately!

For those who haven't seen it, check it out here: Link (external - login to view)

Dreadful Nonsense
i hate the adds to vote for liberal or tory

s_lone
Quote: Originally Posted by gcView Post

What is everyone's least favourite commercial?

As for mine, has anyone seen that Mitsubishi commercial where they hang up that soccer player and suck the life out of him? Creepy! That makes me never want to buy a Mitsubishi ever. Whoever came up with the idea for that commercial should be fired immediately!

For those who haven't seen it, check it out here: Link (external - login to view)

Geez... that is a very weird concept... Now the Mitsubishi guys will be in my nightmares with all the other horror icons like Freddy, Jason, Michael Myers, Leatherface etc.

Suddenly I don't want to go to bed anymore...

gc
Quote: Originally Posted by s_loneView Post

Geez... that is a very weird concept... Now the Mitsubishi guys will be in my nightmares with all the other horror icons like Freddy, Jason, Michael Myers, Leatherface etc.

Suddenly I don't want to go to bed anymore...

I'm just glad I'm not very good at sports