how to touch your uvula with your tongue

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
I just discovered I can do this:

Pull your tongue back as far as it will go, bend it back on itself...

now blow! you'll feel your uvula touch your tongue, then you can press it up against the roof ouf your mouth to trap it.

weird stuff....

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
ROFLMAO ... ok, I tried it. Didn't work, but the dog sure looked at me funny when I was making the weird noises!

Now try to lick your elbow.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

i did not know i had a vulva...i love vulvas..

And even with this new found knowledge you some how managed to get yourself together enough to come to the forum. I think if I found a new body part on myself I've be checking it out for a few hours....

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Durka, I gave you that picture as a memento of our weekend together, I didn't think you'd publish it.

BTW, I'd rather lick someone elses uvula.

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
And even with this new found knowledge you some how managed to get yourself together enough to come to the forum. I think if I found a new body part on myself I've be checking it out for a few hours....

i can't see the lil pics inserted in yer post Twila...i think me win98 is dying...
if i go to a link everything freezes...nightmarish surfing...*cackle cackle*

but i can still see through the rubble well enough to know i want to touch this new found body part....Twila the thought of you valiantly searching for this has sealed it..I LOVE YOU

here Me Lady of the internet so fine is a dedication to you...by the by just the finest piece of song lyric depicting for me what is LOVE on the internet..I know yer at work Twila so ya can't have a listen but the most important part i'll paste for you...uuu aaaaaaaa paste...such a sexy word..mmmmmfeminine paste rules...can't get enough feminine paste....I'll discuss how one extracts such a divine thing later

the goo goo dolls Iris:
JUST FOR TWILA:
And I'd give up forever to touch you
Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now