Top 10 Most Modified People

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
At least they were 'pros', but this loser, well...

:lol:

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
My god..thats like so beautiful....they look so much better now...they just have this knack of fixing things that are so wrong...

Anyone of these people would be a prize to bring home to daddy and mommy...

Kreskin hopefully your daughter gets over bounty hunter and finds one of these prizes....

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
All I can think is that should any of those people suffer dementia later in life how hard it's going to be on them, their loved ones and the nurses having to look after them...

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
how are you seeing it? A chimp shaking his head sadly at the stupidity of the human race, or an aged, demented human who spent their whole life modifying their body to become a chimp, who then got alzheimers and couldn't stop shaking his heaD?

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
how would you tell?

How would i tell if they were to suffer dementia later in life? Or are you asking what I expect to happen to them should dementia happen later in life?

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
how are you seeing it? A chimp shaking his head sadly at the stupidity of the human race, or an aged, demented human who spent their whole life modifying their body to become a chimp, who then got alzheimers and couldn't stop shaking his heaD?

Naw ... right then he was just going, over and over again: "Tolt ya ... ya shoulda picked me!..."

Wolf

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
Twila, ya did it again Girl ... holy creepfest Batman!

I love tattoos and piercings (have both) but some of that stuff is a world away from normal. How much would you have to hate yourself to do that kitty cat stuff the woman has???

These go beyond decoration and expression and firmly into mutilation country.

Except that one woman who became tattooed because of a skin condition. I do that if I were in the same position. I like the all over tattoos, it's the piercings and body morphing that has a high creep factor for me.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Except that one woman who became tattooed because of a skin condition. I do that if I were in the same position. I like the all over tattoos, it's the piercings and body morphing that has a high creep factor for me
Yeah I agree. Her condition is different. She's chosen to be seen rather then to hide.

Vereya

Council Member
Apr 20, 2006
Tula
Uzhos nakh!.. I wonder about that Elaine Davidson - how can she eat with all those piercings? And those split tongues... *shudders*
I agree with Hermann about their already suffering from dementia.