Twila

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
ok this is my impression of Twila...we have not seen a pic of her so here is my idea of this Hippie animal loving chick...

Maybe we can all make up our artistic impressions of one another...
i know ..i know ..don't let my gift put you off...we all can't be real artists...but thats not the point is it...

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
see? Looks just like me (please ignore the crappy camping picture).

Last edited:

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Nope not my friends...but they started Talk like a pirate day...I'd have thought you'd be impressed...jeez...just trying to brighten..sniff..your day...sniff....well make me cry why doncha! sniff....

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Oooh, Twila... did you know that FireFox has a kitty cat skin? So your back and forward and refresh buttons and everything have cats at them? I saw it and had to tell you.

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
Nope not my friends...but they started Talk like a pirate day...I'd have thought you'd be impressed...jeez...just trying to brighten..sniff..your day...sniff....well make me cry why doncha! sniff....

Argh but i am lassy...
Fell out me hammock whilst reading your message in the bottle....
So ya be off to the land of Jack Crow and fetch yerself a bottle of giggles lass!!
Step to now...arghhhh

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
Oooh, Twila... did you know that FireFox has a kitty cat skin? So your back and forward and refresh buttons and everything have cats at them? I saw it and had to tell you.

Argh...Now don't be going and telling her to tattoo that fine backside she's sportin in that image....

Me have me glass right up to the where life meets cotton...arghhh...

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
see? Looks just like me (please ignore the crappy camping picture).

Arghh! You be a fine lookin' wench, to be sure!:cool:

It be a fine place to hide me booty!
Just be turnin' yer head while I hide me gold in the wat'erfall!;-)

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Thank you Cosmo, I clean up better. It's hard to maintain an attractive look while camping. Not to mention the weird looks you get when you haul out a generator and plug in your curling iron.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Thank you Cosmo, I clean up better. It's hard to maintain an attractive look while camping. Not to mention the weird looks you get when you haul out a generator and plug in your curling iron.

It's always funny to see people all primped up just to go camping. They certainly don't stay that way very long.:lol:

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
t's always funny to see people all primped up just to go camping. They certainly don't stay that way very long.
yeah, I've seen it a couple time. My favourite was at the mud bogs. Watching some of the girls staggering around in high heels, summer dresses in the mud pits...silly silly silly.

I don't much bother. I try to keep my hair from standing on end, but that's only so I don't scare the little ones.

Last edited: