shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

DARN RIGHTS!!!

Sweet! Now she'll forget about wanting to see my pic.

karrie
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

Sweet! Now she'll forget about wanting to see my pic.

*shrugs* either way... I could just pretend you're alyson and let it be done with. alyson with a big sword... yep, that works.

eh1eh

*shrugs* either way... I could just pretend you're alyson and let it be done with. alyson with a big sword... yep, that works.

Oh my god!. Alyson with a big sword, I get it . He He. Oh wait this is a pirate thread. Nevermind.

shadowshiv

Now that puts a weird picture in my mind. Thanks a lot! LOL!

Zan
What he said.

and ew.

Zan
Shadow... somehow I need to eradicate that vision from my head. I think if you post a pic of you in your overalls, that should clear up any misconceptions.

karrie
Quote: Originally Posted by ZanView Post

Shadow... somehow I need to eradicate that vision from my head. I think if you post a pic of you in your overalls, that should clear up any misconceptions.

yep... he needs to find someone with carhartts to lend him (new ones just aren't the same), and snap some pics!

shadowshiv

Unfortunately, I do not own any overalls.

shadowshiv

yep... he needs to find someone with carhartts to lend him (new ones just aren't the same), and snap some pics!

I have my Security Guard uniform. Would that be any good?

shadowshiv
Curiosity, I see that you are viewing the thread.

How did your day go? I hope it went well.

karrie
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

I have my Security Guard uniform. Would that be any good?

hmmm.... I suppose it would do.

lone wolf
Arrgh.... I be doin' a task today that be both hair curlin' and filled by waterfalls. She be a grand work-out too at Bucky's gym.... Damn beavers.

Sweet pic Twila!

Wolf

gopher

She is every bit as beautiful and charming today as when I first saw her perform 35 years ago!

triedit
I have pictures of Shadow, Daisy, Impetus, Unforgiven, Ski..possibly others....what am I bid?

daisygirl
We also have pics of DaSleeper and quite a few others.

And I have pictures of you!

And I have the address of the mudman and I know where you live!

Zan
Quote: Originally Posted by trieditView Post

I have pictures of Shadow, Daisy, Impetus, Unforgiven, Ski..possibly others....what am I bid?

a bulk lot sale! cha-ching!

I'm assuming you'd be donating the proceeds to our worthy-but-not-quite-a-post-a-thon-yet cause?

Dreadful Nonsense

a bulk lot sale! cha-ching!

I'm assuming you'd be donating the proceeds to our worthy-but-not-quite-a-post-a-thon-yet cause?

i can see it now ...two years from now

Hey guys how about another post a thon .....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Zan
ah well, we'll just come up with some equally titillating way to raise money then won't we Doc?

*debating with myself - dare I post the word titillate to Doc?*

Dreadful Nonsense

ah well, we'll just come up with some equally titillating way to raise money then won't we Doc?

*debating with myself - dare I post the word titillate to Doc?*

I wasn't knocking it Zan....i was just loling that we have not started it yet we got one going....

if i may....
why not come up with a real good cause.... a small one for starters...lock the kreskin gag thread...and put that one down to inspiration..which by allrights is where this idea came from...and do her...
we're gonna be here 2 years from now......

maybe the next cause a little bigger...hell we could get on cbc in five years for being the little place that did.....

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by trieditView Post

Speaking of Muz(Impetus), where the heck is he? I have not seen him around the boards in a while.