Belgium is for sale

Twila
Wanker is male
Twat (pronounced Twat, not twot) is female.

My favourite is yoghurt top (coined by Brian) it shall live on in infamy!

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by CuriosityView Post

Lol Shadow

I'd love to think on marrying you but I have no idea what your message means....(I am slow I know)...
does 'look see' have some particular connotation in your secret thoughts of love potion material???

Still it isn't every day a woman gets an offer like that one.... lol...ta for the compliment.

No problem.

Regarding 'look-see'(and you are NOT slow!), here is the site where it comes from(at least from my experiences). It is www.muttscomics.com (external - login to view) . I own a lot of the books, and I enjoy reading them immensely. I highly recommend them(and you come across as this being something you would enjoy).

Twila
Who ever buys Belgium should have to sign an agreement to NOT mess with their chocolates!

hermanntrude
men can be twats too.

I try to avoid the use of this kind of word. It's a word (like the c-word) which describes a partof the female anatomy I feel should never be talked of in a negative light. I find it very disappointing that in this day and age so many of our insults hinge on calling someone a ******, which is a wonderful thing

DurkaDurka
Quote: Originally Posted by hermanntrudeView Post

men can be twats too.

I try to avoid the use of this kind of word. It's a word (like the c-word) which describes a partof the female anatomy I feel should never be talked of in a negative light. I find it very disappointing that in this day and age so many of our insults hinge on calling someone a ******, which is a wonderful thing

You Sir, are a Vag.

Twila
Quote:

It's a word (like the c-word) which describes a partof the female anatomy I feel should never be talked of in a negative light. I find it very disappointing that in this day and age so many of our insults hinge on calling someone a ******, which is a wonderful thing

So your definately not a scot eh?

hermanntrude
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

So your definately not a scot eh?

i'll ignore that, but only once.

shadowshiv

men can be twats too.

Look at the word 'fag' as another example. Originally it was the British name for cigarette, and now it is a derogatory name for homosexuals.

hermanntrude
it's still the british word for cigarettes. It can be quite disturbing for a foreigner to be asked if they have a spare fag on them

Twila
Quote:

i'll ignore that, but only once.

Did I offend you? didn't meant to. Just referring to their propensity for using the c word.

shadowshiv

it's still the british word for cigarettes. It can be quite disturbing for a foreigner to be asked if they have a spare fag on them

That's true. No reason they should stop using that word the way it was originally intended.

hermanntrude
hehe no u didn't. I was just playing along with the stereotypical english dislike for the scots. The c word should be one of beauty. Unfortunately it's taken on a tone of the disgusting. So i refuse to use it at all.

shadowshiv

hehe no u didn't. I was just playing along with the stereotypical english dislike for the scots. The c word should be one of beauty. Unfortunately it's taken on a tone of the disgusting. So i refuse to use it at all.

Whew. I admit I was a little worried too. I couldn't tell if you were serious or not. Good one! LOL!

Unforgiven
Don't even think about an f ing poll!

Twila
Quote:

PHEWWF! I totally thought I had offended you. Gosh, my heart is still beating a bit fast.

I've used the c word on people I really dislike. I don't use it often but for me it's almost taken on a different meaning...

hermanntrude
you'd have trouble offending me, twila.

being female makes it more difficult, i think... call me sexist

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by UnforgivenView Post

Don't even think about an f ing poll!

Poll for what?

DurkaDurka
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

Poll for what?

Whether I should expose my genitalia to this thread or not.

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurkaView Post

Whether I should expose my genitalia to this thread or not.

Why the hell not? You've done it in every other thread!

Twila
you guys are terrible!!!

shadowshiv

you guys are terrible!!!

No, we are baaaaaaaad.

karrie
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

Poll for what?

I'm curious too... can't quite seem to see what anyone would be polling on.

DurkaDurka

you guys are terrible!!!

Ok, I'll take that as a yes... in this informal poll here

DurkaDurka
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

Another yes...

Curiosity
Thanks Shadow for the link.... need a laff

I call people 'berk' often and have no idea if it is bad or good.... like wanker this morning....

Names (like fag) have different meanings for different things. In the U.S. there are so many verbotten expletives now it's like walking on wire maneuvering through hurt feelings....

My mother who was born in France but moved to England when she was little thus grew up with a weird accent. Having many kids she rarely swore but got away with one which killed us... 'fot'.... trans: fart.

We would all scatter knowing one of us was in trouble if we heard it lol...

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

If this were the "burglar with the weird sex-toy fetish" thread, I would say he was certainly polling on something that he shouldn't have.

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by CuriosityView Post

Thanks Shadow for the link.... need a laff

I call people 'berk' often and have no idea if it is bad or good.... like wanker this morning....

Names (like fag) have different meanings for different things. In the U.S. there are so many verbotten expletives now it's like walking on wire maneuvering through hurt feelings....

My mother who was born in France but moved to England when she was little thus grew up with a weird accent. Having many kids she rarely swore but got away with one which killed us... 'fot'.... trans: fart.

We would all scatter knowing one of us was in trouble if we heard it lol...

No problem. I'm glad you liked it. It is one of my favourite to read. If you enjoy the comics, you could always pick them up in book form.