I think I deserve more rep points

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by hermanntrudeView Post

dude... all he asked for was some rep...

Nothing wrong with a little rep.

Curiosity
[Shadow

Karrie was lounging around at 9 am eating ice cream - discussing pool guys and I was introducing her to the Swedish Hockey Team from 2006 Olympics...woo hoo...

You gots a greenie from moi.

hermanntrude
i never noticed before but if you hover over someone's greenies it says something nice about you.

Apparently Karrie is a splendid one to behold....

Curiosity
I hate to sign off this great party.... I'll look up some hangover recipes before I return... have to go and wreck someone's life now.... Curio

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by CuriosityView Post

[Shadow

Karrie was lounging around at 9 am eating ice cream - discussing pool guys and I was introducing her to the Swedish Hockey Team from 2006 Olympics...woo hoo...

You gots a greenie from moi.

No wonder she's tired!

Thank you!

shadowshiv

I hate to sign off this great party.... I'll look up some hangover recipes before I return... have to go and wreck someone's life now.... Curio

Bah! You could never wreck anyone's life!

Curiosity
Thanks Shadow - what a nice thing to say -!!

shadowshiv
You're welcome. You are a good person to have on this board.

Coddfish

I've been considering this for a while. I tried posting lots of in-depth serious newsy stuff and charming the pants off all the ladies and generally being an amicable guy. The thing is i think i'm being too indirect. So now I'll be honest with you, my friends...

I deserve a better reputation, so give it to me. If you don't agree, there must be something wrong with you.

Eh, why not? I'll give you a rep point, Hermann.

The reason: Um...Um...Oh, I know! Just by being your true self on here...How about that?

Twila
I wonder if when you hover over your own it says something different then if others hover over it...I'd ask people to hover over me but in this crowd.....

karrie

Karrie

Better find some pants to put on before your hubbie gets home.....

And wipe off the dried out ice cream...

The siding guy swung by to discuss our predicament, so I got dressed. and washed all the sticky ice cream gunk off. *sigh* ruined my whole day.

karrie
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

I wonder if when you hover over your own it says something different then if others hover over it...I'd ask people to hover over me but in this crowd.....

you're a glorious beacon of light when I hover over you Twila.

Zzarchov
I find it is quite hard to get rep points, sometimes you get them for silly things, other times you'll have 8 people respond to something you wrote with "great post", but alas, no greenie.

Im not too concerned with it, I just think its a funny thing. Anyways, since you asked, 3 people got anonymous greenies in this thread for witty comments (to me anyways)

karrie
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

hmm... that may be why she let it slide. lol.

... 'great, intelligent post'... with a negative rep. some people.

hermanntrude
an error, perhaps?

I've seen that once or twice before... a positive comment with a negtive rep

karrie
Quote: Originally Posted by ZzarchovView Post

I find it is quite hard to get rep points, sometimes you get them for silly things, other times you'll have 8 people respond to something you wrote with "great post", but alas, no greenie.

Im not too concerned with it, I just think its a funny thing. Anyways, since you asked, 3 people got anonymous greenies in this thread for witty comments (to me anyways)

I think so often people (me anyway) just forget about the system. I tend to say it in open board, where others can see I support what the person is saying, rather than giving reps. Then I'll go on a rep binge, giving tons of rep all at once.

#juan
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

... 'great, intelligent post'... with a negative rep. some people.

'great, intelligent post' is something I said. I wonder if the rep thingy was in the "do not approve" setting when I did that? It could have been me...didn't mean to....

karrie
and here I thought it was someone from Twila's sarcasm society. lol.

hermanntrude
Wow. I had no idea you guys were so gullible.

I got 12 greenies out of that.

I think I deserve a car.

karrie
Between you making us give you greenies, and Kreskin making us post endlessly to try to hit a ridiculous goal, I do wonder about our suggestibility.

#juan

I think I deserve a car.

I can almost guarantee you won't get a car.........nah.......no car.......

lone wolf

I think I deserve a car.

I can do that.... Couple of old eyesores just down the road from here. As is, where is .... and you'll have to come get 'em. On the up side, the tax is cheap....

Wolf

Tonington
Lol, this isn't the first pleading for greenies from Hermann, but I'll give ya one anyway if I can, hell they're free anyways

hermanntrude
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

I can do that.... Couple of old eyesores just down the road from here. As is, where is .... and you'll have to come get 'em. On the up side, the tax is cheap....

Wolf

hehe well thanks... shame I don't have a license, or know where sudbury is (apart from the one in the UK)

shadowshiv

I think I deserve a car.

I think a lot of us got more greenies that day.

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by ToningtonView Post

Lol, this isn't the first pleading for greenies from Hermann, but I'll give ya one anyway if I can, hell they're free anyways

Heck, if you're handing out free greenies how about throwing some my way?

no new posts