The Inmates Here at CanCon

Curiosity
I hope this forum remains just as it was overnight ...

Thursday nights are rough when I meet with a battered group of men and women and we get into the ditches of the really beastly things we are capable of doing to each other....

...this morning I cruised throught he topics and ended up laughing and feeling so good the world is not spinning out of control.... all of the goofy antics here along with the arguments and the characters and thinkers and interesting people who write the notes...

Thank you ... you make life worth venturing through another day. I hope your Friday is wonderful.

eh1eh
Happy Friday Curio.

I don't think you could keep us away. This place is definitly addictive.

Curiosity
Agreed Eh1.... It is a comfortable place to start the day

Zan
Quote:

all of the goofy antics here along with the arguments and the characters and thinkers and interesting people who write the notes...

Curiosity, you are responsible for a good deal of the laughter and camaraderie here. How many mornings do I try to focus my bleary eyes on the task of sweeping out spam and come across a cheerful 'good morning' from you around here?

On that note, Good morning and happy Friday to you too!

It's going to be a balmy 22 degree here today apparently. This also makes me happy.

triedit
Heh. You said "beastly"

(sorry, I came here from the goat thread)

WE LOVE YOU!

Curiosity
Tried

It was an accurate word in the worst sense - but not about the goat folks hahaha...

DurkaDurka
thems are fighting words Curiosity!

Tonington
Happy Friday Curio!

Your cheerful and optimistic words have been a beacon many a time on theses pages. It's only fair we brighten your day once in a while

karrie
Good Friday to you Curio!

I'm glad your spirits were lifted today. I like days like that, when our emotions prove their indomitable nature. We'd so often rather seize on a silly goat joke than let the horrors of the world drag us down. It makes me think of that silly Pixar Jackalope cartoon, Boundin'. lol.

Keep boundin' back Curio, we'll always be here, with gems hidden in the midst of our squabbles, to brighten your days.

Curiosity
Karrie

This is a Karrie Friday!!! My husband and I used to be apart for months at a time and it was wonderful - those homecomings - worth the loneliness between.

Enjoy your day! You bring such smiles to all of us....

karrie
Heeheehee... I'm resting up as much as I can today. He probably won't be home until late, and I want to get as much visiting in as I can! He'll be off again Sunday morning, since this is a stolen weekend. Thank goodness for his kind, considerate coworkers (God Bless Texas!). If they had wanted to, they could have refused to travel back down south, refused to have the extra 5 hrs added to their weekend travel time.

It always amazes me how helpful and considerate people can be. Something like having to rip up your whole back yard really shows you who's who. Our neighbors took our kids for the day, cooked us meals, ran a garden hose over the fence to our yard so we had water to use. Our friends jumped down into our sewer filled trench to help patch pipe. And now relative strangers are willing to add to their already long trip, just for our convenience. It's awesome.

hermanntrude
have a nice day, curio :0)

Dreadful Nonsense
Big Smackers on me cheeks of choice to my Curiosity!!!MMWWUUUUUUUAAAAAHHHH

Did you know she has a dimple on one of them that looks like jesus ...she charges people to have a look see....she's rich from it you know....there she is bent over mooning a crowd of kneeling evengelacals praying to her ****....Thats our curio!!!!

I want to take the opportunity to all here to say i agree with curio...this place is a great mix...

i know i go overboard sometimes and the mods gotta do what they gotta do...but you know... what mod goes to the trouble of copy pasting a randy goat post and pm's it to me in case it got lost...i mean Did i thank you Karrie......noooooooo...sorry hun....very rude of me....you are well in your rights.....please understand that i have never resented the modding...hell if you want to know durka pm'ed and suggested we calm it down....never mind kreskin going over to the dark side.... DURKA MODDING HIS SPAWN!!!!!

karrie
That means a lot Doc, and Durka you too. Thanks.

I try not to be an unreasonable mom, I mean mod.

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by CuriosityView Post

I hope this forum remains just as it was overnight ...

Thursday nights are rough when I meet with a battered group of men and women and we get into the ditches of the really beastly things we are capable of doing to each other....

...this morning I cruised throught he topics and ended up laughing and feeling so good the world is not spinning out of control.... all of the goofy antics here along with the arguments and the characters and thinkers and interesting people who write the notes...

Thank you ... you make life worth venturing through another day. I hope your Friday is wonderful.

Curio, with you posting here it makes us all feel like we are on .

(reading this thread makes me realize what you were talking about in the other thread. So here is another for you.)

Twila
You guys are all just so squishy...It's how I rate cats...they have to have good squish factor...You guys all do (at least metaphysically speaking...not that I've squished any of you...)

Coddfish
Happy Friday Curio!

You know, I sometimes feel like that too. Whenever it's something to do with a person I do not like or when someone wrongs me, I'll always feel like the same way you felt. It takes me such a long time to get over it, so fortunately, I have people like you guys to lift me up with your posts just as much as you have lifted up our Curio.

Anyway, just thought I would bring that up. I hope you have a good day, Curio! *hug*

Curiosity
Thanks for the good wishes I got here too!
Coddfish - understand what you are saying
Some mornings are such crack up to read what the late nite show has been around here.... it's hard not to start the day with a laff reading some of the posts....

Laughter may be all we have left these days....
LOL Twila
Cats aren't much on squishing, their claws come out.... they do rumble however - it's called purring in human-land.

Twila
Quote:

Cats aren't much on squishing, their claws come out

oh, you should meet my cats. They all tolerate the squishes...2 even like it. The 3rd puts up with it but no claws or growls.

lone wolf
Gee ... shucks ... not gonna have to take an insulin shot am I?... Hey ... CC's a great place to kick up your feet share a few laughs and blow off some steam....

Wolf

eh1eh
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

You guys are all just so squishy...It's how I rate cats...they have to have good squish factor...You guys all do (at least metaphysically speaking...not that I've squished any of you...)

Awww. Thanks.