Furious

eh1eh
I was posting in a thread called. How do I upload a photo. Nothing neferious or DIRTY was going on in that thread but it was deleted in the middle of my response. I think the OP would like to know how to post pictures and hermanntrude had provided an answer and I was following up wit some advise. No bad was there, Where is this thread. If this thread is deleted then I wil;l have my answer.

eh1eh
I'm very mad and would accept any reasonable explaination.

Thank You.

hermanntrude
I think the explanation is that I answered the question in another thread

eh1eh
Quote: Originally Posted by hermanntrudeView Post

I think the explanation is that I answered the question in another thread

So someone deleted the other thread?

hermanntrude
yes.

Blame Karrie, i reckon.

She's new and still has zeal.

we'll wear it out of her

eh1eh
Ah. I see. I was just making a Led Zeplin reference cuz dude that asked could relate. I'll pick it up later. BTW do you remember the nic of the person who asked?

P.S. No worries karrie, I understand the logic involved.
Last edited by eh1eh; Sep 13th, 2007 at 05:07 PM..Reason: P.S.

Cosmo
Eh1Eh ... sometimes these mysterious little ghosts in the machine come by and kidnap particularly interesting threads. I've seen it happen! Bit like the "Sock Elves" in South Park, I fear. Did you hear any singing?

I read it too ... Hermann gave ya good advice.

karrie
The original poster, locutus, asked me to delete it because he'd gotten his answer.

Sorry to have thrown you for a loop Eh.

eh1eh
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmoView Post

Eh1Eh ... sometimes these mysterious little ghosts in the machine come by and kidnap particularly interesting threads. I've seen it happen! Bit like the "Sock Elves" in South Park, I fear. Did you hear any singing?

I read it too ... Hermann gave ya good advice.

Indeed. Karrie's a bud. I have no problem cutting her lots of slack.

Cosmo
Eh, I wasn't dogging Karrie about it. You ought to see the stunts I pulled off in my first few months moderating! Nearly brought the walls down around us all. She figured stuff out far quicker than I did.

karrie
I don't know... hermann was appalled that I was granted the position without even knowing how to embed pictures. lol. I just might slip up one day and delete us all.

hermanntrude
modding is easy. Those of you who can't handle it should step aside and let a REAL man give it a go

Cosmo

modding is easy. Those of you who can't handle it should step aside and let a REAL man give it a go

ROFLMAO ... uh huh. Spoken like someone who either has never moderated or has the "pack and Uzi, take no prisoners" style of moderating! I subscribe to the second one, which makes me less than ideal as a mod. I'm better at hanging around playing back catcher for Andem while he galavants around the globe.

hermanntrude
actually in all honesty i've only ever modded in one place with very few members and i didn't do too good a job there either. Part of the problem was a lack of definite rules, and part of it was me being a little too emotional

Cosmo
Really? In seriousness I thought you'd do well since you seem to be a "people person". It is a tough gig, though.

hermanntrude
I am a people person, and probably it would have been OK, except for the nature of just one person. He's quite well-known and has been banned from here, probably more than once, and from a multitude of other forums too. That in conjunction with the fact the rules weren't too clear and were open to debate resulted in a LOT of drama, which I didn't handle very well.

eh1eh
You're right Herm, and the lack of rules thing was the downfall. You did fine I think.

Karrie, , you're cool.

shadowshiv

So, does that mean you are still looking for one?LOLOL!

Locutus
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

The original poster, locutus, asked me to delete it because he'd gotten his answer.

Sorry to have thrown you for a loop Eh.

Yeah, that was at my request. I had first asked in the dubai tall building thread but figured I should have posted the question under tech help to it would be seen, but, as I was writing that one, hermann had already answered my question. So since the topic was already in 2 running threads I simply asked karrie to delete the 'off topic' question. No harm, no foul but didn't mean to cause an uproar. Sort for the confusion eh1eh.

eh1eh
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

So, does that mean you are still looking for one?LOLOL!

I'm pretty sure Hermann is not looking for a good man.

Locutus; All just a big misunderstanding. I had a real good Zeplin lyric thingy going and it disappeared so I just needed to vent. I'm reactionary sometimes.

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

I'm pretty sure Hermann is not looking for a good man.

Locutus; All just a big misunderstanding. I had a real good Zeplin lyric thingy going and it disappeared so I just needed to vent. I'm reactionary sometimes.

Yeah, he seems to have his eyes set on Karrie.

eh1eh

Yeah, he seems to have his eyes set on Karrie.

Well I think karrie's really hot but alas I'm happily married.

hermanntrude
"alas i'm happily married" seems like a contradiction in terms. You might as well say "alas, I am happy"

karrie
Damn you and your bliss eh!

eh1eh

"alas i'm happily married" seems like a contradiction in terms. You might as well say "alas, I am happy"

I ain't no english prof.

eh1eh
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

Damn you and your bliss eh!

Bliss is highly under rated. BTW it's where you reside, no?

Colpy

Sorry, Herm, I'm real busy lately and just don't have the time......

karrie

Bliss is highly under rated. BTW it's where you reside, no?

it is indeed... good job noticing the details. lol. But, it doesn't stop me from wanting men to want to have affairs with me!

shadowshiv

Well I think karrie's really hot but alas I'm happily married.

I've never seen what she looks like, but she certainly posts hot!

karrie
I popped a pic of myself up as my av one day, to pick on the guys. I told them I would put up a shirtless pic of myself, and they didn't really quite believe me. I think eh might think that pic, a professional photo shoot, is representative of how I look on a typical day. Which would be very wrong. lol. I'm just a housewife with a few extra pounds.

I've never seen what she looks like, but she certainly posts hot!