Furious

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
I was posting in a thread called. How do I upload a photo. Nothing neferious or DIRTY was going on in that thread but it was deleted in the middle of my response. I think the OP would like to know how to post pictures and hermanntrude had provided an answer and I was following up wit some advise. No bad was there, Where is this thread. If this thread is deleted then I wil;l have my answer.:-|

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Ah. I see. I was just making a Led Zeplin reference cuz dude that asked could relate. I'll pick it up later. BTW do you remember the nic of the person who asked?

P.S. No worries karrie, I understand the logic involved.

Last edited:

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
Eh1Eh ... sometimes these mysterious little ghosts in the machine come by and kidnap particularly interesting threads. I've seen it happen! Bit like the "Sock Elves" in South Park, I fear. Did you hear any singing?

I read it too ... Hermann gave ya good advice. ;)

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
The original poster, locutus, asked me to delete it because he'd gotten his answer.

Sorry to have thrown you for a loop Eh.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Eh1Eh ... sometimes these mysterious little ghosts in the machine come by and kidnap particularly interesting threads. I've seen it happen! Bit like the "Sock Elves" in South Park, I fear. Did you hear any singing?

I read it too ... Hermann gave ya good advice. ;)

Indeed. Karrie's a bud. I have no problem cutting her lots of slack. ;-)

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
Eh, I wasn't dogging Karrie about it. You ought to see the stunts I pulled off in my first few months moderating! Nearly brought the walls down around us all. :) She figured stuff out far quicker than I did.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I don't know... hermann was appalled that I was granted the position without even knowing how to embed pictures. lol. I just might slip up one day and delete us all.

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
modding is easy. Those of you who can't handle it should step aside and let a REAL man give it a go
ROFLMAO ... uh huh. Spoken like someone who either has never moderated or has the "pack and Uzi, take no prisoners" style of moderating! I subscribe to the second one, which makes me less than ideal as a mod. I'm better at hanging around playing back catcher for Andem while he galavants around the globe.

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
actually in all honesty i've only ever modded in one place with very few members and i didn't do too good a job there either. Part of the problem was a lack of definite rules, and part of it was me being a little too emotional

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
Really? In seriousness I thought you'd do well since you seem to be a "people person". It is a tough gig, though.

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
I am a people person, and probably it would have been OK, except for the nature of just one person. He's quite well-known and has been banned from here, probably more than once, and from a multitude of other forums too. That in conjunction with the fact the rules weren't too clear and were open to debate resulted in a LOT of drama, which I didn't handle very well.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
The original poster, locutus, asked me to delete it because he'd gotten his answer.

Sorry to have thrown you for a loop Eh.

Yeah, that was at my request. I had first asked in the dubai tall building thread but figured I should have posted the question under tech help to it would be seen, but, as I was writing that one, hermann had already answered my question. So since the topic was already in 2 running threads I simply asked karrie to delete the 'off topic' question. No harm, no foul but didn't mean to cause an uproar. Sort for the confusion eh1eh.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
So, does that mean you are still looking for one?LOLOL!:lol::p:lol:

I'm pretty sure Hermann is not looking for a good man. ;-)

Locutus; All just a big misunderstanding. I had a real good Zeplin lyric thingy going and it disappeared so I just needed to vent. I'm reactionary sometimes.:smile: