DocDred, you're Fired!


DurkaDurka
#1
Dear Dr.Dred

This thread is to inform you that you have been fired from your duties as Goat Brothel-Cabana Boy.

The reason for your termination is as follows:
  • Gross Violation of employees
  • Theft of Intellectual Property ie: theft of Durka's Lonely Goat Planet Guide.
  • Harassment of customers and employees. ie: Secret Cams recording the Inter Species Erotica
  • Behaviour unbecoming of a social outcast
  • Lewd behavior in the presence with a goat
  • Injections of common cleaning products.


    Sincerely, DurkaDurka
    Goat Brothel Owner/Operator
 
karrie
#2
lol... so does this mean you're taking applications for a new cabana boy?

I could recommend a few people I know of. Certain names spring readily to mind. Just let me know if you need a list of goat, um, herders, I know.
 
DurkaDurka
#3
I will be accepting new applications in the future. I might even let Doc re-apply, if he passes the humiliation interview.

Karrie, I would encourage you to apply, but you are busy with being a mod and all. Also, a goat brothel is no place for an upstanding lady like your self.
 
karrie
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurkaView Post

I will be accepting new applications in the future. I might even let Doc re-apply, if he passes the humiliation interview.

Karrie, I would encourage you to apply, but you are busy with being a mod and all. Also, a goat brothel is no place for an upstanding lady like your self.

lol... no no, I was merely suggesting I pass on names. I don't like live goats. Now in stew on the other hand. lol.
 
DurkaDurka
#5
Blasphemy! Goats don't belong in stews silly, they serve higher purposes then being a part of the food chain.
 
karrie
#6
all goats? Or just the female ones? Can I have the males for stew?
 
DurkaDurka
#7
Karrie, the thing is, my business caters to all tastes... billy goats, momma goats.

I will make you a deal though, instead of having my goats converted into glue when they are worn out, I will fed-ex them to you in a Care Package.
 
karrie
#8
Now seriously, old goat doesn't work AT ALL.
 
lone wolf
#9
Mmm ... gotta keep the billys. What would we feed the trolls?

Wolf
 
DurkaDurka
#10
Apparently Gypsies are another food favoured by trolls, according to Wikipedia.
 
eh1eh
#11
Geez. I thought the brothel thing was a joke. I will be submiting my resume presently.
 
Curiosity
#12
Can anyone apply?

 
DurkaDurka
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by CuriosityView Post

Can anyone apply?

Well, like I told Karrie... A Goat brothel is no place for a lady!
We are an equal opportunity employer though, we have ISO 627827 ISO 726262 ISO 89008 certifications.
 
DaSleeper
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

Now seriously, old goat doesn't work AT ALL.

You never know...after a taste of old goat......that pool boy might be history..........
 
DurkaDurka
#15
Old goat has a distinct taste, like aged cheddar...
 
karrie
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurkaView Post

Old goat has a distinct taste, like aged cheddar...

slightly rank and vaguely moldy?
 
karrie
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

You never know...after a taste of old goat......that pool boy might be history..........

lol... oh you think do you?
 
eh1eh
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

slightly rank and vaguely moldy?

I have an aunt like that.
 
DurkaDurka
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

slightly rank and vaguely moldy?

pretty close, to the point of burning your nostrils.
 
hermanntrude
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

I have an aunt like that.

maybe she's a goat...
 
karrie
#21
Yeah, I don't foresee that turning me off the poolboy. lol.
 
DurkaDurka
#22
I wish DocDred would get online so he can find out he's fired.

I'm done work in 5 minutes, I'll have to fire him again om a couple hours.
 
eh1eh
#23
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by eh1eh
I have an aunt like that.

maybe she's a goat...

Maybe I can get her a job.
 
Curiosity
#24
LOLOLOL
 
Toro
#25
If there are perks in the brothel, I'd like to apply.
 
DurkaDurka
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by ToroView Post

If there are perks in the brothel, I'd like to apply.

Well Toro, let me tell you.... you get to beta test our new employees.
 
Dreadful Nonsense
#27
*sniffles *
i worked for you like a son....I did all the jobs you wouldn't do....
Hell who put on the ointment...who washed the guys off that complained of the smell after they had the goats that were not douched....
i mean hell some of those guys got real excited in my hand washing duties....
Who applied the alum to the saggy ones to cause the shrinkage and tightening effect.....

Who covered up the mange with fake fur.....

Who friggin broke the new ones in.....

then their is the stuff you refuse to even consider part of the job and say it's a perk.....

I'm going to apply to shadowshiv and see if i can get a job in the Human Brothel.....
 
DurkaDurka
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by DocDredView Post

*sniffles *
i worked for you like a son....I did all the jobs you wouldn't do....
Hell who put on the ointment...who washed the guys off that complained of the smell after they had the goats that were not douched....
i mean hell some of those guys got real excited in my hand washing duties....
Who applied the alum to the saggy ones to cause the shrinkage and tightening effect.....

Who covered up the mange with fake fur.....

Who friggin broke the new ones in.....

then their is the stuff you refuse to even consider part of the job and say it's a perk.....

I'm going to apply to shadowshiv and see if i can get a job in the Human Brothel.....

Doc, I valued your services as an employee but you became too involved with our employees, compromising my prestigious business.

Do you recall the time I arrived at the brothel, to find you performing cunnulingus on 3 goats? I was flabbergasted to say the least, YOU STOLE FROM ME! The goats are there to make money, not for you to play out your sick fantasies! Not too mention those lonely nights when you took our employees home with you, riding them down younge street like some sick Santa Claus Parade. You emotionally damaged my goats, they are no longer tender loving creatures... they are sadistic beasts, satisfied only by your wirey moustache.

Doc, since I am a forgiving brothel operator, I will give you a chance to redeem your self. In order to get back in my good books though, you will have to pass a series of humiliation tests... which will be no easy feat.
 
Dreadful Nonsense
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurkaView Post

Doc, I valued your services as an employee but you became too involved with our employees, compromising my prestigious business.

Do you recall the time I arrived at the brothel, to find you performing cunnulingus on 3 goats? I was flabbergasted to say the least, YOU STOLE FROM ME! The goats are there to make money, not for you to play out your sick fantasies! Not too mention those lonely nights when you took our employees home with you, riding them down younge street like some sick Santa Claus Parade. You emotionally damaged my goats, they are no longer tender loving creatures... they are sadistic beasts, satisfied only by your wirey moustache.

Doc, since I am a forgiving brothel operator, I will give you a chance to redeem your self. In order to get back in my good books though, you will have to pass a series of humiliation tests... which will be no easy feat.

**Doc realizes** *the only chance to have nessie and angie again is to pass the test*.......


Ok I promise no more sampling...PLEASE Can I take The test...sniff sniff
 
DurkaDurka
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by DocDredView Post

**Doc realizes** *the only chance to have nessie and angie again is to pass the test*.......


Ok I promise no more sampling...PLEASE Can I take The test...sniff sniff

Yes, Doc I will allow you to take the humiliation test tomorrow. I really hope you pass the test, it's hard finding Zoologists who want to work in brothels these days.
 

Similar Threads

22
Curiosity-DocDred avatars?
by Kreskin | Jul 8th, 2007
no new posts