DocDred, you're Fired!

Dreadful Nonsense
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurkaView Post

Yes, Doc I will allow you to take the humiliation test tomorrow. I really hope you pass the test, it's hard finding Zoologists who want to work in brothels these days.

Intermission

lol
this has been hilarious dude...good one...how can i quit the brothel...lol...

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by DocDredView Post

*sniffles *
i worked for you like a son....I did all the jobs you wouldn't do....
Hell who put on the ointment...who washed the guys off that complained of the smell after they had the goats that were not douched....
i mean hell some of those guys got real excited in my hand washing duties....
Who applied the alum to the saggy ones to cause the shrinkage and tightening effect.....

Who covered up the mange with fake fur.....

Who friggin broke the new ones in.....

then their is the stuff you refuse to even consider part of the job and say it's a perk.....

I'm going to apply to shadowshiv and see if i can get a job in the Human Brothel.....

Sure you can, but NO sampling. You have to pay just like the rest of the chattle.

Dreadful Nonsense
I don't want humans anyways....Agnes and nessie and the rest of me harem...
oh i'm soo lonley...I hope i pass that humilation test tommorrow....

Curiosity
Doc

Durka is funnin ya.... the real problem was you were "protested by PETA!!!

Love Curio

Dreadful Nonsense
I'm really going through the joneses here Durka...where be the test?

DurkaDurka

I'm really going through the joneses here Durka...where be the test?

First Test:

Write me a ballad involving your self and the goat pictured above.

I will add more tests as the day progresses.

karrie
Bear in mind with said ballad... this is a public forum, and anything overly crude WILL be deleted. Feel free to send it to Durka via PM if you even THINK it might cross such a line.

Cheers.

eh1eh
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

Bear in mind with said ballad... this is a public forum, and anything overly crude WILL be deleted. Feel free to send it to Durka via PM if you even THINK it might cross such a line.

Cheers.

AAWWWWW MOM!

karrie
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

AAWWWWW MOM!

Momma's got a head cold and is extremely cranky today... no more acting up children!

DurkaDurka
The ballad does not have to include anything sexual, it could be a song about a goat & doc rowing together in a Kayak, or Doc and the goat visiting Canada's Wonderland

Dreadful Nonsense
eh1eh took the words right outta my mouth...lol...too funny...

Durka this could take a few days for i don't want to flub this....
and i have to go and do things to meself when i get to hot...if you catch me drift...you had to post the cute goat pic....you really are a rascal....

Dreadful Nonsense
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurkaView Post

The ballad does not have to include anything sexual, it could be a song about a goat & doc rowing together in a Kayak, or Doc and the goat visiting Canada's Wonderland

i got busted in canada's wonderland ...they did not understand our relationship and the french kissing and fondling got out of hand...thank god i showed some restraint and did not ...well you know....

Dreadful Nonsense
feel free to PM Doc and ask for his final ballad, if you dare.
Last edited by karrie; Sep 13th, 2007 at 12:55 PM..Reason: I'm a prude.

Dreadful Nonsense
please durka for the love of my wife sanity...don't make me go on...i think i'm inadverntly programming myself into this beatilaty way of life.....
edit notes
beatllaty is a michael jackson..i ment beastility

karrie
yeah, you can PM that to him and anyone else who'd interested Doc... copy and paste, cause I'm taking it down.

Dreadful Nonsense
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

yeah, you can PM that to him and anyone else who'd interested Doc... copy and paste, cause I'm taking it down.

im at a loss on this call.....

DurkaDurka
Doc, your final ballad is amazing... everyone is looking at me at work wondering why the hell I am laughing my *** off.

Job well done... Goat brothel-Cabana Boy

eh1eh
Your fast and my puter's slow, but I got it.

I liked the fluttering eyelash part. LOL

Curiosity
What are you guys drinking? I want some!

DurkaDurka
I found a song lyric generating site... and low and behold, the lyrics contain "goats". lol. Coincidence? or Destiny?

"Goats's creamy continuum didn't carjacked another bona-fide sink with three bikers and the once-4-seconds-old none-iambolliwood63. Or when don't i cook mole guts delicately? And little miss steel shags poopfully! Another ninja goats does blew my fuses. And darn. I contract more chunky. We will attain intrinsically spiffy underpants? The more they dwindle, the more they chronically complement yourself? A steel's gimpy **** biscuit-continuum does are speaking... Goats did or going to terrorize me! And it's better to bind little miss decoded than fishizzle sweaty damn-dirty-apes and a none's steel? Why don't i bite? Then you changed my mind deftly. You won't masterbates. Another bona-fide sink with three bikers doesn't serenade yourself. You do call on the deployment's many more left shoes... Another bona-fide sink with three bikers and rose leblanc and another bona-fide sink with three bikers and common iambolliwood63 did pillage tumor-like little miss commerce."

lone wolf
Better get sump'n happening soon. News said something about goats and greenhouse gas now. Flatulence or fission, fact or fiction, fast or ... aw ferget it!

Wolf

Dreadful Nonsense
i think the above got deleted or did not go.....whats happening?

karrie

i think the above got deleted or did not go.....whats happening?

it was deleted.

DurkaDurka
LOL@ oilskin suit.

Dreadful Nonsense
we've been shut down durka....

for what i'll never know.....

Gemini911
Doc is a little rusty today....

hermanntrude
doc I'd like to see the ballad. Can you PM it to me?

I suspect your deletions are due to unsuitable content for public consumption

hermanntrude
OK doc, I've seen it now.

I'll spend a long time trying to forget it.

I think we need a new word to describe you, doc. Funny, yes, sick, yes, but somehow both words fall short, and even combining the two in a sentence don't quite reach the hilarious depths of doc-dom.

triedit
Man I miss all the fun. Damned responsibilities.

Curiosity
Doc in an oilskin suit ???

HAHAHA !