9/11 conspiracy debunking videos

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Saw a similar show on Bell expressvu the other night......

This one is just as interesting.....now that I have it saved to my hard drive...i hope the resolution is good enough when I convert it to Divx to play on my DVD player:?::?:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I'll check the video later on.

But, off hand, does it explain how Tower # 7 fell without being touched?

Gopher, over and over you have been directed to pictures, videos, and quotes of eyewitnesses saying that the backside of WTC 7 was destroyed. There are videos of the North Tower clearly hitting WTC 7. There is a quote... an on scene quote of a NYFD firefighter saying that the building is already unstable because of damage and that is why they cannot go in to fight the fires because it is going to collapse.

But still you say it was not touched.

Why?

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Just a note to all participants in the current 9/11 and WTC threads, to please keep the forum rules in mind. Multiple threads on the same topic are discouraged. Please don't create any new ones outside of the preexisting ones. These ones are too long now to merge without great confusion, but new ones will be subject to merging or deletion.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
A good vid ITN... I need to stay out of these darn 9/11 threads, or my eyes will be red and puffy all freaking day.

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
I'll check the video later on.

But, off hand, does it explain how Tower # 7 fell without being touched?

They don't explain why, all they say,

"i understand why people might think that, and i see what they are saying, but when you learned the fact about the way building 7 was built, and about the way it supported itself, and the damage that was done by the collapsing towers, the idea that it was a controlled demolition just holds no water."

This is one of the most pathetic answer i ever heard in my entire life.

Then the narration goes,with the video, showing wtc 1 collapsing """ as the twin towers collapse, debris smashed into wtc7""

However you clearly see no debris at all going to the wtc 7 from the collapse.

The final report on wtc7 , is still being prepared as they say, 5 years of investigation to prove that wtc 7 collapsed ,not demolished.

And no word at all , on Sylverstein, not even a single one.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
They don't explain why, all they say,

"i understand why people might think that, and i see what they are saying, but when you learned the fact about the way building 7 was built, and about the way it supported itself, and the damage that was done by the collapsing towers, the idea that it was a controlled demolition just holds no water."

This is one of the most pathetic answer i ever heard in my entire life.

Then the narration goes,with the video, showing wtc 1 collapsing """ as the twin towers collapse, debris smashed into wtc7""

However you clearly see no debris at all going to the wtc 7 from the collapse.

The final report on wtc7 , is still being prepared as they say, 5 years of investigation to prove that wtc 7 collapsed ,not demolished.

And no word at all , on Sylverstein, not even a single one.

Well everyone else has seen it... but you never will. You just won't. Because if you do open your eyes and see what everyone else sees... the North Tower smashing into WTC 7... well then you can no longer believe what you want to believe.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Eagle, I don't see why you even bother replying to Logic's posts anymore. He/She is a lost cause unwilling to listen to anything other then his/hers own skewed view of things. :)

Logic 7

Council Member
Jul 17, 2006
WTC did not collapse at Free Fall Speed.

Controlled demolition doesnt make building falling exactly at free fall speed, it is always very near.Taking into account that both wtc had 110 floor, 15 sec to 20 sec for a controlled demolition just make sense.

The US official explanation, it is a pancake collapse,which would have taken at the least 45 sec, considering there is resistance beetween each floor.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Conspiracy theories are like Whack-a-Mole. Hit one, and another one's waiting to pop up regardless. And more likely that not, it will be even closer to the truth of it, so that it's harder and harder to disprove.

Good luck as these moles speed up boys.

Good luck.