9/11 conspiracy debunking videos


wallyj
#91
You can argue all you want about if #7 was hit by debris,or you can look at the pictures and video that show it was. The "truthers" discard anything that does not point to thier "truth". It is hopeless,but sometimes fun.to debate with them. They are led by #1 "truther",Alex Jones, who is basically a scammer with millions in sales. Alex does not like people who think,they are bothersome,he prefers people who BELIEVE.Truthers are a cult,brainwashed by thier hatred for Bush and his policies into blindly accepting anything that is fed them by thier leaders. Hopefully soon it will be some James Jones Kool-aid.
 
gopher
+1
#92

Oh yeah, there's a lot more truth in the WMD stories from treasonous Bush and his fellow America haters.
 
wallyj
#93
Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

Oh yeah, there's a lot more truth in the WMD stories from treasonous Bush and his fellow America haters.

First law of "truthers",when confronted with facts switch topics.Second "first" law of "truthers",switch topics again,you are intellectually superior,believe me,and for $9.95 a month I will let you join my elite club. Only you have the ability to expose the "man behind the curtain",trust me little gopher,I have faith in you. And for the small sum of $8.95,all credit cards accepted,I will send you a video that proves that you have the insight that the deniers do not. You can spread the truth,you are one of few that understands the duplicity behind george bush and his evil cabal. And if you sign up three others I will send you a rare copy of "What really happened on that day in September",but that is for your own use,it is too revealing to share with the "sheeple". Is knowing the truth worth ten dollars a month? Is exposing the secret Bush plan to control free-thinking Americans worth the price of a cappucino a week? You are not fooled so easily,are you? Sign up now and stop the eradication of your freedoms. All credit cards accepted. Sincerely yours,Alex Jones. P.S.,stick to your guns,there are people out there that refuse to have thier eyes open.
 
Logic 7
#94
Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

```However you clearly see no debris at all going to the wtc 7 from the collapse.
```


Not only that, there were several buildings that were closer to the two major towers. They were hit with far more debris and they didn't fall.

That's something the demented Bush apologists can never explain.


They will tell you , those buildings were smaller, and had very few damage, which makes no sense at all.
 
TenPenny
#95
Well tell me, what is the point of debating this? there is absolutly none.
 
Logic 7
#96
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

The building between 1&2 were not as high as wtc7 and probably by being closer, was damaged more on top......if you damage just the top of a building it will not necessarily collapse.....but damage a building at the base and the weight plus get a bunch of transformers burning and exploding inside..........

I know you hate G.W. but don't let that hatred make you believe every conspiracy that comes along


Building next to wtc 2 , which is the deutsche bank, was 39 floor tall, basically the same size as wtc 7, didnt collapse.
 
Logic 7
#97
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPennyView Post

Well tell me, what is the point of debating this? there is absolutly none.


Absolutly there is .


What kind of news do you receive everyday?

There is always a spot during the news, where they talk about war on terror, terrorism, blah blahb and all those fairy tail........

how much money goes for the secret services in your country?

how much money goes for the military?

how much money goes for the mission in afganisthan? iraq?

How many peoples get wounded for those missions?

how many peoples get kiled during those operations on both sides?


So yes, it is very important that we get informed and debating on those issue.
 
lone wolf
#98
Quote: Originally Posted by Logic 7View Post

Building next to wtc 2 , which is the deutsche bank, was 39 floor tall, basically the same size as wtc 7, didnt collapse.

Web steel construction as opposed to tube steel. Deutche bank just recently burned for two days and still didn't collapse - and it was deeper into the debris field that was WTC 7. What that proves to me is they shouldn't have cut corners and erected WTC as tube structures. Then, we wouldn't be having this debate.

Wolf
 
EagleSmack
#99
Quote: Originally Posted by Logic 7View Post

And the side you cant see, there is nothing to worry about, cause wtc 1 wasnt on the side you can't see.Show me a video or photo showing wtc being smashed and heavily damage by wtc 1


Here is what Eaglesmack said


posted by EagleSmack





tell me where, i really want to know.

Hey you... It is right there in your first picture! You disproved yourself. What do you think is in that cloud of dust? Debis from the North Tower! LOTS of it!
 
EagleSmack
#100
LOGIC 7... These are quotes from NYFD Firemen who were there that day. These all pertain to WTC 7and the damage done. If there was no damage as you say.

What did these men see?



Hayden: Yeah. There was enough there and we were marking off. There were a lot of damaged apparatus there that were covered. We tried to get searches in those areas. By now, this is going on into the afternoon, and we were concerned about additional collapse, not only of the Marriott, because there was a good portion of the Marriott still standing, but also we were pretty sure that 7 World Trade Center would collapse. Early on, we saw a bulge in the southwest corner between floors 10 and 13, and we had put a transit on that and we were pretty sure she was going to collapse. You actually could see there was a visible bulge, it ran up about three floors. It came down about 5 o’clock in the afternoon, but by about 2 o’clock in the afternoon we realized this thing was going to collapse.

And Another...


Boyle: There were four engines and at least three trucks. So we’re heading east on Vesey, we couldn’t see much past Broadway. We couldn’t see Church Street. We couldn’t see what was down there. It was really smoky and dusty."

"A little north of Vesey I said, we’ll go down, let’s see what’s going on. A couple of the other officers and I were going to see what was going on. We were told to go to Greenwich and Vesey and see what’s going on. So we go there and on the north and east side of 7 it didn’t look like there was any damage at all, but then you looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors. Debris was falling down on the building and it didn’t look good. (external - login to view)



And Another...

"They told us to get out of there because they were worried about 7 World Trade Center, which is right behind it, coming down. We were up on the upper floors of the Verizon building looking at it. You could just see the whole bottom corner of the building was gone. We could look right out over to where the Trade Centers were because we were that high up. Looking over the smaller buildings. I just remember it was tremendous, tremendous fires going on. Finally they pulled us out. They said all right, get out of that building because that 7, they were really worried about. They pulled us out of there and then they regrouped everybody on Vesey Street, between the water and West Street. They put everybody back in there. Finally it did come down. From there - this is much later on in the day, because every day we were so worried about that building we didn't really want to get people close. They were trying to limit the amount of people that were in there. Finally it did come down."

 
TenPenny
#101
Well tell me, what is the point of debating this? there is absolutly none.
 
Just the Facts
#102
Quote: Originally Posted by Logic 7View Post

They will tell you , those buildings were smaller, and had very few damage, which makes no sense at all.

Very few damage? Where are those buildings now? If there was very few damage, they must have been cleaned up and put back into service, right?

Just because they didn't completely collapse doesn't mean there was very few damage.
 
gopher
+1
#103
Hey Wally,

See Logic's illustration on the other thread which shows that Tower 7 wasn't even close to getting hit with as much debris as the other buildings did. If falling debris was the cause of its collapse, those other buildings would have gone down in one fell swoop. Think for yourself and take off the right wing blinders.

BTW, in case you missed it, there are no WMD in Iraq.

Surprise!!
 
hermanntrude
#104
Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

Hey Wally,

See Logic's illustration on the other thread which shows that Tower 7 wasn't even close to getting hit with as much debris as the other buildings did. If falling debris was the cause of its collapse, those other buildings would have gone down in one fell swoop. Think for yourself and take off the right wing blinders.

BTW, in case you missed it, there are no WMD in Iraq.

Surprise!!

You're correct about the WMD in Iraq, and we're all very cross about it. I doubt anyone can deny that Bush went into Iraq under false pretences, knowingly or not.

You then state that because WTC 7 was one of many buildings hit by debris, all the buildings (or none) should have fallen, and hence imply that WTC 7 must have had some help.

This statement contains two implicit assumptions:

first, you assume that all debris is alike. That if a building was hit by one part of the debris-cloud it'd be affected just exactly the same as if it were hit by another part.

This is clearly not true. The tallest towers didn't totally disintegrate into convenient chunks of equal size. The cloud that fell contained some thin parts and some thick parts, as well as the occasional giant chunk of steel. It seems quite logical to me that one building closer to "ground zero" might get hit by less giant chunks than another further out, just because of the uneven distribution of debris in the cloud.

second, you assume all the buildings were built to the exact same standards and capable of withstanding the exact same pressures and trauma. This is obviously not true. For a start, there is much talk of the WTC buildings being constructed differently to all the others. I'm no engineer but I'd say that means that their resistance to being trampled on by giant chunks of falling steel and concrete is probably different to that of other nearer buildings such as the deutsche bank. I'd also like to point out that in general, buildings constructed more recently tend to be worse constructed, simply because it's cheaper. Was WTC7 one of the newer buildings in the area?
 
gopher
+1
#105
Was WTC7 one of the newer buildings in the area?



Yes it was. But that doesn't mean it was any cheaper than the other buildings. And while I certainly am no engineer, it follows logically that those buildings in closer proximity would have suffered far more damage and were likelier to collapse than Tower 7. At any rate, for myself as one untrained in that line of work, I find the writings of those who say it was imploded to make a lot more sense than those skeptics who insist that debris wondrously bypassed the other buildings in order to deliberately topple that tower so that we could be stimulated to engage in these continued controversies. However, if you still insist that those skeptics are correct, that is your business.
 
Logic 7
#106
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

LOGIC 7... These are quotes from NYFD Firemen who were there that day. These all pertain to WTC 7and the damage done. If there was no damage as you say.

What did these men see?



[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]


They were talking about explosion going on in wtc 7, normal, just like those.


WTC7 Security Official Details Explosions Inside Building (external - login to view)
 
Logic 7
#107
Can anyone of you tell me, how come this building 7 was reinforce in 1989 with 200 millions of investment? and still collapse because of fire in 2001?


incredible how naive peoples there is ....

query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpag...gewanted=print (external - login to view)

Quote:

LEAD: BEFORE it moves into a new office tower in downtown Manhattan, Salomon Brothers, the brokerage firm, intends to spend nearly two years and more than $200 million cutting out floors, adding elevators, reinforcing steel girders, upgrading power supplies and making other improvements in its million square feet of space.

BEFORE it moves into a new office tower in downtown Manhattan, Salomon Brothers, the brokerage firm, intends to spend nearly two years and more than $200 million cutting out floors, adding elevators, reinforcing steel girders, upgrading power supplies and making other improvements in its million square feet of space.

The work, which began last month at Seven World Trade Center, reflects both the adaptability of steel-framed towers and the extraordinary importance of fail-safe computer and telephone systems for the brokerage industry. According to many real estate experts, no company has ever made such extensive alterations to a new office building in Manhattan.

 
string
#108
the only government conspiracy..is the flight that crashed in the field!!!! i was watching the news when the attacks were just being relized..on the news a reporter stated that the U.S Air force Shot down a 757 that was believed to be hi-jacked...,but i have never heard that statement since.it has been hushed,and denied..my daughter and i both heard this while watching live coverage...as for the twin towers they fell under heat, 2000 degree the structure was very weak steal melts at around 2300 ..notice they feel from the top down,and did not start to colapse from the bottom up. and #7 had major damage...the pentagon was hit by a 757..no doubt..think about it if this was not true then where did all the passengers dissapear to,and why arent their family's looking for them..why would americans say my loved one was on the plane that crashed into the pentagon?...no wonder other countrys hate america with americans like rosie o'donnel crap we don't stand a chance..besides the only thing rosey knows is where to buy AAA batteries at wholesale prices.
 
Just the Facts
#109
Quote: Originally Posted by stringView Post

on the news a reporter stated that the U.S Air force Shot down a 757 that was believed to be hi-jacked...,but i have never heard that statement since.

Ummm...because they realized it was erroneous. There were also reports that a truck bomb had gone off at the pentagon. These things happen. Even the tinfoil hats don't make a big deal about the truck bomb reports.
 

Similar Threads

5
Videos
by darkbeaver | Sep 30th, 2008
0
videos debunking creationism
by ShintoMale | May 12th, 2008
356
9/11: Debunking The Myths
by I think not | Jun 12th, 2006
2
Debunking 911 Conspiracy Theories
by Vanni Fucci | Dec 29th, 2004
no new posts