Im curious

Dexter Sinister
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

I tend to be of the opinion that he's the only one who would like them anyway. lol.

No, that's definitely not true. From the male perspective, once you've seen one naked woman, you want to see them all...

karrie
As you so often do Dexter, you have squashed my point with your logical observations of the world. LOL

Dreadful Nonsense
Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter SinisterView Post

No, that's definitely not true. From the male perspective, once you've seen one naked woman, you want to see them all...

AAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA hilarious...so true....

Dreadful Nonsense
on another note i got these great pics of me french cut semi circumscision i got going...i'm told it's very beautiful...i'm willing to trade ....

i got it done when i was four i think i posted the expierence somewhere's...i could tell you all about it again..it helps me get over the trauma....but apperently it;'s worth it...trully a work of art...original cause no one's looks like it....

DurkaDurka
Doc, there is nothing artistic about your semi-severed appendage, unless you belong to amputee fetish community. :0

Dreadful Nonsense
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurkaView Post

Doc, there is nothing artistic about your semi-severed appendage, unless you belong to amputee fetish community. :0

Ahhh I beg to differ...you got this uncircumsised flap thing hanging there...looks like some sort of Pastry Bag for decorating cakes......

Then ya got the full circumsied knob only deal sticking out all the time...not good for the sensitivty...then moi...this cute lil guy with a bit of a turtleneck still intact....instead of the whole knob exposed ya got the sensitve rim still tucked in....and mine defintly doesn't look like a pastry bag....

DurkaDurka
Quote: Originally Posted by DocDredView Post

Ahhh I beg to differ...you got this uncircumsised flap thing hanging there...looks like some sort of Pastry Bag for decorating cakes......

Then ya got the full circumsied knob only deal sticking out all the time...not good for the sensitivty...then moi...this cute lil guy with a bit of a turtleneck still intact....instead of the whole knob exposed ya got the sensitve rim still tucked in....and mine defintly doesn't look like a pastry bag....

lmao! not sure how to respond to that one.

Your thing... it wasn't stricken with Polio by chance, was it?

Dreadful Nonsense
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurkaView Post

lmao! not sure how to respond to that one.

Your thing... it wasn't stricken with Polio by chance, was it?

I still don't know why they decided to take me there....
It did traumatise me though...Me Nana had a boyfriend...great guy...bought me one of those red flyer wagons and all....anyway...couple months after the ordeal, he was eating a piece of kobassa or something , used his pocket knife...as a joke he motioned that he was going to cut it off.....
I really thought he was going to....i went into hysterics....still remeber my nana calling him an arsehole...but he did not know what recently had taken plce or put the 2 together....anywho i was conviced adults wanted to chop it off....and like one had to protect yourself from this...

Dreadful Nonsense
Really dissapointed that only Bear wanted to see it.And he said that was only for scientific medical knowledge

On the upside the one he sent me of his is interesting..he is uncircumsised and he has all these dangling peircings...At first i thought he sent me a pic of his wind chime cause thats what it looks like

hermanntrude

Really dissapointed that only Bear wanted to see it.And he said that was only for scientific medical knowledge

On the upside the one he sent me of his is interesting..he is uncircumsised and he has all these dangling peircings...At first i thought he sent me a pic of his wind chime cause thats what it looks like

Zan

Dexter Sinister

....anywho i was conviced adults wanted to chop it off....and like one had to protect yourself from this...

Got some Freudian anxiety issues there Doc? You can get help for those, you know.

Dreadful Nonsense
Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter SinisterView Post

Got some Freudian anxiety issues there Doc? You can get help for those, you know.

ROFL!!!!!

god Dexter you really are sinister.....but i love ya..in a forum poster sort of way......

funny guy dex is......packs a powerful lol when he wants to....

ok so that out of the way....are you gonna share any photos of the family jewels ?

hermanntrude

.are you gonna share any photos of the family jewels ?

two guesses