Celebrity crush thread

JBeee

Time Out
Jun 1, 2007
.......Sally Field, that is....bone degeneration and all..

Whom in Hollywood, would you screw, on the flip of a dime?:smile:

wallyj

just special
May 7, 2006
not in Kansas anymore
I have always wanted to bed those two little Japanese girls that live in a music box and sing to Godzilla and the other monsters. And Dorothy,but she has to get rid of that damn Toto.

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
My wife, if she lived in Hollywood.
Umm Toro is she watching over your shoulder while your on line or was that a suckup ploy to have her do the lawn ....lol

I would love to say Jessica Alba but the was to annoy Karrie a while ago.
I like Avangelena Lily..freckles and all.......grrrrr

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I'd have to say Julianne Moore, and/or Antonio Banderas. (and no, I didn't misunderstand the question... have you SEEN Julianne Moore?)

Toro

Senate Member
Umm Toro is she watching over your shoulder while your on line or was that a suckup ploy to have her do the lawn ....lol

Originally, the title of this thread was something along the lines of "Who in Hollywood would you screw any day of the week?"

But if I weren't happily married

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
Originally, the title of this thread was something along the lines of "Who in Hollywood would you screw any day of the week?"

But if I weren't happily married

hubba hubba ok your right I'd do your wife too lol

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
Oh Doc Dead....tsk tsk tsk

No it's dred...and trust me you should fear the religous theory that one day you will be me....there is a theory that we all take turns being one another.....fun wow...i want to be kieth richards..I've earned it afeter this trip....ya get the strongest body on the planet to defile and all the money and fame ya need to do it all proper like....