Celebrity crush thread

Gemini911
Quote: Originally Posted by VereyaView Post

Yes, Cosmo, I'm with you here!!! He's just a dream! An absolutely indecent, erotic dream

I am with both of you too. Damn, Johnny is so HOT!!

Unforgiven
Does it have to be in Hollywood or can ya screw them anywhere? heh heh

DurkaDurka
I don't know about you guys and gals, but I would like to have my way with Rita McNeil.

Another dame I would have a go with is Bea Arthur... do some golden girls role playing. mmmm

eh1eh
Bea Arthur, ya he a good actor.

I'll just dream about Jodi. The lesbian thing doesn't matter either. Makes her hotter really.

hermanntrude
do mods count as celebrities?

karrie
Hermann, if you put Kreskin's name down, he might ban you. I'd tread lightly.

karrie
ya know, I'm seriously disappointed that more of you men haven't cast a vote for Julianne Moore. Am I the only one who finds her to be one of THE sexiest women in Hollywood? Jodi, I'll agree with, but she so much more cutesy.

Tonington
There are lots of attractive people in Hollywood. Jolie just oozes sexuality from every pore of her body, and I have a thing for Portman, not sure exatcly what it is, but damn! Moore is beautiful, no question about that.

hermanntrude
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

Hermann, if you put Kreskin's name down, he might ban you. I'd tread lightly.

ROFL how did you know???

Tonington
That's an interesting thought though. Women all the time can admit when another women is sexy, but men seem to have a problem with that. I say Pitt and Depp are both hunks of the highest caliber. If there were a movie of my life, I'd want Depp to play my part

karrie
Quote: Originally Posted by ToningtonView Post

That's an interesting thought though. Women all the time can admit when another women is sexy, but men seem to have a problem with that. I say Pitt and Depp are both hunks of the highest caliber. If there were a movie of my life, I'd want Depp to play my part

People around me have this tendency, perfect strangers even, to divulge their deepest darkest secrets to me for no apparent reason. I don't count the internet of course, everyone tends to end up a bit loose with their info on here, but I mean face to face, real world encounters. And the issue you bring up is one that I've had men discuss with me before. I've been asked on two separate occasions if I thought that thinking male actors were sexy makes a man gay. We're talking scared, worried men, who were honestly upset because they found the sight of a well muscled man to be aesthetically pleasing. I think that's why a lot of men either don't allow themselves to look with an eye of appreciation, or if they do, don't talk about it.

Of course, I don't think it makes a man gay to appreciate the male physique, any more than it makes a rancher bestial to appreciate what a good horse looks like.

Tonington
An eye for beauty a gay does not make. I think I'm rather good looking, but that could be my cockiness

karrie
I'd have no idea if your cockiness is beautiful, or all of you is.

But I think it's healthy to appreciate your own looks.

eh1eh

I'd have no idea if your cockiness is beautiful, or all of you is.

But I think it's healthy to appreciate your own looks.

I've seen a pic, Tonn's a looker.
Moore is refined beauty. Portman also stirs my cockles. Did you see this one Tonnington?

Nathie Raps

Tonington
Lol, yah, something about her. I bet shes a wild one, she seems like a frisky wierdo, just my type....thanks for the compliment Eh.

Twila
Johnny Depp has to be the most beautiful man alive!
For me it's almost always the character they portay that I find hot not the actual actor. With the exception of Johnny Depp and Tony Jaa, and Jett Lee

karrie
It's funny how tastes vary. Men like Depp and Pitt don't hold much appeal for me. Classically beautiful me are, well, beautiful. I don't like beauty in men that way. I like power, strength, and a few ragged edges. The men who make me go weakest in the knees are a bit rough looking, and very few of them are celebs.

triedit

It's funny how tastes vary. Men like Depp and Pitt don't hold much appeal for me. Classically beautiful me are, well, beautiful. I don't like beauty in men that way. I like power, strength, and a few ragged edges. The men who make me go weakest in the knees are a bit rough looking, and very few of them are celebs.

Agreed. Especially if they have long CLEAN hair. There's a guy I work with sometimes--tall, nice face, beautiful smile, awesome eyes, and long great hair. Built like a brick sh!thouse. *sigh* Also extremely smart, sarcastic wit, and deeply religious with a beautiful wife...but although he has been on tv for a few interviews re:the paranormal, he's a graphic artist by trade. Hardly Hollywood.

Maybe I'll buy Ski a wig *grin* (j/k honey you know I love your bald head)

TenPenny
Helen Hunt, back on Mad About You, was just so.....mmmm....yummy.

karrie
Quote: Originally Posted by trieditView Post

Agreed. Especially if they have long CLEAN hair. There's a guy I work with sometimes--tall, nice face, beautiful smile, awesome eyes, and long great hair. Built like a brick sh!thouse. *sigh* Also extremely smart, sarcastic wit, and deeply religious with a beautiful wife...but although he has been on tv for a few interviews re:the paranormal, he's a graphic artist by trade. Hardly Hollywood.

Maybe I'll buy Ski a wig *grin* (j/k honey you know I love your bald head)

I tend to go for a short hair cut, a bit receding and/or bald.

There's a guy I know here in town (stood me up for a coffee date today actually... lol), who has greying, receding hair, tends to have a bit of stubble going. Yum. Add to that the fact that he's South African (such a lovely accent), is built big but moves like a dancer, and loves nothing more than to sit and visit and learn all about the people around him, and he is an absolute DREAM. I get weak in the knees and feel like an awkward school girl in awe when I'm around him. *sigh*

Tonington
Oh, accents drive me up the wall. I had to go for physiotherapy to help mend my busted arm, and oh man, this South African bombshell walks out from behind the curtain. I was always early for those appointments.

Edit: Deep tissue massage sounds so good in a South African accent, though it's not nearly as good as I thought, owwwie!

karrie

Oh, accents drive me up the wall. I had to go for physiotherapy to help mend my busted arm, and oh man, this South African bombshell walks out from behind the curtain. I was always early for those appointments

Hubby loves his trips down south, getting to chat up all the Texan gals. lol.

Tonington
Lol, theres some charm to that twang, for sure!

karrie

Lol, theres some charm to that twang, for sure!

lol... i missed the w on that with my first read. lol.

Said1
Jack White. Without hesitation or question.

Tonington

lol... i missed the w on that with my first read. lol.

LOL, well that too

wallyj

ya know, I'm seriously disappointed that more of you men haven't cast a vote for Julianne Moore. Am I the only one who finds her to be one of THE sexiest women in Hollywood? Jodi, I'll agree with, but she so much more cutesy.

Julianne is very HOT. She possesses that dangerous innocence that is so appealing. But I will have to stick with my original choce,the music box babes from the Godzilla movies. Unless Lucy Lui becomes available,wow,the music that accompanied her entrances on Ally McBeal,was entrancing. Hey,please don't mention anything to any of the four if you run into them.Thanks and btw,my ex used to ooze sexuality,now she just oozes.

lone wolf
Whatever happened to Kristy McNicol?

Wolf

Cosmo

An eye for beauty a gay does not make. I think I'm rather good looking, but that could be my cockiness

Well, if that be you in your profile, yer a cutie! Just a fact, not cockiness.

I have a big crush on Kate Walsh. Yuuuummmmyyy!!

wallyj
I am really surprised that no one has mentioned Ann Coulter,beauty,brains and spirit. The woman has got it all except for black hair.