nation states

hermanntrude
you guys are right about the limited scope. Generally if I come across an issue with no satisfactory answer I dismiss it

Niflmir
Quote: Originally Posted by hermanntrudeView Post

you guys are right about the limited scope. Generally if I come across an issue with no satisfactory answer I dismiss it

Haha, I like taking the extremes and seeing where they take me. I almost dismissed that one. But darn it, I'm an anarchy. If that means no economy but subsistence farming, so be it. Go community go!

... I pray.

Niflmir
Oh yeah, I appointed some religious advisor who immediately quit. Stating that God was a load of bunk. Now I am avowedly atheist.

Tonington
I hired the new age guru, lol.

I also dismiss issues, frequently. I changed my flag, now there is a marijuana leaf on it

Niflmir
I think I should go with a white and black flag.

hermanntrude
Quote: Originally Posted by ToningtonView Post

I hired the new age guru, lol.

I also dismiss issues, frequently. I changed my flag, now there is a marijuana leaf on it

I like your flag, although it's a little complex. No worse than some of the US states flags.

Mine is a cross between the english and canadian flags. I toyed with putting a maple leaf somewhere but it complicates matters and makes canada dominate

Tonington
I like your flag Hermann. It looks like a real flag, whereas mine looks like something you'd see on a dorm room wall, lol.

hermanntrude
I spent a lot of thought on the flag and read several websites about how to make a good flag. I was very bored.

Tonington
I just messed around. Originally I thought of making leaves for the other corners, but decided on the single best leaf, besides ole maple of course

Niflmir
There my flag now symbolizes the corruption completely.

Tonington
Hahah, very nice. I imagine someone must have copied the flag from V for Vendetta.

Niflmir
Where are the other CanConners? We need more regional influence.

Sal
How did you make your own flag... I know what I want mine to look like.

hermanntrude
you have to make it using your own computer, perhaps with word or MSpaint or soemthing. I used word's drawing application and then print-screened it into paint where i shrunk it to the correct size.

Sal

you have to make it using your own computer, perhaps with word or MSpaint or soemthing. I used word's drawing application and then print-screened it into paint where i shrunk it to the correct size.

Well aren't you just the little worker ant ... I'll keep my current one then, I ain't about to get that creative, at least not right now.

hermanntrude
boooooo

Niflmir
Hahaha.

I made mine using Gimp. Pretty simple, black field, two circles with red ellipses. That is the new version anyways. Maybe I will add some angry eye brows... err some chevrons, some day.

hermanntrude
never heard of gimp. Angry eyebrows sound funny. Although an anarchy needn't be an evil thing. It's down to the citizens to be responsible for their own lives... hmm yes ok

Niflmir

never heard of gimp. Angry eyebrows sound funny. Although an anarchy needn't be an evil thing. It's down to the citizens to be responsible for their own lives... hmm yes ok

GNU image manipulation program? Its basically a free alternative to Photoshop. I use it and maintain my pride.

Yeah, anarchy needn't be evil, but whoever heard of a government in an anarchy? Like, what?

hermanntrude
good point. The only way to do it would be to do nothing, I suppose

Niflmir

good point. The only way to do it would be to do nothing, I suppose

Actually, the Spanish almost managed to accomplish it. But then the government cracked down on them and now anarchy is banned there.

hermanntrude
Please endorse every other member of the region. This means we should each have four endorsements. I currently have 2

Niflmir
Oh, crap, I forgot about that. Thanks for the reminder.

Niflmir
Hey! Where are my endorsements?

Tonington
Mine isn't there? I've endorsed everybody. For a while I wasn't able to endorse Dristhmy

Niflmir
Nah, yours is the only one there at the moment.

Tonington
My nation is the most devout New age guru must be doing a good job!

hermanntrude
I just did yours niflmir. I mssed you because you weren't a UN memeber when I did mine. As far as I know I've done everyone now

Niflmir
Thanks Herm.

My people seem to have lost civil rights. I am a little sad that I am no longer a world benchmark.

hermanntrude
my people have rights coming out of their ears but they're taxed up to eyeballs too. I am currently making decisions in the hope of relieving tax burdens. Average tax in Osmelia is currently 54%