Ask a dumb question thread


daisygirl
#151
Because I'm me and you're...well, um, well, you're you.

Why is a boxing ring square?
 
Cannuck
#152
Quote: Originally Posted by daisygirlView Post

Why is a boxing ring square?

They are not. All pictures of boxing rings have been faked by the CIA


Why is it all that important for us to know why chickens cross roads.
 
karrie
#153
It's important to know why chickens cross roads, because we'd like to know the motivating factors that rule our politicians. They all have the same brains, thus studying one is the same as studying the other.

Why do we complain about our kids growing up with violence in their hearts after having suckled on a diet of red riding hood, hansel and gretel, and snow white?
 
hermanntrude
#154
because we want to blame someone else

why did I come to work today?
 
karrie
#155
because it's usually a good idea to be able to afford food for your pregnant wife.

why can't I break the spell this forum has over me?
 
hermanntrude
#156
the magic is too strong

how is it possible to have a crush on a cartoon avatar?
 
karrie
#157
it's possible because you have awesome taste, and the mind behind the avatar is unlike any demented mind you've met before. Men dig demented.

how is it possible to continue lusting after my spare husband when he's dressed in a babushka?
 
eh1eh
#158
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

it's possible because you have awesome taste, and the mind behind the avatar is unlike any demented mind you've met before. Men dig demented.

how is it possible to continue lusting after my spare husband when he's dressed in a babushka?

Babushkas are hot. They leave something to the imagination.

Why does Sally the camel have so many humps?

 
hermanntrude
#159
it's the accent.

how come even after two cups of coffee and a litre of diet coke I still can think of nothing except sleep?
 
karrie
#160
Because her real name is Fergie.

"how come even after two cups of coffee and a litre of diet coke I still can think of nothing except sleep?"

Okay, moving on to Herm's.... it's all the rye you're putting in them.

how on earth could peter piper pick a peck of pickled peppers?


Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

Babushkas are hot. They leave something to the imagination.

Why does Sally the camel have so many humps?

 
triedit
#161
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

Because her real name is Fergie.

"how come even after two cups of coffee and a litre of diet coke I still can think of nothing except sleep?"

Okay, moving on to Herm's.... it's all the rye you're putting in them.

how on earth could peter piper pick a peck of pickled peppers?

Simple. He used his pecker!

Who is the Burger Queen?
 
hermanntrude
#162
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

how is it possible to continue lusting after my spare husband when he's dressed in a babushka?

lusting, eh? you sure picked a public spot to start an affair
 
DaSleeper
#163
Quote: Originally Posted by trieditView Post

Simple. He used his pecker!

Who is the Burger Queen?

Wendy of course....

Why do they put Braille on the drive through bank machines?
 
Dreadful Nonsense
#164
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

It's important to know why chickens cross roads, because we'd like to know the motivating factors that rule our politicians. They all have the same brains, thus studying one is the same as studying the other.

WOW touche Karrie.....I likey that one
 
Dreadful Nonsense
#165
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

Wendy of course....

Why do they put Braille on the drive through bank machines?

Just in case....
(stolen line from someone i can't mention...a goody though he used in why do we keep coming back to foprums)....


How many legs does a chorus line need to have to be called a chorus line?
 
hermanntrude
#166
7.

when is a square not a square?
 
karrie
#167
when it's round.

why do I bother?
 
hermanntrude
#168
because you have to, for your several dozen husbands' sakes

when is a budgerigar not a budgerigar?
 
Zan
#169
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

Wendy of course....

Why do they put Braille on the drive through bank machines?

For that idiot who just cut you off - clearly he's blind.

What's a budgerigar?
 
hermanntrude
#170
hahahaa excellent dumb answer!

it's a piece of yellow soap, usually in the shape of a donut.

when is a zan not a zan?
 
gc
#171
Quote: Originally Posted by hermanntrudeView Post

hahahaa excellent dumb answer!

it's a piece of yellow soap, usually in the shape of a donut.

when is a zan not a zan?

When it's a zen.

What is the meaning of life?
 
Phil B
#172
Quote: Originally Posted by gcView Post

When it's a zen.

What is the meaning of life?

radish salads.

How long would it take me to kitesurf from England to Canada and should I be wary of Icebergs at this time of year?
 
hermanntrude
#173
about twenty minutes, and icebergs only exist around the equator

why do people eat radishes?
 
karrie
#174
to ease heart burn and eliminate gas.

why do kids need help the instant a mom sits down?
 
gc
#175
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

to ease heart burn and eliminate gas.

why do kids need help the instant a mom sits down?

Why do moms sit down the instant a kid needs help?

Why do I keep answering questions with questions?
 
Phil B
#176
Quote: Originally Posted by gcView Post

Why do moms sit down the instant a kid needs help?

Why do I keep answering questions with questions?

Coz you don;t know the answers

Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

to ease heart burn and eliminate gas.

why do kids need help the instant a mom sits down?

she should look where she is sitting

why do polar bears have a black nose?
 
hermanntrude
#177
The canadian government employs inuits to paint them, for job creation

Why dont snakes have legs?
 
karrie
#178
because snakes are scary enough as it is, let alone if they come running after you. God had too many animals drop dead of fright, and knowing how fragile his final creation would be, decided man simply couldn't take snakes with legs.

why don't aliens ever come knock on doors asking for volunteers like the canadian cancer society does?
 
hermanntrude
#179
the leader of the canadian cancer society had a quiet word with them one day and threatened to beat them up for taking his volunteers off his patch.

why does my DFT calculation have a peak at 776cm^-1?
 
karrie
#180
because any other peak would be sheer insanity and cause a tear in space time.

If you caused a tear in space time, what would you sew it up with?
 

Similar Threads

4
How Dumb Can You Get?
by I think not | Mar 23rd, 2006
7
REALLY DUMB QUESTION
by researchok | Jul 13th, 2004
no new posts