Sheeee's Baaaaack!

Cosmo

It's been nearly a year since I hung out with you reprobates and I have missed you all!!

I have to go skulking around to see who's new, who's still here and who's making trouble.

Nice to be home!

Smooches!

gopher
Welcome back!

This is for you:

As for who is causing trouble -- most of the hate filled right wingers are gone ... and they are not missed at all!

El Barto
Hey Gopher , are you trying to fatten her up?
The reall kisses are good for her health not those chocolate ones.
Um welcome back um er stranger.

Zan
Good to see ya girl. Lots to catch up on.

Nuggler
Hey lady, how you?

We missed ya.

Thanks for writing.................

N'Ugg.

#juan
Great to see you back!!

Colpy
Quote: Originally Posted by #juanView Post

Great to see you back!!

\
Ditto, I'm sure.....I'm just too lazy to be fancy....I let Juan do the work!

El Barto
It should of said GOOD TO SEE YOUR BACK >>>NOW TURN AROUND

Twila
Hi Cosmo!

mabudon
WEEEEE!!!
Great to see you back Cosmo, hopefully you'll stick around a while eh??

TekJansen
Quote: Originally Posted by El BartoView Post

Hey Gopher , are you trying to fatten her up?

Fat is fine. Chocolate in small doses releases endorphines in the brain AND contains antioxidants so :P

Welcome back, btw! I've been away myself (not a regular here anyhoo, but workin' on it).

Kreskin
Hey Cos, nice to see you back. Don't be a stranger. There's a nice combination of new and longtime members participating on the boards.

daisygirl
Hi Cosmo. Pleased to meet yah. Sure sounds like everyone missed you while you were away. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better. You have some great people here.

I'm one of the new ones, btw. I'm sure you will hear all about the group I came with in time. We sort of burst in on your group without knocking.

unclepercy
OH, I've asked about you twice. I really missed you. Hope you are well. You were always my
favorite moderator/person.

Uncle

Cosmo

Thank ya all!!

shadowshiv

I look forward to reading what you think of the forum after being away so long.

gopher

Uh, I'm not so sure that 's entirely true ...

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by gopherView Post

Uh, I'm not so sure that 's entirely true ...

Naughty, naughty, Alfred!

talloola
hello there, nice to meet you

Brat
Hi there!

Cosmo
Real kisses ... chocolate kisses ... I'll take 'em all!

Impetus
Hi Cosmo!

Hope you didn't get your nick from that awful woman's mag...

Muz

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmoView Post

Real kisses ... chocolate kisses ... I'll take 'em all!

Just so long as it isn't with the dog that you currently(as I write this) have as your Avatar!

Cosmo
Quote: Originally Posted by ImpetusView Post

Hi Cosmo!

Hope you didn't get your nick from that awful woman's mag...

Muz

**s********

Awful mag?? I love those articles ... "Men are Pigs" followed by "How to Catch a Man". Plus I love all those lingerie pix. Yum.

But no, that's not where it came from. Long story short, the chick who dragged me to CanCon (who hates me now, btw) sent me a greeting card once with "Cosmo and Biff" on it. She looked like Biff therefore I was Cosmo. ~shrug~ Not so exciting, eh? If I hadn't just woke up from my nap I'd have come up with some exciting story for ya.

Shadowshiv
Quote:

Just so long as it isn't with the dog that you currently(as I write this) have as your Avatar!

That's Moche, JR who keeps the world safe -- one squirrel at a time. That's her "shark face". And ya, I get a lotta kisses from her. Lots of bites too, but she is spoiled. I'm waiting for a new camera to arrive (eBay queen!) and you'll be seeing some new pix and vids of the wee princess.

Daisygirl
Quote:

I'm one of the new ones, btw. I'm sure you will hear all about the group I came with in time. We sort of burst in on your group without knocking.

Cool! Where did y'all come from? C'mon, dish! What's the scoop? Gotta be some good gossip if there was a mass exodus somewhere! Where ever you came from, welcome. CanCon is by far the best general forum I've ever been to. Kinda like one big dysfunctional family ... we fight, we snap and snarl, we tattle on each other, but dammit let anyone cross one of ours and the whole pack turns on em. heehee Nice to have some new faces to get to know.

Karrie ... is that YOU? The Karrie I knew from the other place? If so, welcome Chickie!

UnclePercy ... smooches!

Ugg ... I've already said my mea culpas via email. My bad. Sorry for not writing.

Ok, 'nuff fer now. Gotta go see if there's any trouble I can stir up.

Kreskin
Cosmo, I hope your health is doing better than it was 6-12 months ago. Are you feeling better?

You will find CanCon much lighter on the political scraps at present. This time next year the gloves will be off as the US Presidential race gets into high gear. For now everyone is content that old GWB is gettin' lame and readied for pasture.

Unforgiven
Welcome back. Nice avatar.

Curiosity

TO COSMO

Glad you dropped in to see what your garden is producing these days.... lots of new people who have found a second home here in the comfortable place you created....

I don't know how many times I would read some of the posts and say: "Cosmo should read this one!"

Bout time you stopped by for a bit and said 'hey'.... Curio

Cosmo
Kreskin ... hi

Not feeling any better, really, but have finally realized that being mad doesn't make the fibro go away. I've spent some time learning to manage it better and pouting less which helps. Thanx for askin.

Less politics?? Yippee kiyaaa! I'll enjoy it. To be honest I have been busy poking around the other parts of the place and haven't even ventured into the psycho politico threads yet. Geez, now I have to check it out.

Curio ... awww ... thankya. I did miss the place but when I'm cranky it really is better not to inflict myself on the world. You know I can be a tad, um, "outspoken" {insert innocent look here}. So glad to see you're still here! I've run across a few of your posts and was delighted to find you still are asking the tough questions. I've missed the mental aerobics!

~sigh~ It is nice to be back!

Curiosity
Cosmo

Why should you hold back on the crankies..... we all have them....

You missed an invasion of soccer enthusiasts from the PanAm games a few days ago... it was a hoot...(or not for the mods who had to clean up all the old tamales and deflated soccer balls...)

Chileans are a tough bunch.... no pictures....just a lot of Spanish words we could only guess at the meanings....not like the Swedish Hockey Team...

Coddfish
Hello Cosmo.