Sheeee's Baaaaack!

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
:sign2:

It's been nearly a year since I hung out with you reprobates and I have missed you all!!

I have to go skulking around to see who's new, who's still here and who's making trouble. :)

Nice to be home!

Smooches!

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State
Welcome back!

This is for you:

As for who is causing trouble -- most of the hate filled right wingers are gone ... and they are not missed at all! ;-)

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
Hey Gopher , are you trying to fatten her up?
The reall kisses are good for her health not those chocolate ones.
Um welcome back um er stranger.

TekJansen

Nominee Member
Mar 24, 2007
Western NC, USA
Hey Gopher , are you trying to fatten her up?
The reall kisses are good for her health not those chocolate ones.

Fat is fine. Chocolate in small doses releases endorphines in the brain AND contains antioxidants so :p

Welcome back, btw! I've been away myself (not a regular here anyhoo, but workin' on it).

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Hey Cos, nice to see you back. Don't be a stranger. There's a nice combination of new and longtime members participating on the boards.

daisygirl

Electoral Member
May 28, 2007
Ontario
Hi Cosmo. Pleased to meet yah. Sure sounds like everyone missed you while you were away. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better. You have some great people here. :smile:

I'm one of the new ones, btw. I'm sure you will hear all about the group I came with in time. We sort of burst in on your group without knocking. ;-)

Reactions: shadowshiv

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
:hello2:

I look forward to reading what you think of the forum after being away so long.:smile: