Are UFO`s Real?-Larry King

JBeee
Friday 13, 9 p.m. ET
Former astronaut Buzz Aldrin, and Arizona's former governor tell Larry what they saw.

Should be interesting!

eh1eh
Do they ever re-run King?

Impetus
Dammit...missed that one too.

Maybe on Youtube?

Muz

triedit
I have a video tape. Might could drop it onto digital if I get a chance. Will post here when done.

#juan
Geesh...I was sure somebody would watch it. Buzz Aldrin would be as credible a witness as anyone...

MikeyDB
Juan

If the UFO phenomenon is what it appears to be.....

Alien civilizations visiting earth.....

Top secret defense tests of experimental aircraft or spacecraft....

That people (huge number of people) have seen unidentified flying objects is unarguable.

What these sightings may be.....

Why would America or Belgium or Britain or the government of any nation that's had many many reports of UFOs hide the reports or lie about what happened?

We know governments don't lie!

Why would any species capable of interplanetary travel have the slightest interest in a species that uses nuclear bombs and chemical weapons to kill each other?

Background chords of Duelling Banjos.......

Earth.....nature gone awry.....

eh1eh
"Why would any species capable of interplanetary travel have the slightest interest in a species that uses nuclear bombs and chemical weapons to kill each other?"

Mikey, They are making a reality show for their home planet. "Will they surrvive?"

LOL, LOL.

MikeyDB
Eh1Eh

It's only just I suppose....

Giligans Island beamed into the cosmos.....

Blackleaf
Quote: Originally Posted by MikeyDBView Post

Juan

What these sightings may be.....

Why would America or Belgium or Britain or the government of any nation that's had many many reports of UFOs hide the reports or lie about what happened?

So that they can extract technologies from these craft without people knowing.

Nowadays, though, it's well-known that fibre optics, lasers and kevlar body armour were developed from the technology that crashed at Roswell in 1947.

MikeyDB
Blackleaf

Can you provide earthly links to those sources of information confirming these products were built from Roswel garbage....well the technology anyway...?

I'd like to see a qualified verifiable source for that information....

triedit
Somebody put it on youtube
youtube.com/user/christiangeo (external - login to view)

Unforgiven
I saw something that I didn't know what it was once. Yes yes I know what you all are thinking. But long ago in my youth, it was a warm summer evening I remember and I met beautiful girl. This was in fact some years before I met my beautiful wife Laura you understand. We talked and sat under the starry sky and then as we were just gazing into the night sky, I got an idea!

Not too rushed but in efficient manner that most men who've sewn their wild oats remember, I took my delightful vixen to the back of my car and as was the style at the time, boinked. Finding things a little cramped we spread a blanket out on the grass and boinked a couple more times and with the gentle ease that comes after a good couple of boinks we drifted off in each others arms right there under the moonlight.

I woke with a bit of a start. You know what it's like when you aren't exactly sure for just a moment where you are. And that's when I saw it. Right next to me. Nestled into the crook of my arm and shoulder... Big Foot!

I've never really shared this before with anyone because, you know, I was sort of embarrassed and I know what people think when they hear these stories. However, it was long past due that I added my two bits on the subject.

Did I just say that? heh heh heh

triedit
The alcohol wore off, eh?

Unforgiven
Quote: Originally Posted by trieditView Post

The alcohol wore off, eh?

yep.

#juan
Funny how nobody ever gets a really good picture of ufos. The pictures are always a bunch of bloody lights, or a foggy blob that shows no detail. I have an open mind about ufos but I have seen no conclusive evidence that they are anything but just unidentified objects that appear to be flying.

Zzarchov
Of course, they had similar photos of Stealth Aircraft for along time before it was public knowledge.

being a UFO, even a UFO being hidden by the government, does not equal alien.

In the past the government has, by its own admission, covered up UFO's because they were military craft and state secrets.

From project mogul (the recently declassified explanation of roswell) to the stealth bomber. UFO's being hidden by the government are very real. Them being aliens rather than the overpriced ways to kill or spy on each other is not quite as likely.

#juan
Quote:

Nowadays, though, it's well-known that fibre optics, lasers and kevlar body armour were developed from the technology that crashed at Roswell in 1947.

Rubbish!

Alexander Graham Bell was one of the first to think about fibre-optics.

Lasers (light amplification by the stimulated emission of radiation) was invented by a group of scientists at Bell Labs not from crashed flying saucers. The work started with Masers, a predecessor of the laser.

Kevlar was invented by a lady, Stephanie Louise Kwolek invented kevlar at Dupont labs in New York

triedit
Quote: Originally Posted by #juanView Post

Rubbish!

Alexander Graham Bell was one of the first to think about fibre-optics.

Lasers (light amplification by the stimulated emission of radiation) was invented by a group of scientists at Bell Labs not from crashed flying saucers. The work started with Masers, a predecessor of the laser.

Kevlar was invented by a lady, Stephanie Louise Kwolek invented kevlar at Dupont labs in New York

Masers, Lasars and Kevlar were all "invented" post Roswell. While there is no proof that they were reverse engineered, there's no proof they weren't. And thinking about it doesn't make it impossible that it was actually achieved much much later.

Im not saying Im a believer in reverse engineering via alien technology. But Im not willing to call it rubbish either.

Logic 7
Quote: Originally Posted by JBeeeView Post

Friday 13, 9 p.m. ET
Former astronaut Buzz Aldrin, and Arizona's former governor tell Larry what they saw.

Should be interesting!

Funny yes, it would certainly be the next generation of terrorist, will i believe it ? nope , if governement and mass media start to talk about it, it is for a particular reason, think about it, hologram technologie is at his best.

www.eotech-inc.com/holo_history.php (external - login to view)

And if north american accept "star wars program" (which by the name says it all) then, do you think "independance day" (remember that crappy movie?) is possible?

Yep, if they are able to do 9-11 , they can do anything those bastards.

#juan

Masers, Lasars and Kevlar were all "invented" post Roswell. While there is no proof that they were reverse engineered, there's no proof they weren't. And thinking about it doesn't make it impossible that it was actually achieved much much later.

Im not saying Im a believer in reverse engineering via alien technology. But Im not willing to call it rubbish either.

Alexander Graham Bell wanted to use optic fibres but the glass available at the time wasn't pure enough.

Laser' is an acronym for 'light amplification by the stimulation emission of radiation'. Its theoretical basis was postulated by Albert Einstein. The theoretical basis of laser light production was developed some 90 years ago;

Kevlar was the result of Dupont investing $20,000.00 in pure science in the late twenties. Neoprene, and kevlar came out of that investment. Kevlar didn't come along until 1985 quite sometime after Roswell.

triedit
As you wish, #Juan. While I will agree that neoprene predates Roswell, the rest are post and therefore cannot be proven not to be reverse engineered.

"pure science " is a term that bothers me tremendously. It simply means experimentation without a specific product goal. That doesn't make it more or less dynamic and based on theories.

#juan

As you wish, #Juan. While I will agree that neoprene predates Roswell, the rest are post and therefore cannot be proven not to be reverse engineered.

"pure science " is a term that bothers me tremendously. It simply means experimentation without a specific product goal. That doesn't make it more or less dynamic and based on theories.

Neoprene was part of the same program that developed kevlar

Einstein worked on laser theory in 1917

Do you not think The important things to get would be the wonderful drive that allowed the aliens to fly here from another star. How about the power source? If they had a space craft at Roswell since the fifties, they would be flying one like it by now. That they are not, suggests that the whole idea of reverse engineering is malarky.

tamarin
Where there's smoke there's fire. Isn't there?
Surely, just one of the many thousands of UFO reports has to be true. Just one. We will continue in the decades ahead to hear more and more such reports. The thought that only one has to be true must invigorate the ardent believer.