Renting Intimate Toys


shadowshiv
#61
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurkaView Post

I predict most of the toys will look something like this after a few pass-arounds.

Bobbitt!
 
triedit
#62
Quote:

The first European museum of sex toys opened in the capital of the Czech republic, Prague. You can see the equipment for sadomaso tortures, all kinds of *****s imaginable, masturbation devices of the middle ages.

There are museums of erotica in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Amsterdam and in other cities of Europe, but the manager of the Prague museum says that his museum is unique owing to its rich collection of sexual equipment. For example, you can see a “throne” there – a rocking-chair, which was used in the XIX century in French brothels, where it was used for group orgies.
The government of the city is not really happy about such a museum. They would rather prefer postcard kiosks

english.pravda.ru/fun/2002/02/28/26713.html (external - login to view)
 
shadowshiv
#63
Quote: Originally Posted by trieditView Post

english.pravda.ru/fun/2002/02/28/26713.html (external - login to view)

 
DurkaDurka
#64
"masturbation devices of the middle ages" .... that would be some scary stuff I imagine.
 
eh1eh
#65
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurkaView Post

I predict most of the toys will look something like this after a few pass-arounds.

What have you been doing with this poor egg plant?
 
triedit
#66
I thought it was an overcooked brat...
 
mabudon
#67
About the OP- what exactly were you looking for to come across this, eh1eh ??
 
eh1eh
#68
Quote: Originally Posted by mabudonView Post

About the OP- what exactly were you looking for to come across this, eh1eh ??

Well...?




Actually I saw it on Unique Daily.com a site of neat stuff. Got me laughing.
 
eh1eh
#69
Scince were talking sex toys here's the ultimate gamer's date.

 
Zan
#70
omg eh1, That's funny and sad all at the same time!
 
DurkaDurka
#71
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

Scince were talking sex toys here's the ultimate gamer's date.

That laptop is sliky smooth, I'd hit that with the "A" game
 
Impetus
#72
Another fine computing accessory from Muz Marketing...

Can be remote controlled over the internet for true cyber-fun!



Muz
 
DurkaDurka
#73
Quote: Originally Posted by ImpetusView Post

Another fine computing accessory from Muz Marketing...

Can be remote controlled over the internet for true cyber-fun!



Muz

Muz, can you mind control USBdevices?
 
Impetus
#74
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurkaView Post

Muz, can you mind control USBdevices?

That requires a plug-in and a special headset...optional at an extra cost.

Muz
 
DurkaDurka
#75
[quote=Impetus;850245]That requires a plug-in and a special headset...optional at an extra cost.

Muz[/quote

How much you paying microsoft Muzsoft.
 
karrie
#76
Quote: Originally Posted by ImpetusView Post

Another fine computing accessory from Muz Marketing...

Can be remote controlled over the internet for true cyber-fun!



Muz

Might I gently recommend, to all the women out there, that any device they use on damp mucosal membranes, not be in any way connected to a wall socket, even if it is through a reduced current such as a USB. Just a thought.
 
triedit
#77
Can it be used on farm animals? *grin*
 
El Barto
+1
#78
Quote: Originally Posted by trieditView Post

I think I'll put my phone in my pants and put my number on a billboard LOL

yes it would go with the REACH OUT AND TOUCH SOMEONE
 
El Barto
+1
#79
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

With or without my birthday suit?

With me, it's Christmas time all year long!

I have to say your a lousy salesman. lol
 
Impetus
#80
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

Might I gently recommend, to all the women out there, that any device they use on damp mucosal membranes, not be in any way connected to a wall socket, even if it is through a reduced current such as a USB. Just a thought.

Ha! Did you learn that by experience?

I believe the working parts are double insulated just like your garden tools.
I'll ask our R&D person as soon as she's out of hospital.

Muz
 
karrie
#81
Quote: Originally Posted by trieditView Post

Can it be used on farm animals? *grin*

They already do stuff like that to farm animals. Electro-stim of the prostate is a highly effective way of collecting sperm for animal husbandry. And the bulls seem to enjoy it. lol.
 
karrie
#82
Quote: Originally Posted by ImpetusView Post

Ha! Did you learn that by experience?

I believe the working parts are double insulated just like your garden tools.
I'll ask our R&D person as soon as she's out of hospital.

Muz

haha.

I've ben electrified by enough other things in enough other areas to not risk using something like that. I hope your R&D lady recovers! lol.
 
Curiosity
#83
Bull sperm is a highly lucrative business to be in - and the bull doesn't seem to mind how he gets his business done.... electricity being the primary focus in this biz. It sells for tons of money compared with it's pretty easy harvesting... and cheap labor
 
El Barto
#84
Quote: Originally Posted by CuriosityView Post

Bull sperm is a highly lucrative business to be in - and the bull doesn't seem to mind how he gets his business done.... electricity being the primary focus in this biz. It sells for tons of money compared with it's pretty easy harvesting... and cheap labor

hmmm I 'm looking for a sideline....lol
 
eh1eh
#85
Quote: Originally Posted by El BartoView Post

hmmm I 'm looking for a sideline....lol

Oh, it's not that kind of bull.
 
Twila
#86
this has been a very interesting read..this thread....informative..entertaining...and disturbing..
 
Impetus
#87
Quote: Originally Posted by CuriosityView Post

- and the bull doesn't seem to mind how he gets his business done....

That can be said about a lot of guys!

Muz
 
DurkaDurka
#88
I dare you to view this image.... muhahahaha

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...22/tubgirl.jpg
 
eh1eh
#89
OK< back from vomiting.
 
DurkaDurka
#90
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

OK< back from vomiting.

that's the new dairy Queen Blizard lolololoolololoolol
 

Similar Threads

2
Need advice on renting our home in Okotoks
by Roxanne23 | Feb 19th, 2007
no new posts