Renting Intimate Toys


El Barto
+1
#31
The right wing conservative would probably find a way to consider it as prostitution and you would get arrested for being "plugged in"


you have the right to remain silent if you can anything you moan can be and will be used against you...........................................
 
shadowshiv
#32
Quote: Originally Posted by El BartoView Post

The right wing conservative would probably find a way to consider it as prostitution and you would get arrested for being "plugged in"


you have the right to remain silent if you can anything you moan can be and will be used against you...........................................

Of course, the ones with gag balls in their mouths would have no choice but to be silent.
 
El Barto
+1
#33
sounds like a tight situation
 
shadowshiv
#34
Quote: Originally Posted by El BartoView Post

sounds like a tight situation

And the handcuffs will just be icing on the cake.
 
El Barto
+1
#35
aw man you can throw my next birthday party ...lol
 
Twila
#36
You too are terrible!!! lol...

I'd heard that this item was invented by a doctor to help women get over hysterics....I don't know if it's true...I cant look it up since Im at work.
 
El Barto
+1
#37
No no no it came out as an accident and was invented the same time as the electric tooth brush.
Just ask me I'll tell ya .....lol
 
El Barto
+1
#38
The flash came when the electric tooth brush was tried on a person with no dentures.
ble ble ble ble
 
Kreskin
#39
Rent or buy, they're all factory tested by a quality control team.
 
Curiosity
#40
We're all going to hell....hehehe
 
Zan
#41
ok first of all,

eeeeeew

Second of all, I just told Triedit in another thread that she has the most interesting job. Maybe I was wrong. But yanno, SOMEONE is getting paid for thinking these things up.... and for testing them??? Well I guess if they were the first-time users it might not be so.... .. nah, it's still gross.


.
 
El Barto
+1
#42
Quote: Originally Posted by CuriosityView Post

We're all going to hell....hehehe

hell would be like having all the vibrators you want but no batteries for them
 
Dreadful Nonsense
#43
ok i can't resist..this is ripped from a Tom Waits movie so i'm doing it in his voice....

There's a store up on Sunset strip that says XXXXX rated. now I can dig XX and XXX rated porn but XXXXX ..."Women without skin "

Up the street is a used erotica store. Who would go to a used erotica store?
If you do there are a few questions i would like to know....who used it before.....Who cleans this stuff?....Are the people that clean it licensed?
 
flapperpie
#44
Quote: Originally Posted by CuriosityView Post

RENT???

That is absolutely disgusting - even thinking about it - I mean is there a history that is supplied - who *****'d last ????

Oh god that's is the weirdest
thing I have ever read/heard.

*****....I mean ditto.

I would imagine the rent is often in arrears too.
 
Kreskin
#45
Quote: Originally Posted by flapperpieView Post

*****....I mean ditto.

I would imagine the rent is often in arrears too.

*kaboom crash* good one.
 
flapperpie
#46
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post


And why is he holding it like that? Is it also a T.V. remote?
 
Dreadful Nonsense
#47
"and why is he holding it like that? Is it also a T.V. remote?"

Lol good one.....

This is the ad exectives way of making this like "Ok so yer too cheap a guy to buy one of these things and you don't know if she will use it....but look at all the fun when ya tell her you just rented one of these instead of the movie"
 
El Barto
+1
#48
Quote: Originally Posted by DocDredView Post

"and why is he holding it like that? Is it also a T.V. remote?"

Lol good one.....

This is the ad exectives way of making this like "Ok so yer too cheap a guy to buy one of these things and you don't know if she will use it....but look at all the fun when ya tell her you just rented one of these instead of the movie"

would the guy still be holding the remote?
 
Dreadful Nonsense
#49
Quote: Originally Posted by El BartoView Post

would the guy still be holding the remote?

Maybe he already used it on himself last week....
 
Tonington
#50
Hah, before I opened the thread I was thinking more along the lines of party equipment, like a great big Jolly Jumper for adults, the name even fits.

Used *****s...if they use any cleaning products at all the toys are probably cleaner than most of the keyboards being clacked on out there, not to mention things like mobile phones.
 
El Barto
+1
#51
Quote: Originally Posted by ToningtonView Post

Hah, before I opened the thread I was thinking more along the lines of party equipment, like a great big Jolly Jumper for adults, the name even fits.

Used *****s...if they use any cleaning products at all the toys are probably cleaner than most of the keyboards being clacked on out there, not to mention things like mobile phones.

yes mobile phones vibrate too , just thouhgt you might want to know
 
Zan
#52
Quote: Originally Posted by flapperpieView Post

And why is he holding it like that? Is it also a T.V. remote?

LOLL

Why did a K-Tel commercial suddenly spring to mind? It gyrates, it spins, it even changes the channels! Order now and you also get the matching snorkel....
 
Dreadful Nonsense
#53
Quote: Originally Posted by ZanView Post

LOLL

Why did a K-Tel commercial suddenly spring to mind? It gyrates, it spins, it even changes the channels! Order now and you also get the matching snorkel....

AAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
 
Dreadful Nonsense
#54
I got to say all the gals in this forum are great sports when it comes to the off the wall sex humour this place churns out....


We must be in heaven man(said in my woodstock movie voice)LOL
 
triedit
#55
I think I'll put my phone in my pants and put my number on a billboard LOL
 
Tonington
#56
Quote: Originally Posted by El BartoView Post

yes mobile phones vibrate too , just thouhgt you might want to know

Oh I know, mines always on vibe
 
Kreskin
#57
Quote: Originally Posted by ToningtonView Post

Oh I know, mines always on vibe

How are you doing Paul?

Mine is on vibe too, but it always scares the hell out of me when I'm talking face to face with clients and a call comes through.
 
Tonington
#58
I'm doing fine Rick, y'self? I am a little tired these days, the long hours this summer are starting to get to me, and the freaking heat today in Calgary was sick.

I like the jolt the vibe delivers, especially when I'm contorted in the right way :P
 
shadowshiv
#59
Quote: Originally Posted by El BartoView Post

aw man you can throw my next birthday party ...lol

With or without my birthday suit?

With me, it's Christmas time all year long!
 
DurkaDurka
#60
I predict most of the toys will look something like this after a few pass-arounds.

 

Similar Threads

2
Need advice on renting our home in Okotoks
by Roxanne23 | Feb 19th, 2007
no new posts