Things Women Wish Men Knew

SwitSof
For starter, no, we don't find it as a complement well that much anyway for you guys to say you want to jump to bed with us to imply you find us attractive!
Hell, some blokes even do animals, yuk!

DurkaDurka
Beer Goggles cause men to sleep with just about anything.

Twila
Well Switsof, in the man's defense to them it IS a compliment when coming from a woman...Men aren't always as....discerning as women.....women just have to say yes...men have to wait for the woman to say yes...tough life for them eh?

eh1eh
Wasn't there 4 or 5 other pages to this thread or is this a new one Swif?

Impetus
I can see this will be a short thread!

Muz

DurkaDurka
I think the other thread was "Things men wish women knew".

eh1eh
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurkaView Post

I think the other thread was "Things men wish women knew".

Right you are.

Ok so I say ear breathing.

flapperpie
We really do enjoy it....hehehe

SwitSof
Quote: Originally Posted by ImpetusView Post

I can see this will be a short thread!

Muz

Err no we go long unlike firecrackers!

SwitSof

Beer Goggles cause men to sleep with just about anything.

Awww so that librarian with specs fantasy wouldn't work with goggles?

eh1eh
Quote: Originally Posted by flapperpieView Post

We really do enjoy it....hehehe

You're sassy, lol.

This could come in handy.

DurkaDurka
Quote: Originally Posted by SwitSofView Post

mmm.... librarians

eh1eh

The saying goes, Always make passes at girls with glasses.

DurkaDurka
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

You're sassy, lol.

This could come in handy.

Lol. Only to be used for serious "muff diving"

eh1eh

Lol. Only to be used for serious "muff diving"

All muff diving is serious.

DurkaDurka

All muff diving is serious.

especially with that head gear on.

eh1eh
OK ladies,. besides the proverbial ear breathing, what do women wish men knew?

Impetus

OK ladies,. besides the proverbial ear breathing, what do women wish men knew?

I've been told:
Shave before putting the "snorkel" on...
Stop leaning my worn socks against the wall...
Put the seat back down...

Muz

SwitSof
Apparently some study came up with this:

Quote:

It's ok to kiss on the first date
Now, some of us are more comfortable with this than others, but overall, we've found that a guy who wants to give you a nice polite kiss goodnight is actually interested. Knowing that is way cooler than wondering if he's ever going to call again. If a goodnight kiss, or a peck on the cheek doesn't seem appropriate, go for the hug. Most everybody's ok with that.
We really don't mind if you open doors and pull out chairs
Actually, we kind of like it. It's not that we aren't capable of doing it ourselves, but it's nice to see that a guy's got manners.
You don't always have to pay for everything
Not that we mind, per say, but we don't expect you to bankrupt yourself taking us out all the time. Any woman who really does expect her guy to bankroll their every excursion is what we here at Dating Insider call a Princess. Princesses are a whole separate topic. Most of us are fully independent women who don't mind sharing the tab or trading off who pays for a date each time.
Not calling when you said you'd call is the kiss of death
Unless you've got a really good excuse, and call soon afterwards to apologize, you've got problems. A guy who says he'll call you "tomorrow" and doesn't call for 6 days or something has already been written off. Sure, we all get busy and have lives, but if you're really...

Quote has been trimmed

Twila
I think the Intelligence is attractive should be no#1 on that list....it's number 1 on my list...next to humour...got to be able to laugh and to laugh at yourself or forget it! Life is tooo short to be serious 24/7

SwitSof
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

next to humour...got to be able to laugh and to laugh at yourself or forget it! Life is tooo short to be serious 24/7

Being in Ireland would be "it's raining man" for you then

SwitSof

For starter, no, we don't find it as a complement well that much anyway for you guys to say you want to jump to bed with us to imply you find us attractive!

Granted it was in Paris so well now he's forgiven... a little.

eh1eh
My wife said this once. “Don’t bother with the G-spot until you’ve mastered the A, B, C, D, E, & F-spots.”

Ok been there done that. mmmm, fun. Besides the G spot is a little out of the way.

eh1eh
Ok, scince no girls are posting here's a random 'chick thought' by eh1eh. “Our favorite foreplay technique? Mental stimulation. The kind where we’re mentally tickled to the point of laughter.” said some girl sometime. Take note guys.

Dexter Sinister
Since so few females are posting here, can we men conclude that women think we already know the things women wish we knew?

eh1eh
Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter SinisterView Post

Since so few females are posting here, can we men conclude that women think we already know the things women wish we knew?

I know I already know everything I need to know about women. (note: sentence contains, no, no, no,.)

Kreskin
Lies lies. They don't care about the money? OMG *where's that rolling around smiley*. Find a 102 year old single guy with a billion dollars and there'll be a 25-year old blond pushing his wheelchair (just because she loves him and thinks he's a nice guy of course).

Zan
awww Kreskin, c'mon. Ya there's girls like that out there, but my gawd man, if you've got 102 years of life experience behind ya, and don't know when yer being taken for a ride (albeit via wheelchair) then..........

anyway, seems our gals are a little reticent to share.

I'll see if I can kick start things a bit.
- Sincerity.
- Intelligence absolutely.
- Humour. (ooooh that's a biggie - humour is a huge indicator of intelligence)
- Self confidence - but not to the point of arrogance.
- Playful - mischievous is even better.
- Comfortable in a suit and jeans and able to tell when which is appropriate.
- If you're out with your gal, ACT like you're with her. If you need to ogle the cute waitress, maybe you should be trying to date HER instead of the gal who's trying to have a nice time with you.
- You certainly don't have to pay for everything, but you also shouldn't let the gal pay for everything either.
- Small gestures of affection... not necessarily expensive ones.
- Compliments once in awhile. (See above -Sincerity counts)
- If you've been together for long time, it's still nice to be asked out on an actual 'date'.
- Holding hands.
- Giving her the last bite of your chocolate bar.
- Good hygiene. Not to belabour the obvious, but some guys ... well you get the point.
- Touch - it's amazing how nuances in touch can affect us... keeping in mind, there's a difference between touching and mauling. of course there is a time and a place for both... up to you to figure out when and where, but if you're paying attention, it shouldn't be that difficult

a side note - My mother told me years ago that if I wanted to see how a man would treat me, I should watch how he treated his mother. That advice has proven itself to be true. Wish I'd listened to her.

ok gals, that's all I can come up with in a hurry, any of you like to add your thoughts?

Dreadful Nonsense
this is great stuff zan
few of me comments then something a lil,obvious

Quote: Originally Posted by ZanView Post

awww Kreskin, c'mon. Ya there's girls like that out there, but my gawd man, if you've got 102 years of life experience behind ya, and don't know when yer being taken for a ride (albeit via wheelchair) then..........

anyway, seems our gals are a little reticent to share.

I'll see if I can kick start things a bit.
- Sincerity.
- Intelligence absolutely.
- Humour. (ooooh that's a biggie - humour is a huge indicator of intelligence)
- Self confidence - but not to the point of arrogance.
- Playful - mischievous is even better.
- Comfortable in a suit and jeans and able to tell when which is appropriate.
- If you're out with your gal, ACT like you're with her. If you need to ogle the cute waitress, maybe you should be trying to date HER instead of the gal who's trying to have a nice time with you.

-I hate when I see that happening.You know if you want to stare at the opposite sex, and who doesn't, you can wait till yer alone. specially after years of marriage when we are older...

You certainly don't have to pay for everything, but you also shouldn't let the gal pay for everything either.
- Small gestures of affection... not necessarily expensive ones.
- Compliments once in awhile. (See above -Sincerity counts)
- If you've been together for long time, it's still nice to be asked out on an actual 'date'.

Thats what i entered this qiote for...EXCELLENT idea and I'm going to use it..flowers and all...nice one zan
- Holding hands.
- Giving her the last bite of your chocolate bar.

OUCH...sandy loves cats...this used to work in the beginning. I would pretend to play Kitty Kat to get some of her food if it was good...i would use the kitty kat card ....LOL
- Good hygiene. Not to belabour the obvious, but some guys ... well you get the point.
- Touch - it's amazing how nuances in touch can affect us... keeping in mind, there's a difference between touching and mauling. of course there is a time and a place for both... up to you to figure out when and where, but if you're paying attention, it shouldn't be that difficult

a side note - My mother told me years ago that if I wanted to see how a man would treat me, I should watch how he treated his mother. That advice has proven itself to be true. Wish I'd listened to her.
Thats a good one for both sexes

ok gals, that's all I can come up with in a hurry, any of you like to add your thoughts?

Ok sooo whats with the muff diving apparatus.....I think the moron that needs a plastic thingy on the end of his nose with that contraption attached to him to have some foreplay is inane....Made me lol though...was going to go on about it a lot longer to make everyone think me a muff diving champion....LOL!!!!

Obviously the guy who put it together....hey actually...lets see now ...oh i get it .....multi tasking....

Does anyone realize the visions that just played through me head to get that

talloola
Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter SinisterView Post

Not a chance Don't you wish!!!