Things Women Wish Men Knew

SwitSof
Well I don't reckon it should be kept a secret actually.
Bugger, I'm having taking the piss block so I can't think of a good joke about this
Ok, serious mood on.

Being nice is good I reckon.
I don't think I've heard a woman ever said she would like her man who is even a little nasty or mean, whereas there are times some male friends told me to be a little bitchy! Now, that is something that is still beyond me.
There is a difference between being nice and allowing yourself to be a doormat and it's not good to be too nice to the point to be taken advantage of for both genders for sure.

Anyways... I heard from a former Bulgarian flatmate it's a custom there to bring a stem of red rose on a first date and of course on special days and I reckon that's a nice gesture to make.

You don't need to buy her diamonds, even though well if you would, we wouldn't refuse :P
Nay, I for one would feel a little uncomfortable feeling as if there is something behind even though probably isn't realised at that time, like there is an obligation to be met later and I wouldn't feel comfortable about that.
Unless from a boyfriend or a husband.
Last edited by SwitSof; Jul 6th, 2007 at 09:57 AM..Reason: typo

shadowshiv
I would think being yourself is a good start. Pretending to be something that you are not will more than likely just end up causing strife furthur down the road.

"What do you mean you don't like romantic comedies? You told me they were your favourite before!" is just one of many examples.

And staring at a woman's eyes rather than other parts of her body is certainly a wise move. Especially when you are first getting to know her.

talloola
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

I would think being yourself is a good start. Pretending to be something that you are not will more than likely just end up causing strife furthur down the road.

And staring at a woman's eyes rather than other parts of her body is certainly a wise move. Especially when you are first getting to know her.

Yeah, those kind of men are so transparent, and lack any depth of character or intelligence at all,
all I can think of at that moment, (and there have been some, even with men I'm not connected with
at all), is, get away from me, or, "Don't I have a head?", "hey, it's up here bozo."

DurkaDurka
Pimpin Aint Easy But Neccesarry, 2 In The Pink!!

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by talloolaView Post

Yeah, those kind of men are so transparent, and lack any depth of character or intelligence at all,
all I can think of at that moment, (and there have been some, even with men I'm not connected with
at all), is, get away from me, or, "Don't I have a head?", "hey, it's up here bozo."

I like looking into a woman's eyes. I especially find green eyes to be particularily beautiful, but I am not picky. When they say that eyes are the windows to the soul I can actually believe that, as I find that one can learn a lot from a woman(or man) just by looking into their eyes(most of the time anyhow).

SwitSof
It'd be hard to read anything from black eyes though :P

SwitSof
Was just watching Damien Rice singing and when he said the lyrics,"Can't take my eyes off you" or "Can't take my mind off you", it looked like he meant it, maybe imagining somebody.
That'd be a nice thing to do, just to do little romantic things in times.
Being in Paris without anybody special don't feel romantic to me at all. It's the person that counts.
So Paris' view from Eiffel Tower's top floor is just a beautiful view which well does exist anywhere else, only not exactly the same, I suppose.

triedit
I don't think women WANT men to know. We want to train them to our liking.

SwitSof
Hahaha, sounds like what my mum did!
Me dad used to have moustache, very short hair like a soldier, and never tucked his shirt in.
Then my mum gave him an ultimatum for him to shave his moustache and make it a daily routine to shave, grow his hair a bit and tuck his shirt in or otherwise they're over. Since then, he kept doing those things she asked till well death did them apart. He died young, about 24 years ago.

But I don't reckon people would change that much, no matter how you train them... Do you really reckon men would?

SwitSof
So the rendezvous are around Scarberia? If I could go, most likely I'd go to Calgary only, blast!

flapperpie
A hard-on is not synonymous with growth of character.

SwitSof
Since you (men) asked the question,"Do you want to be married someday?", we would just answer what we do want and if we said yes that we do want to get married SOMEDAY, it doesn't mean you have to be the groom tomorrow! Gee, you're giving yourself too much credit huh.

Interestingly, apparently if a guy responded to that answer by saying he would like too as well, this is my male friend's theory anyway that that's just him saying anything to get into your pants... at least in France and Italy apparently. Canada too? *grin* Tsk tsk what horny guys would say can be amazing...
Last edited by SwitSof; Aug 2nd, 2007 at 04:04 PM..