Profile

Minority Observer84
#1
Custom Title and signature are not showing up for me
I checked all my options to make sure they are set right and have logged out and logged back in still nothing . Any ideas ?
 
IdRatherBeSkiing
#2
The signature happens after 100 posts and only on lengthy posts.
 
Minority Observer84
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiingView Post

The signature happens after 100 posts and only on lengthy posts.

thanx , did your title work right after you set it ?
 
IdRatherBeSkiing
#4
Quote: Originally Posted by Minority Observer84View Post

thanx , did your title work right after you set it ?


Whats a title? I got my sig to work after 100 posts. So I guess my answer is no.
 
IdRatherBeSkiing
#5
Ok, I added a title and see it only in my profile.
 
Minority Observer84
#6
Dang it !
 
flapperpie
#7
Only after 100 posts?

Such rules tend to procure quantity over quality.
 
IdRatherBeSkiing
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by flapperpieView Post

Only after 100 posts?

Such rules tend to procure quantity over quality.

I didn't make the rule. But I think it just means they want you to be here a while before bestowing privileges.
 
shadowshiv
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by Minority Observer84View Post

Dang it !

Well, at least your title works.
 
Minority Observer84
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

Well, at least your title works.

lol DANG IT now i have to post ***** to 100
 
shadowshiv
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by Minority Observer84View Post

lol DANG IT now i have to post ***** to 100

It takes less time than you think. For instance, look how many posts I have already and it wasn't that long ago that I was a newbie.
 
flapperpie
#12
How long does this tart have to wait before she can start picking up men vis-a-vis the PM feature?
 
Dreadful Nonsense
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by flapperpieView Post

How long does this tart have to wait before she can start picking up men vis-a-vis the PM feature?

20 posts and a week here
 
Minority Observer84
#14
Quantity over quality
 
Twila
#15
Quantity over quality...could you imagine if the software was able to decide what exactly was quality? Man would we be in trouble..sentient autonomy and equal rights would ensue....

You'll have to learn to deal with quality being the criteria...
 
eh1eh
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

Quantity over quality...could you imagine if the software was able to decide what exactly was quality? Man would we be in trouble..sentient autonomy and equal rights would ensue....

You'll have to learn to deal with quality being the criteria...

Yes, I would only have 22 posts in that case.
 
shadowshiv
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by flapperpieView Post

How long does this tart have to wait before she can start picking up men vis-a-vis the PM feature?

Right now.
 
Toro
#18
MO84

Let me welcome you to CanCon.

Let me also commend you on the proper spelling of "Capitol" in your location cell.

Well done.
 

Similar Threads

3
New Profile Functions
by Andem | Nov 26th, 2007
no new posts