Whats with the sig rules?

eh1eh
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

Must not....stare....at Curiosity's.....Avatar....

That has got to be one of her best, although she has a few other rather alluring images .

Dreadful Nonsense
Quote: Originally Posted by daisygirlView Post

scaring off newcomers to the point where inbreeding was soon going to become necessary if we wanted any new members.

Hey i inbreed with meself all the time thank you very much!!!!
so far here i got me D'Avril, some guy lying dead in a thread somewheres going arghhhhhhh arghhhhhh where's her booty?, and Robin of nuttingham defender of the meened

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1ehView Post

That has got to be one of her best, although she has a few other rather alluring images .

There was a poster over at the Vine named pixichick. She had migrated over here during our mass exodus, but I have not seen her posting in quite a while. I hope she is okay.

IdRatherBeSkiing

There was a poster over at the Vine named pixichick. She had migrated over here during our mass exodus, but I have not seen her posting in quite a while. I hope she is okay.

I think Shadow left out that she used to have provocacitive avatar's too. He wasn't really going off in left field.
Last edited by IdRatherBeSkiing; Jul 2nd, 2007 at 12:39 PM..Reason: speling

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiingView Post

I think Shadow left out that she used to have provocacitive avatar's too. He wasn't really going off in left field.

Sorry about that!

Thanks for clarifying my previous post, Doug.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sorry about that!

Thanks for clarifying my previous post, Doug.

Well, obviously your mind was on other matters.

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiingView Post

Well, obviously your mind was on other matters.

Curiosity
A Curious Prayer

Oh dear god of fora .... please let these people find their places, their little storage bins, their favorite themes, their families, their toys, their kids,their music for the ear and for the heart, their favorite locales for having good times, their gripes and groans, their own expressive and teasing avatars... and give them the desire to stay here ..... they are such a vibrant collection..... absolutely a shot of straight O2!!!

daisygirl
Amen.

Toro
I find the viners amusing.