How old are you?

triedit
what he said!

Coddfish
Yes, Happy Birthday SwitSof!

talloola
My husband had his 70th birthday yesterday. I met him when he was 14 and we were both going to the same junior high school.

we have lots of history, lots of memories, lots of stories, but the biggest point we make to each other is, it was only yesterday, wasn't it? What happened to all that time, it went so fast.

We aren't old at all, and we are looking forward to the next 20 years, and more new stories.

Enjoy life everyone.

GaurdianX
I be 28 for the past 5 days now....... But my mind is onwe twee and a half years old.....

Nuggler
Happy birthday to youse what is havin one today.

Thought I was the oldest on here for some reason.............but

i ain't.

A very young and handsome (me wife tells me) 63 I be. Arghhhh. If only the numbers could be reversed. Ah well.......................

Dreadful Nonsense
Quote: Originally Posted by talloolaView Post

My husband had his 70th birthday yesterday. I met him when he was 14 and we were both going to the same junior high school.

we have lots of history, lots of memories, lots of stories,
Enjoy life everyone.

awe I love that when that happens..maybe my next life i will get it right!
Thanks for sharing..needed a feel good post love.
Dave

SwitSof
Ah cheers codfish, shadowshiv, daisy and triedit. I felt blue though today, well already yesterday actually, thinking about what I have accomplished, but what my flatmate, the girl one not the hypochondriac male one(!) said is true, you need to count your blessings.
Last edited by SwitSof; Jun 23rd, 2007 at 10:52 PM..

SwitSof
Bugger, I posted the above post twice, so errr I guess I can tell I wrote on my blog to release some steam

Toro
30something

Young and vital.

Er, viral.

Meeshee
Quote: Originally Posted by talloolaView Post

we have lots of history, lots of memories, lots of stories, but the biggest point we make to each other is, it was only yesterday, wasn't it? What happened to all that time, it went so fast.

We aren't old at all, and we are looking forward to the next 20 years, and more new stories.

Enjoy life everyone.

I hope to live long and happy and in love with one person. Seems almost inpossible these days. Prolly doesn`t help me being a skeptic and all...sigh.

Summ3rDaze
e gads, thanks to this thread I just realised that I'm turning 49 this month. I usually don't think about how old I am... I just trundle along, day to day, and age doesn't mean much.
But ACK! This is the last year until I turn FIFTY!

I wish I drank. Then I could do something spectacularly outrageous for my last birthday in my forties and then blame it on the drink.

SwitSof
Actually somebody in the thread suggested the b'day girl/boy to drink as many as the age, so you can have 49 drinks on the day of your b'day!

Liberalman

Canít find my drivers license donít know

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by Summ3rDazeView Post

e gads, thanks to this thread I just realised that I'm turning 49 this month. I usually don't think about how old I am... I just trundle along, day to day, and age doesn't mean much.
But ACK! This is the last year until I turn FIFTY!

I wish I drank. Then I could do something spectacularly outrageous for my last birthday in my forties and then blame it on the drink.

Just conveniently forget your age after your birthday, and celebrate your 49th birthday next year as well. This will work for many birthdays to come.

IdRatherBeSkiing
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

Just conveniently forget your age after your birthday, and celebrate your 49th birthday next year as well. This will work for many birthdays to come.

Yes, because when you get to be that age, everybody expects a bit of senility.

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiingView Post

*scratches head*

Who are you again?

Dreadful Nonsense
Quote: Originally Posted by LiberalmanView Post

Canít find my drivers license donít know

Ha !!!that made me chuckle

Curiosity
I Ain't Telllin!!!

I'll admit to a few years of being 40 tho

The forties are a wonderful decade for a woman - all those smarts and experience -

Definitely a post-graduate degree in female!

daisygirl
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiingView Post

That explains me!

(Although while I was teaching, i always told the kids I was only 19 turning 20...gee, I turned 20 a lot of times! )

Riyko
I'm 20, i'll be 21 in 22 days or on July 24th.

no new posts