How old are you?


SwitSof
#31
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurkaView Post

Will do!

Actually you can have the 30 drinks on my behalf on Sat too!
After I was taken advantage by my boss to save me from falling down just after 1 glass of White Russian to hit some girls sitting next to me where he put me, I swore never to drink again! Well actually, I was just embarrassed *blush*
 
SwitSof
#32
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

And I will save my congrats for you until Saturday, my friend.

Ah, cheers for the thought, but nay, I am not having any b'day this year so I can still be in my 20s!
The power of denial is remarkable, isn't it?
 
55Mercury
#33
Quote: Originally Posted by SwitSofView Post

...
After I was taken advantage by my boss ...*blush*

So are you denying then that your boss actually groped your bosom?



details! we want details!
 
talloola
#34
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurkaView Post

Talloola, When you start cheering for the Leafs, thats when you know senility is creeping up.

I would rather take a poison pill, and 'just' end it, before doing that. GO CANUCKS GO
 
shadowshiv
#35
Quote: Originally Posted by talloolaView Post

I would rather take a poison pill, and 'just' end it, before doing that. GO CANUCKS GO

Hey now!
 
Coddfish
#36
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

I will be 34 in about 7 1/2 hours.

Ah well, I guess those 7 and 1/2 hours are up so, Shiv!
 
triedit
#37
Happy Birthday Shadow!
 
Meeshee
#38
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYONE WHO HAS A BIRTHDAY!!! lol
 
Brat
#39
Happy Birthday Shadow!!!

and happy belateds to those I missed.
 
SwitSof
#40
Happy B'day ShadowShiv! Or Otanjoubi Omedetou! (in Japanese)

What did you wish for before blowing up the candles?
 
Crashed
#41
I'm 45 and have no grey pubic hair to report. In fact, i have no pubic hair to report.
 
Meeshee
#42
Quote: Originally Posted by CrashedView Post

I'm 45 and have no grey pubic hair to report. In fact, i have no pubic hair to report.

Mmmm smooth!
 
Dreadful Nonsense
#43
Hey thanks for the tip crashed...who'd a thought huh....The chicks seem to dig on it too...bonus.. I let ya know how it goes....out to buy a bic disposable after i wish....
Shadowshiv the best!!!!!
Happy do happy do and lets raise a cup of Java to the man with the best darn avatar around...
 
Meeshee
#44
I believe chicks really love that. Well I know I do. I don`t like flossing while I am down there.
 
Dreadful Nonsense
#45
Quote: Originally Posted by MeesheeView Post

I believe chicks really love that. Well I know I do. I don`t like flossing while I am down there.

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I HAVE NO COMEBACK FOR THAT!!!!!
too funny
 
Meeshee
#46
Meh....lmao. Do men like that? Flossing I mean? I highly doubt it. So I am not sure why men like to keep the fuzz.....cuz ya, we LOVE it....haha.
 
Dreadful Nonsense
#47
Quote: Originally Posted by MeesheeView Post

Meh....lmao. Do men like that? Flossing I mean? I highly doubt it. So I am not sure why men like to keep the fuzz.....cuz ya, we LOVE it....haha.

They usually just spit them out on my tummy and tell me i should try a hair conditioner .
 
shadowshiv
#48
Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes!
 
shadowshiv
#49
Quote: Originally Posted by SwitSofView Post

Happy B'day ShadowShiv! Or Otanjoubi Omedetou! (in Japanese)

What did you wish for before blowing up the candles?

Blow up the candles?!? I'm not that old....yet.

As for my wish....I can't say.

But I thank you for the birthday greeting, SwitSof.
 
daisygirl
#50
Happy belated Birthday, Eagle!
 
daisygirl
#51
Happy Birthday, Shadow!
 
daisygirl
#52
Happy Birthday tomorrow, Switsof!
 
gopher
#53
Slightly over 55. And I don't mean on the Celsius scale.
 
thomaska
#54
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

41... Today!


Happy belated birthday, DevilDog!
 
triedit
#55
I haven't heard a good OOOOO RAH for way too long. Spent 12 years at MCAS Cherry Point (dw then civilian). MARINES ARE FUN!!!! *wink wink, nudge nudge*
 
Dreadful Nonsense
#56
Quote: Originally Posted by trieditView Post

I haven't heard a good OOOOO RAH for way too long. Spent 12 years at MCAS Cherry Point (dw then civilian). MARINES ARE FUN!!!! *wink wink, nudge nudge*

OOOOOOOOOOO Rah!!

I gotta marine toy soldier outfit...it's way too small..i can squeeze into it but can't do the shirt or the pants up....do you really care? Will it still work for you?
OOOOOOO Rah!
 
triedit
#57
I dunno....I might have to fight off the competition....
 
Dreadful Nonsense
#58
Quote: Originally Posted by trieditView Post

I dunno....I might have to fight off the competition....


OOOOOOOO Rah
hep 1 2 3 hep by the left 1 2 3
Marching round, more like prancing in Robin's house (lost in space actually)
Glary eyed with his papa smurf underwear plain as day in too small pants ruining the look...
 
shadowshiv
#59
Quote: Originally Posted by daisygirlView Post

Happy Birthday, Shadow!

Thanks daisy!
 
shadowshiv
#60
, SwitSof!



 
no new posts