FSA - Flight Simulators Anonymous

Kreskin
Group therapy sessions here.

55Mercury
perhaps a game where you could blow up fans and chimneys would prove therapeutic?
Last edited by 55Mercury; Jun 20th, 2007 at 08:00 PM..Reason: chimney afterthought

#juan
Quote: Originally Posted by 55MercuryView Post

perhaps a game where you could blow up fans and chimneys would prove therapeutic?

That's the ticket. A tiny little machine gun on the paper airplane that would blow fans and chimneys apart.....yeah....and a tiny rocket engine that would keep the airplane from doing six or seven loops over where the &%@% chimney used to be.........and........

55Mercury
or...

all together now...

OH-oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!

55Mercury
anyone notice on their good scores how many loop-de-loops there were? or is it better to have none and clear the chimney exhaust?

it may not be good therapy to ponder this, however.

55Mercury
one thing for sure. if you can clear the monkey bars you're doing good.

55Mercury
Quote: Originally Posted by #juanView Post

That's the ticket. A tiny little machine gun on the paper airplane that would blow fans and chimneys apart.....yeah....and a tiny rocket engine that would keep the airplane from doing six or seven loops over where the &%@% chimney used to be.........and........

yeah, and maybe throw in a few Dexy's Midnight Runners fans in to destroy to keep those endorphins elevated.

most therapeutic indeed!

Kreskin
Quote: Originally Posted by 55MercuryView Post

anyone notice on their good scores how many loop-de-loops there were? or is it better to have none and clear the chimney exhaust?

it may not be good therapy to ponder this, however.

I think you need a flukey loop to get a big score. I tossed a rocket that didn't skip a beat through that spot and only got about 60-70m.

Zan

backs away from thread slowly, muttering "Man am I ever glad I bailed on that thing after about 7 or 8 tosses..."

Kreskin
Quote: Originally Posted by ZanView Post

backs away from thread slowly, muttering "Man am I ever glad I bailed on that thing after about 7 or 8 tosses..."

Do our shaking hands, bulging eyes and unbathed bodies disturb you? Don't go. Don't gooooo...

Zan
...don't come any closer... I have a can of Lysol and I know how to use it.

That game almost had it's hooks in me too, but fortunately I actually had to be somewhere so the spell was broken. I'm not going back. Nuh uhhh... not after I've seen the long term effects.

Soooo... how's the therapy workin' out so far?

55Mercury
I blame it on the cursed mouse.

The close-window X top right seems to repel the cursor.

or is it just me?

#juan
Quote: Originally Posted by ZanView Post

...don't come any closer... I have a can of Lysol and I know how to use it.

That game almost had it's hooks in me too, but fortunately I actually had to be somewhere so the spell was broken. I'm not going back. Nuh uhhh... not after I've seen the long term effects.

Soooo... how's the therapy workin' out so far?

That is just plain cruel. I can stop any time I want to..........I just don't want to right now.......Just another few tries and I'll beat that swine that got the high score.......It's all in how you hold the mouse.......

Phil B
I would like to apologise for my part in sending the forum into therapy and I now realise that it was unfair of me to do so with such underhand tactics.

I'll do my best to see if I can come up with some sort of replacement therapy session

Brat
I tried to warn ya!

But maybe I shouldn't have mentioned the "this is fun part".

Kreskin
I have a twitch in my wrist. Every 30 seconds or it twitches from left to right. Yesterday I put a cup of tea to my lips and BAM! I dumped it on the person sitting next to me. They said "geez, way to go". I said "damn chimney". Then they said "are you going psychotic or something?" I replied "no, it's the paper airplane."

#juan
I've stopped playing, and I'm completely over this paper airplane nonsense unless you count a very tiny tic in one eye..............well, ........in one eye at a time.... Leaving that game doesn't bother me a bit......I'm in charge of my life...... Every day, in every way, .. I'm getting better and better .....

Hi. My name is Juan.........I am an airplanaholic......

Brat
Hi Juan!

The first step is admitting you have a problem........