anyone remeber Lords of Flatbush

Dreadful Nonsense
'74...Stallonne , henry winkler, Luke Perry and that squiggy from lavern and shirly....there first movie....Everytime it comes on telly it;s cut to crap so Blockbuster is getting in for me for 10 bucks new....
should be here by wed.

any fans

daisygirl
I remember it, Doc, but I wasn't a fan of it other than seeing those actors in their younger days.
Sorry.

Dreadful Nonsense
Quote: Originally Posted by daisygirlView Post

I remember it, Doc, but I wasn't a fan of it other than seeing those actors in their younger days.
Sorry.

hahahaha no need to say sorry...but I can't wait till it's in...

triedit
Martin Davidson helped write it, directed it, and played a role. Talk about self serving!

Watch for this goof:
When Chico takes Jane to the drive-in, the license plate number of the stolen Packard changes. When they arrive at the theater it is SV-5875, yet when they start to pull out, the plate has changed to 4N-4290

Dreadful Nonsense
Quote: Originally Posted by trieditView Post

Martin Davidson helped write it, directed it, and played a role. Talk about self serving!

Watch for this goof:
When Chico takes Jane to the drive-in, the license plate number of the stolen Packard changes. When they arrive at the theater it is SV-5875, yet when they start to pull out, the plate has changed to 4N-4290

Ha ha...ok will do.

Oh god yer not doing much for my ad campaign.

"When Chico takes Jane to drive-in"???? I want to cancel buying it.....

sounds like he used a tarzan comic as a template

hahahahaha

EagleSmack
I was just a young... real young... kid when this came out. I wanted to see the Fonze kick some butt in a REAL movie instead of playing the tough guy that never fights in Happy Days. If I remember correctly the Lords of Flatbush get chased away by the HS football team near the end and in the end the rich guy gets the girl over one of the Lords.

Dreadful Nonsense
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

I was just a young... real young... kid when this came out. I wanted to see the Fonze kick some butt in a REAL movie instead of playing the tough guy that never fights in Happy Days. If I remember correctly the Lords of Flatbush get chased away by the HS football team near the end and in the end the rich guy gets the girl over one of the Lords.

hmmmmm yeah the whole football team does chase em away and the look on their faces was priceless...can't remember who got Jane....
I do believe his role in happy days came after thisa movie..it was released in 74 i believe so made in 73?
Last edited by Dreadful Nonsense; Jun 18th, 2007 at 12:51 PM..Reason: 73 to 72 edit

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by DocDredView Post

hmmmmm yeah the whole football team does chase em away and the look on their faces was priceless...can't remember who got Jane....
I do believe his role in happy days came after thisa movie..it was released in 74 i believe so made in 73?

Hmmm... maybe I saw it after Happy Days started then. It was on TV. Was this movie a theater release?

However I do remember watching it because what kid growing up in the early 70's wasn't a fan of Henry Winkler's character Fonzie? I remember watching them get chased with the "Fonze" leading the retreat! I couldn't believe it. The Fonze doesn't run away!

Dreadful Nonsense
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

Hmmm... maybe I saw it after Happy Days started then. It was on TV. Was this movie a theater release?

However I do remember watching it because what kid growing up in the early 70's wasn't a fan of Henry Winkler's character Fonzie? I remember watching them get chased with the "Fonze" leading the retreat! I couldn't believe it. The Fonze doesn't run away!

Ok the 74 quote was from my convo with my pals at my local video store. They read it from the book.
Happy days was more like 75 76 ....dunno.

And yes hahahahahaha....for a kid seeing his macho fonzie action figure running from jocks would be traumatic...hahahahahaha

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by DocDredView Post

Ok the 74 quote was from my convo with my pals at my local video store. They read it from the book.
Happy days was more like 75 76 ....dunno.

And yes hahahahahaha....for a kid seeing his macho fonzie action figure running from jocks would be traumatic...hahahahahaha

No kidding! The Fonze doesn't run from anyone. If memory serves me right, Henry Winkler played a very small role in the movie.

no new posts