Which country should be bombed?

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
I'm convinced we are arriving at a higher place in our evolution which makes us realize that no one
should ever bomb any country ever again.

There is a beautiful documentary on HD Oasis right now, showing them photographing our earth as
they go around and around, as they are going to make new maps of the earth, 30 times more
accurate than ever before.

The sights of the countries as they travel gives us a different view of all of us than ever before. Our
earth is wonderful and beautiful, and we should makes huge strides from here on to stop the wars
and bombing. Everyone who watches this documentary will have to admit that it changes them, as
it certainly has changed me.

NO MORE BOMBING

and I have to add, (even though it is off topic), NO MORE BURNING, as they showed
Madascar, and pointed out how you can see all the 'top soil' running out of the rivers
into the ocean, as they have logged that country bare, it is sad.

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
I'm convinced we are arriving at a higher place in our evolution which makes us realize that no one
should ever bomb any country ever again.

There is a beautiful documentary on HD Oasis right now, showing them photographing our earth as
they go around and around, as they are going to make new maps of the earth, 30 times more
accurate than ever before.

The sights of the countries as they travel gives us a different view of all of us than ever before. Our
earth is wonderful and beautiful, and we should makes huge strides from here on to stop the wars
and bombing. Everyone who watches this documentary will have to admit that it changes them, as
it certainly has changed me.

NO MORE BOMBING

and I have to add, (even though it is off topic), NO MORE BURNING, as they showed
Madascar, and pointed out how you can see all the 'top soil' running out of the rivers
into the ocean, as they have logged that country bare, it is sad.

I read this and just feel good.

A warmonger,or imperlialistic colonizers,mining companies(LOL), oil companies(lol) see the post as obstacles to overcome.

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
Yet another juvenile celebration of **** for brains....

Guess it's time to let Canadian Content and these kinds of absurd ridiculous assinine questions represent the people of Canada on the Internet...

Jesus you people are pathetic!

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Yet another juvenile celebration of **** for brains....

Guess it's time to let Canadian Content and these kinds of absurd ridiculous assinine questions represent the people of Canada on the Internet...

Jesus you people are pathetic!

So why group us all together with the initial poster? I would assume most of us realize that it is not a serious question and may or may not have given serious answers.

And stop calling us Jesus.

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
Take the ridiculous nonsense home to your website or declare your ridiculous notions over at wreck beach. I apologize for calling anyone "Jesus" I don't think I really did, I was simply using a mythic symbol as emphasis for my disdain for short-sighted juvenile-assinine-nonsense.

I'd call anyone a member of a group willing to entertain this kind of repulsive crap a member of a group of people prepared to entertain this kind of crap until someone posts the obvious..

This is crap and unworthy of anyones time in entertaining discussion or reflection on an inappropriate juvenile assinine short-sighted-incredibly stupid pile of dung.

If you wish to be self-inclusive that is of course your right....

Enjoy.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Take the ridiculous nonsense home to your website or declare your ridiculous notions over at wreck beach. I apologize for calling anyone "Jesus" I don't think I really did, I was simply using a mythic symbol as emphasis for my disdain for short-sighted juvenile-assinine-nonsense.

I'd call anyone a member of a group willing to entertain this kind of repulsive crap a member of a group of people prepared to entertain this kind of crap until someone posts the obvious..

This is crap and unworthy of anyones time in entertaining discussion or reflection on an inappropriate juvenile assinine short-sighted-incredibly stupid pile of dung.

If you wish to be self-inclusive that is of course your right....

Enjoy.

Mikey, you seem to be especially full of tension this morning. While I agree that the OP was an assinine question, look at talloola's response, and try to tell me that this thread was unworthy of discussion. I'm sorry, but, any thread that sparks a reply like the one she gave is WORTHY OF DISCUSSION. If you don't like an OP, you really can take a deep breath, shake your head at the 'newness' of some members to the style of debate and discussion this group engages in, and cut them some slack.

Breathe Mikey. The world won't end over a question posed on the internet, but, yours might if your bloodpressure is as high as your posts might indicate!

Reactions: triedit