How many countries have you been living in outside your own?

SwitSof
For me 3: Japan for 7 years, S'pore for 2 years, now Ireland, next is going to be France.
I'm not really that sick of moving yet, but it does get tiring a little.
Haven't really found the "perfect" place where I feel homy, but then again maybe such place doesn't exist and one just needs to compromise with what's around.
It's indeed a very good experience. I learned to be independent since I was 20 to live overseas even, got to learn my 3rd language soon the 4th one too, met a lot of people from different places, and got to see different things.
It just hit me to remember the proverb, rolling stones gather no moss...
Had that feeling?

Toro
I have lived in England. Now I'm living in America.

Machjo
The P.R.C.

triedit
US for most of my life--Living in Canada since 2000

tracy
Lived in the Czech Rep for a little over a year as a student, now I live in the US.

Pangloss
Seven so far - been a reporter in most of them. In Mexico the second longest (1.5 yrs.), then the States (2yrs - seemed like an eternity) - the rest all in Latin America.

Really really really wanna go to New Zealand.

Pangloss

Twila
I've only ever lived in Canada. Been to several different countries. I use to live on Vancouver Island...moved across the pond to the mainland...that's almost like a different country.

Vereya
When I was a teenager, I lived for about ten months in the USA with my mother. For the rest of my life it's just Russia. It's getting a bit boring, though, forever living in one place. You guys are really lucky to travel so much

Meeshee
I am an army brat. I was born in Germany. Lived there for about 6 years.

SwitSof
Quote: Originally Posted by PanglossView Post

Seven so far - been a reporter in most of them. In Mexico the second longest (1.5 yrs.), then the States (2yrs - seemed like an eternity) - the rest all in Latin America.
Really really really wanna go to New Zealand.
Pangloss

Still write as a journalist?

Palestine87
Born in Canada and have lived 6 months in the States and an additional year in Jordan.

karrie
I have never set foot outside of Canada. To travel or to live. Never.

Viviand
Lived in Canada my whole life and that's okay with me so far. I have travelled to the US and to Puerto Rico though for vacations.

SwitSof
Quote: Originally Posted by ViviandView Post

Lived in Canada my whole life and that's okay with me so far.

I guess if you're content indeed you wouldn't have any problem even just to stay domestic.
I suppose heaps of Cannucks are pretty content with Canada ay (or eh)?

Le GoogelGuRu
Born in Canada and haven't been out of it.

talloola
Born on the West Coast/Lower Mainland, New Westminster, B.C., now live on Vancouver Island, and
I haven't lived outside of B.C., and I have no desire to do so.