Let's have a pirate avatar party argh matey (Pirate Avatar)

Dreadful Nonsense
I Love yer avatar. Who be th' lucky seafarin' hearty thats carried in yer pocket

Twila
That be me wee matey. Pay th' lad's nay mind. Fer if ye do, his hade will swell an' me booty will look a size 'tis not.

Dreadful Nonsense
Quote: Originally Posted by TwilaView Post

That be me wee matey. Pay th' lad's nay mind. Fer if ye do, his hade will swell an' me booty will look a size 'tis not.

hahahahaha...you are not going to believe this hahahahahaha but im off to the site to see if it can translate this hahahahahaha

Twila
I think the pirate translator may have messed up. Hade= head. but I thought it should be pronounced more of the scottish way , heed. But I could be wrong. It's happened in the past.

Dreadful Nonsense

I think the pirate translator may have messed up. Hade= head. but I thought it should be pronounced more of the scottish way , heed. But I could be wrong. It's happened in the past.

Ack! It's just the rot got the damn translater gets into mate.
Me needs no translator tell ya this lassy. Your a sport'in lass with a head for a good laugh and helpin an ole salt spin a bit of a yarn.
thanks matey
many happy adventures to ya
Doc

daisygirl
Quote: Originally Posted by DocDredView Post

Ahh putting yer oar in there matey...arghhh me remembers another place and time in other waters where ya tried to do the same.Twould be much better for ya lassy if ya just row yer own dinghy...say what? As to the fact I put my fingers to the grindstone to make sure this fine lass Twila did not get me wrong in this thread your ball over the starboard bow might confuse her.

arghhh *Picks weavel out of bread and offers it to sue as just reward for her battle weary tactics.* Grumbles as he tries to find a not so rotton apple out of the barrel*******

Don't want a ride on yer boat, matey. Just congratulating you on captaining yours so well. Now, be off wit yah.

Twila
Avast! now yer be tryin t' meddlin' wi' me booty, Mr. Dred! lol

gopher
Pirates invented the insurance industry -- that sure says a lot!

Dreadful Nonsense
Quote: Originally Posted by daisygirlView Post

Don't want a ride on yer boat, matey. Just congratulating you on captaining yours so well. Now, be off wit yah.

Look maybe I was a lil touchy. With all the history from the vine and all.
sooo...we cool ok!

daisygirl
Avast matey...we's cool. Now, off wid yah before I make yah walk da plank.

Dreadful Nonsense

Avast! now yer be tryin t' meddlin' wi' me booty, Mr. Dred! lol

Arggghhh! Me thinks me reputation hast landed me in it with this fine lass.Arghhh Why so prim and proper with the mister.Surely thou doust see I'm fit as a fiddle and ready .Aye' it's the white hair that put you off.No lassy that be from staring at the Seven Sirens of Poisiden hisself straight in the eye..aye...arghhhhh....

no new posts