How does one get/send PMs in this place?

Meeshee

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2007
Ottawa, Ontario
You click on the person`s username and there is an option to send a pm in there. You are still fairly new so this might only be available after so many posts. When you get a pm, it will notify you.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Have you logged in? Once you have logged in, the pm function is obvious.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
You click on the person`s username and there is an option to send a pm in there. You are still fairly new so this might only be available after so many posts. When you get a pm, it will notify you.

I clicked on your user name and do not see the option. I see profile, buddy options, and find all posts but no send PM.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I don't know which browser you are using but somewhere in the top right corner you should find the words, "private messages". click on the words.

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
OOOPPPs....why not?8O:-?

just a bit of fun for the citytv noobs here.

Hey I see you got the German flag flying....so tell me how was my German.
I adore all products made in Germany.Someone once told me if you want to see the difference btw Canada and Germany check out a German hardware store.Where as all our stuff is made in china theirs is suppossed to be minimally chinnese junk.
Last year we bought a Krupps toaster oven. top of the line convenction deal.Figured it was German company got it home.NAHHHHH made in china.
Thing is crap.

Meeshee

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2007
Ottawa, Ontario
just a bit of fun for the citytv noobs here.

Hey I see you got the German flag flying....so tell me how was my German.
I adore all products made in Germany.Someone once told me if you want to see the difference btw Canada and Germany check out a German hardware store.Where as all our stuff is made in china theirs is suppossed to be minimally chinnese junk.
Last year we bought a Krupps toaster oven. top of the line convenction deal.Figured it was German company got it home.NAHHHHH made in china.
Thing is crap.

I am an army bray born in Germany. Dad is French Canadian, Mom is German. I left there when I was 6 so I don`t remember much about it unfortunately. Wish I did. I can drink Gernan style tho.....:smile:

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
I am an army bray born in Germany. Dad is French Canadian, Mom is German. I left there when I was 6 so I don`t remember much about it unfortunately. Wish I did. I can drink Gernan style tho.....:smile:

hmmmm lets see, dad was half irish from his mom and his dad was french and italian.
Me mum is from a farming background in Canada so she is German, English, and French Canadain...which makes me :canada:All Canadian:canada:

Meeshee

Electoral Member
Apr 24, 2007
Ottawa, Ontario
hmmmm lets see, dad was half irish from his mom and his dad was french and italian.
Me mum is from a farming background in Canada so she is German, English, and French Canadain...which makes me :canada:All Canadian:canada:

Pure bredeh...hehe. I like dat!

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto

You wish you could drink like a German. :angryfire:

daisygirl

Electoral Member
May 28, 2007
Ontario
I still think the PM function must have to do with the post count...I'm still not seeing anything. :protest: