Latest Addiction?

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
I go through phases of likes. Currently I can't seem to stop eating roasted almonds. Before that it was yoghurt. Had to have it everyday. Sometimes its' activities. When the pool opens for the summer it will be early morning swims. Anybody else have temporary addictions?

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Sorry, mine aren't temporary. ;-) I do go through phases where I can't get enough of something but then all of a sudden I can't stand it anymore. Now if I could just go throgh an exersise phase...

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
lolll eh1... ya if only. Apparently is possible to get addicted to exercise... but my self control is too strong to allow such a catastrophe.

My newest addiction is dark chocolate... used to prefer milk chocolate, but the dark forces have taken over.

Also Lay's Salt and Pepper chips. Don't knock 'em til ya try 'em. It's stupid for anything to taste that good.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Those salt and pepper chips are good, my blood preassure tells me when to stop those. Hey ever notice you can't get addicted to fruit for more than one day. LOL;-)

Vereya

Council Member
Apr 20, 2006
Tula
My latest addiction are sun parlors and beauty parlors. I will soon be working only to bring them money :lol:

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
My latest addiction are sun parlors and beauty parlors.

I can completely and totally relate. I've spent most of my life avoiding these places and now I get my nails done every 2 weeks or so to the tune of $50.00 each visit. I spend $60.00/month for the privelege of a white noise inspired nap on a heated, hard plastic, brightly lit bed. The only plus side is that I don't suffer heat stroke enjoying the summers if I visit the sun beds.

Josephine

Electoral Member
Mar 13, 2007
I'm actually on a huge avocado kick right now. Apparently they're good for your liver (mine's not so good), however you shouldn't eat too much...kind of fatty.
I'll cut off pieces and eat them...then...I'll suck on the pit. (what was that eh1eh...things that sound dirty, but aren't;-) )

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
I'm actually on a huge avocado kick right now. Apparently they're good for your liver (mine's not so good), however you shouldn't eat too much...kind of fatty.
I'll cut off pieces and eat them...then...I'll suck on the pit. (what was that eh1eh...things that sound dirty, but aren't;-) )

Oh my goodness.:oops: Try some guacamoli, a nice way to get your avacado fix.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
My newest addiction is Lord of The Rings - Online. I have a Hobbit character I run around with, slaughtering orcs and trolls... it's great.