So dead here...


DurkaDurka
#1
Have all the CC posters gone into hibernation lately? This forum is extra quiet for a Friday night, what's going on?
 
gopher
+1
#2  Top Rated Post
Present!


{see? you're not alone!}
 
snfu73
#3
I'm here...but, um...ya...this place has cleared out as of late...it seems that folks may have found another avenue for their discussions.
 
DurkaDurka
#4
Gopher, you are always a man with a fine taste in beers; what is your vice tonight?
 
talloola
#5
Yeah, I've been wondering what happened as well, I did join that other forum, but decided not to
go there any more. Many of the posters are there, and we don't hear from them now.
It was more fun before, but maybe it's because it's warmer and more people are doing other things,
and not on the computer as much.

Anyone watching the memorial cup?
 
s243a
#6
With spring here I've been more interested in rollerblading then politics.
 
gopher
+1
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurkaView Post

Gopher, you are always a man with a fine taste in beers; what is your vice tonight?


Samuel Smith's Organic Stout! Ah, it was delightful.

Too bad I'm on a diet (must lose at least 20 according to the quackie) or I would have had another. But I'm quite tempted to open up the fridge for another ...
 
gopher
+1
#8
One problem is that many of us are accustomed to continued controversy. And unless there is such negativity, people often believe that the forum is blase'. And they should NOT think that way!!!

CC is just fine. The crowd here is good and the talk is very, very constructive.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!
 
MikeyDB
#9
Well that's one persons perception/perspective any way....
 
talloola
#10
Not many women left here, is it just Libra girl and I or ?.

No religious chat, no gay/ anti gay chat, just a little political info. Sanctus seems to be gone
to the other forum along with others, so we'll have to rebuild our base, we can do that.

Anyone aware of how many iraqi's have died in the last week, mind boggling, over one thousand I
think.
 
MikeyDB
#11
OK I'll bite....

It's so quiet in here.................................
 
sanctus
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by talloolaView Post

Not many women left here, is it just Libra girl and I or ?.

No religious chat, no gay/ anti gay chat, just a little political info. Sanctus seems to be gone
to the other forum along with others, so we'll have to rebuild our base, we can do that.

Anyone aware of how many iraqi's have died in the last week, mind boggling, over one thousand I
think.

Sanctus is alive and present, and is NOT a part of "that" other forum. I do have my own small forum, but CC is still bookmarked. You haven't lost me yet (Everybody start groaning)
 
talloola
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by sanctusView Post

Sanctus is alive and present, and is NOT a part of "that" other forum. I do have my own small forum, but CC is still bookmarked. You haven't lost me yet (Everybody start groaning)

Oh, good to hear, thought you had moved out.
 
sanctus
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by talloolaView Post

Oh, good to hear, thought you had moved out.

What, and leave all this behind?? Hell no. I have been super busy lately in my professional life, and that is the main reason I've been hit and miss here.
 
talloola
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by sanctusView Post

What, and leave all this behind?? Hell no. I have been super busy lately in my professional life, and that is the main reason I've been hit and miss here.

Can I check out your forum, is it OK to ask for that info on this forum?
 
sanctus
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by talloolaView Post

Can I check out your forum, is it OK to ask for that info on this forum?

Probably not..
 
westmanguy
#17
Typical Sanctus..
 
sanctus
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by westmanguyView Post

Typical Sanctus..

Don't you have to go watch television? Be a good boy and don't bother the adults.
 
westmanguy
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by sanctusView Post

Don't you have to go watch television? Be a good boy and don't bother the adults.

Don`t you have some back stabbing to attend to? Or your how to be a hypocrite class? Or reading the Being Unethical for Dummies.

Or adding to the public opinion degrading of the Roman Catholic Church?
 
sanctus
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by westmanguyView Post

Don`t you have some back stabbing to attend to? Or your how to be a hypocrite class? Or reading the Being Unethical for Dummies.

Or adding to the public opinion degrading of the Roman Catholic Church?

West, you are, with honesty, such a total twit it amazes me! I've never encountered anyone who quite fits the definition of "twit" as easily as you do. Congratulations!
 
talloola
#21
Guess things are definitely picking up around here. Has anyone heard from Gilbert lately?
 
gopher
+1
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by talloolaView Post

Not many women left here, is it just Libra girl and I or ?.

No religious chat, no gay/ anti gay chat, just a little political info. Sanctus seems to be gone
to the other forum along with others, so we'll have to rebuild our base, we can do that.

Anyone aware of how many iraqi's have died in the last week, mind boggling, over one thousand I
think.


As for number of Iraqis killed, see www.antiwar.com (external - login to view)
 
Kreskin
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by talloolaView Post

Guess things are definitely picking up around here. Has anyone heard from Gilbert lately?

I hope his health is ok.
 
s243a
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by sanctusView Post

West, you are, with honesty, such a total twit it amazes me! I've never encountered anyone who quite fits the definition of "twit" as easily as you do. Congratulations!

This from a man who spent his life studying religion and somehow missed the whole love thy neighbor thing.
 
sanctus
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by s243aView Post

This from a man who spent his life studying religion and somehow missed the whole love thy neighbor thing.

Loving one's neighbour does not indicate we must be blind to his disposition and/or faults. Nor does it mean we must soft-soap everyone we encounter in life.
 
sanctus
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

I hope his health is ok.

So do I. Does anyone have his e-mail address? Perhaps someone should contact him and see how he is doing?
 
Zan
#27
I checked the member list... he's been by for a visit recently


 
Liberalman
#28
Can anyone tell me why they think that I am westmanguy?
 
sanctus
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by LiberalmanView Post

Can anyone tell me why they think that I am westmanguy?

What brought that up all of a sudden????
 
sanctus
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by ZanView Post

I checked the member list... he's been by for a visit recently

Great.
 

Similar Threads

11
16
are the ndp dead yet...
by Anonymous | Sep 8th, 2008
3
Bring Out Your Dead
by sanctus | Nov 13th, 2006
4
Dead like Me
by missile | Jan 17th, 2006
50
not dead
by sj007 | Jan 17th, 2005
no new posts